TRI-STATE WATERWORKS

Founded 1983 • With Angi since April 2002

3.6

8385 Park Dr Ste 2

Maineville, OH 45039

Protecting your health and home appliances for over 30 years in the Greater Cincinnati area, Tri-State Waterworks is your resource for PURE WATER. Tri-State Waterworks sets the standard for quality of water and service in every neighborhood and business in the Tri-State area. Our customers have

11/12/2019

Nancy S.

It went great as always. Been using for 20 years. Highly recommend

Description of Work
Service sprinkler system

Category irrigation systems, water heater repair, water softeners

11/12/2019

Le Ette H.

It went great! You owe it to yourself to call these folks. They are professional, nice. Honest trustworthy and reasonable priced. Highly recommend

Description of Work
Water softener

Category irrigation systems, water heater repair, water softeners

01/17/2017

Betty H.

They never showed up.

Description of Work
Filters changed on reverse osmosis system. The previous owner said we had to call them to change the filters because you can't buy them anywhere. I called to have this done and right away they are saying that the water softener system that is installed in our house (that we don't even use) is rented from them and why haven't we paid the bill. It is a total lie as it was bought and paid for by a previous owner before the last owner like 15 years ago. They were obviously trying to pull a fast one to get me to pay for it again. Then they said that someone would be out within a couple of day's to change the filters on the RO and it would cost under $100. Several weeks went by and no one showed up. Called again and they were very confused on who I was and what my address was, they seem very disorganized every time I talk to them. Again they said they would be out in a few days. Several weeks went by and I called again and got the answering machine but didn't leave a message. Then they called me later that day and claimed they had been trying to get a hold of me, lies, and said they were going to be there that day and if not it would be the next day. Guess what, it's been a couple of weeks now and still haven't seen or heard from them. I have come to figure out that they sell cheap RO systems that have no name anywhere on them and take all the paperwork and wrenches that go with it so you can't order and change the filters yourself and then charge very inflated prices for them to come change the filters. We have decided not to use this system anymore and either buy another one that we can change our own filters or just not use one at all.

Category water softeners

Hey [Member Name Removed], Tri-State Waterworks is now under NEW MANAGEMENT! This means you will get PROMPT and quality service. Please give us a call and we will take great care of you. Thank you 513-683-8300

01/13/2015

DONNA C.

Description of Work
Rebuilt a water softener which had stopped working. That part went fine. However, on several occasions during the past 12 years, they promised to deliver salt for the water softener on a regular basis, and NEVER did so, including after this last repair. They never answer the phone and rarely return calls after we leave voice messages.

10/10/2014

FRED G.

They wanted to install a water filtration system too. They made up science and they told me it was all about the value. He wanted me to spend more money. When I asked him for a written estimate, he would not give it to me. I really wanted just an honest answer. They were punctual, but they did not have salts to deliver. They did their work, but I feel like I was over charged.

Description of Work
They serviced my reverse osmosis.

Category irrigation systems

07/22/2013

Michael F. S.

.The dial on our water softener had become stuck. We called for service and we were told, initially, that no one would be available for a few days. Just before 5:00, the owner called and said that he could stop on his way home. We thought that such an offer was really kind on his part...until he presented us with the bill. When we questioned the amount, he told us that we were getting a really good deal on a service call fee. I think he forgot that we were long-term customers...until that day. We've found a new provider and have been pleased with the merchandise and service.

Description of Work
Took apart the control box atop the water softener and told us that the thing couldn't be repaired, needed to be replaced. Then charged us for that information. We'd been customers for probably 16-17 years

Category water softeners

Hey [Member Name Removed], Tri-State Waterworks is under new management and would love to have your business back. We do still charge for service calls, but we will absolutely comp these charges when repairs are necessary and purchased. I'd love the opportunity to WOW you with our service. Please give us a call when you're ready! thank you, Cory Martin 513-683-8300

07/12/2013

Theresa M.

