Roofing, siding, decking, bathroom and kitchen remodel

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

RGV Contracting LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since February 2011

8144 South State Rte 48 C

Maineville, OH 45039

RGV Contracting is your ONE contractor company for all your custom home exterior remodels offering you quality services at affordable prices. We employ experienced tradesmen that provide superior quality with customer satisfaction in mind....

06/12/2021

Debby D.

The service was very good and they were great.

Description of Work
They put in new deck at the back of our house.

Category decks

06/08/2021

Lou I.

Great Professional Show up on time and get it done

Description of Work
Siding

Category siding

06/08/2021

Paul L.

Excellent service great communication Very efficient through the entire scope of work

Description of Work
Roofing

08/19/2015

Simmie A.

Disclaimer stated no warranty and no guarantee against settling. There is no way I would agree to not having some warranty/guarantee.

Description of Work
Provided an estimate to build a room addition.

All work done by RGV Contracting is backed by a standard one year minimum workmanship warranty, as stated on any contractor's standard labor warranty: " acts of nature, ground settlement or vandalism " can not be expected to be controlled by contractor. Customer had plans to build a room addition under a standard minimum budget and expects the contractor to be responsible for lot or terrain movement, this can not be expected, all new construction homes settle .Customer never contacted me to address this concerns, she did not even let me know she was no longer interested in my estimate, never heard back from her. Respectfully, Danny T.

07/11/2013

Faye R.

When I discovered that my roof had hail damage, I filed a claim with my insurance company. I was in a vulnerable state when my insurance agent referred me to RGV Contracting. I had never had a roof repaired, knew nothing about roofs, and I had never experienced damage to a home before. In short, I was scared. My insurance agent assured me that RGV would take care of everything for me. The owner of RGV Contracting met the insurance adjuster and the insurance company agreed that the roof needed to be replaced. I was grateful for the help and eagerly verbally agreed to hire RGV Contracting. I did some research to make sure I knew what I needed. I kept asking questions, but I wasn't getting any answers. I waited over 2 weeks for a written proposal that I never received; I was only given vague promises. I was assured that my roof was not leaking. However, I discovered my roof was leaking and a close friend told me of a friend who replaced roofs. This roofer came to my home the very same day and fixed the leak. He prepared a written estimate which listed specifically what I was buying and spent over an hour answering my list of questions. I decided I felt much more confident entrusting my home and safety to him. The owner of RGV Contracting became argumentative when I informed him that I had hired someone else. The owner implied that he would make trouble for me with the insurance company. He told me he had spent money on my behalf and he deserved compensation. He had never ordered materials and he never told me when he would repair my roof. He told me it was unpleasant to climb up on my roof. He badgered me into agreeing to pay him for a repair estimate that he never gave to me! Most if not all roofing companies provide free written estimates. Yes, he did meet with the insurance adjuster who he was very familiar with, but the insurance company agreed to pay for my roof because it was damaged and not because he was there. After 2 weeks of not receiving a bill for the nonexistent repair proposal, he sent my a "2nd notice" with a hand written note demanding immediate payment. He called my home at 11:55 PM. It seems that he bought an Eagle report for the dimensions of my roof instead of measuring it himself. This unpleasant experience has bought to my attention something I already knew; if you don't take care of yourself, nobody will and you will get hurt. Ignorance isn't bliss, making informed decisions is bliss. Even if you feel you are in a crisis, you must take the time to make a rational decision.

Description of Work
Hired to replace my roof but after several weeks he did not provide written proposal for roof replacement.

The customer [removed member name], had contacted her insurance agent and then RGV Contracting to inspect her roof and determine if she had any damage, [removed member name] then explained that she had problems with other contractors before contacting RGV Contracting and we told her we work with insurance proceeds and would help and take care of her. After the roof inspection was done she was advised to contact her insurance and file a claim and she was to call RGV Contracting back with a time and date to meet the insurance adjuster, after RGV Contracting met with the insurance adjuster and presented an estimate for $8222.50 (not $10,500) and successfully secured her funds for a total roof replacement, she was told to call RGV Contracting back when she received the paperwork and payment of the roof and to meet with us to go over shingle color selection and setup a roof install, [removed member name] then verbally recorded a message in RGV Contracting's voicemail agreeing to have RGV her work and that she would call as soon as her paperwork was received. After a month and multiple unsuccessful calls to [removed member name] , we never received the promised call back, when we finally contacted [removed member name], she then said that she was sorry but a friend was going to do her roof replacement and never mentioned any leaks or concerns about her roof, she was told then that RGV Contracting would agree to release her of her verbal agreement and that we would have to invoice her for $100 ( for the 4 hours spent and an eagle view report used by her insurance and provided by RGV Contracting), [removed member name] said she agreed the amount was fair and requested an invoice, RGV mailed her an invoice on June 28 2013 and never received such payment. On July 09 2013 we personally delivered a second request of payment and found that the roof replacement still had not been done and left her the second invoice. On July 10 2013 [removed member name] called RGV Contracting's office number at 11:47pm and we missed her call, but was immediately returned and she did not answer, we then left her a voicemail. It is RGV Contracting understanding that [removed member name] changed her mind after realizing the amount we had secured for her roof replacement, and just looked for an excuse to break her agreement. She was explained in detail how we operate and knew her estimate was insurance proceeds. RGV Contracting was professional and polite at all times. We take pride in our work and the over 200 roof customers we have serviced since 2010. Customer referrals are always provided upon request and we have maintained a good reputation in our community.

04/15/2013

jim E.

Very well. RGV contracting is very responsive. We were able to discuss details of the work very easily.

Description of Work
RGV Contracting performed complete replacement of my gutters and soffits, preserving original molding where possible. I am still getting comments on how well it looks.

Category gutter repair, roofing

02/20/2012

William H.

Had difficulty getting a date that a crew would be available waited about 1week from promised date for job to be started and then a full crew was not available. Also waited on a dumpster to be delivered for roof removal. Workmanship