12 years ago when I moved into my home and knew I needed a water softner due to the high level of hard water in the area, I was contacted by Tri-State Waterworks. After doing my research, I decided to purchase one of their water softners because of the quality, service and price. Since that time, they have provided excellent service with quarterly/semi-annual salt deliveries (when needed) and always perform a check on the system when they are here. At the time of install, I was told that water softner systems, in this area, have an average life of 5 years. When that time approached, due to the type of system I had installed, they would only need to take the actual softner portion and install a new internal piece or clean it up, whichever was needed. I would not need to replace the whole system. It has been 12 years with NO problems and this past week, I had my first issue with it. I called for service and they will be out to look at the problem and let me know what needs to be done (same day service). I can not review any other products but the water softner, but based on 12 years of experience, I HIGHLY recommend this company. I will update as needed.

Description of Work
Provide salt delivery

12/20/2012

James H.

One month after the new filter was installed, we discovered a water leak under the kitchen sink coming from the water filter. We had been unaware of the leak, since up until that time the water leak had been confined to the back of the shelf under the sink with the water finding its way to the spare bedroom on our lower level under the kitchen. We spoke with the owner of Tri-State Waterworks the next day. He claimed NO responsibility for the damage he said because he had not charged us labor for installing the replacement filter, which he said was just a courtesy. We challenged that, saying that if any compnay causes extensive damage in a customer's home, it would seem that they have to be responsible. He refused to look at the filter or the damage. We contacted a new water treatment service from Angie's List, and the owner with 24 years experience determined that the leak had come from a quick-disconnect fitting on the in-line filter and that the water line had not been pushed in past the second O-ring in the fitting to prevent leakage. He checked our water pressure, which not abnormally high, and concluded that the technician who installed the filter had not secured the water line past the second O-ring and must not have waited about 10 minutes after the water was turned back on to check that there was no leak. The damages incurred from the water leak amounted to over $7,000!

Description of Work
Tri-State Waterworks installed a replacement filter for the double reverse osmosis water filtration system under our kitchen sink, which is used for drinking water and ice. They had serviced the system for the previous owners of our condo, and had serviced it for us for 11 years, including replacement of the system several years ago. We had done thousands of dollars of business with them, including also replacing the water softener system in the condo.

12/01/2008

DONNA C.

In the past, this company had delivered salt to us on a regular basis, about every 2 months. If someone was home when they arrived, they would carry the salt downstairs and load it into the water softener. If no one was home, they would leave the salt and an invoice on the front porch. Then they stopped coming... for no obvious reason. Unfortunately, it took me about 6 months to realize they were no longer coming. I called and left a message. No one returned my call. I called again a week or two later. Someone returned my call and we scheduled a delivery. She could not explain their absence for the previous 6 months. On the appointed day, they did not show up during the designated window of time. When I called, they said no one answered the door; I guessed (correctly) that they had gone to the wrong house. We rescheduled. On the next scheduled day, again they did not arrive during the designated time, 9am to noon. When I called, they said I had the time wrong and the serviceman would be there right after lunch, about 12:30 or 1:00. He arrived sometime after 1:30. He did load the salt into the softener and restart the pump, which now is operating normally.

Description of Work
Service man delivered salt for water softener, placed salt in softener and re-started the pump.

10/21/2006

Kevin and Dianne G.

Quick delivery, friendly service by phone and personnel delivering and servicing.

Description of Work
Delivered and added salt to my home. Also service under sink reverse osmosis filter.

10/05/2006

LORI S.

John put our first water system in nine years ago when we moved into our new home. We live in an area with hard water. I was skeptical about having a water softener. I remember how slimy my grandmother's water felt with her water softener, but this system has been great. The water taste great; we don't enjoy drinking water from anywhere but our home. We recently had a house fire, and the system was lost in the fire. I called Tri State Water, and the office manager was more concerned about our family and the condition of our home than selling me a new water system. I felt like I called a friend, not a business. John was equally compassionate. He came out to the house at the appropriate time, worked with our contractors, and replaced the system with the latest version.

Description of Work
They installed a reverse osmosis water filtration system in the home.

01/31/2004

KAREN D.

WHEN THE OSMOSIS UNIT BEGAN LEAKING, A TECH CAME OUT IMMEDIATELY. HE PULLED THE TANK OF THE UNIT OUT FROM UNDER THE SINK. AFTER HE HAD TAKEN EVERYTHING ELSE OUT FROM UNDER THE SINK, HE TURNED THE FAUCET ON, CLAIMED THE FAUCET, ITSELF, WAS LEAKING, AND THEN HE CLAIMED THAT THAT WAS THE SOURCE OF ALL THE WATER. A POPCORN POPPER STORED RIGHT NEXT TO THE TANK WAS ALREADY FILLED WITH WATER BEFORE THE FAUCET WAS TURNED ON. I HAVE PHOTOS TO SHOW THAT THE LEAKAGE HAD TO HAVE COME FROM THE UNIT. WHEN I CALLED THE MANAGER, HE CLAIMED THAT THE UNIT COULD NOT HAVE LEAKED NEARLY AS MUCH WATER AS WHAT HAD IN FACT HAPPENED. HE INSISTED THAT THE FAUCET WAS RESPONSIBLE. NOW, WE HAVE MORE THAN $1000 DOLLARS IN DAMAGE TO THE FLOOR AND THE CABINETS. THE COMPANY FURTHER CLAIMS THEY HAVE NO PAPERWORK TO GIVE ME ABOUT THE OSMOSIS SYSTEM. THEY ALSO GAVE ME NO WRITTEN WARRANTY ON THE WATER SOFTENER.

Description of Work
THEY WERE TO INSTALL A WATER AND A REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM.

08/06/2003

TERRY B.

Description of Work
INSTALLATION OF SOFT WATER AND REVERSE OSMOSIS

04/03/2002

JANET S.

Description of Work
SERVICE AND CHANGE FILTERS IN REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM

Mscapes, LLC

Mscapes, LLC specializes in Landscapes, hardscapes, and outdoor aesthetics. (Tree and bush trimming, mulching, landscape maintenance, tree removal, stump removal, sod, retaining walls, free standing walls, paver patios, pillars, drainage and downspouts, sprinkler system installation and maintenance, decks, fences, concrete removal and installation, grading, aeration, over-seeding, hydro-seeding, mowing, fertilization, and pest control.) Mscapes guarantees and stands behind all work that we do. We have worked to build a great reputation over the past 20 years within the community. We have an A+ rating the the BBB. Our friendly and knowledgeable employees are great at giving ideas and recommendations on ways to spruce up your outdoor spaces. We strive make sure to get all jobs done within a timely manner, while also providing quality work.

TriState Water Works

TriState Water Works provide service and repair of lawn sprinklers for home, business and sports turf. WE DO NOT INSTALL NEW SYSTEMS. We service all makes and manufacturers of irrigation and landscape lighting products. We also provide certified testing of irrigation backflow devices. We accept most forms of payment.

Beeco Softwater

Beeco Softwater is family-owned and -operated business serving Englewood and the Greater Dayton area for over 50 years. Bill Beeler started the business as Beeco Plumbing in 1966. In 1972, the business became Beeco Plumbing Inc. In 1986, after selling different water softeners for several years, Beeco Plumbing Inc took on the dba name Beeco Softwater and also became a dealer for Hague Water Conditioning. In 2006, after 20 years as a Hague dealer, Beeco Softwater parted ways with Hague and began selling our own equipment, the Aqua Clean water conditioner, featuring the Clack valve. We were impressed with the high quality of the Clack product, the use of a turbulator in the resin tanks, and the dependability and long life of the unit. In 2008, Bill Beeler, while remaining with the company, stepped down as the president and turned the daily operations over to his son, Brian. Both Bill and Brian are state-licensed master plumbers and are currently the only installers of any equipment purchased or rented through Beeco Softwater.

2022 Super Service Award

SERVICES WATER FILTRATION & PURIFICATION SYSTEMS.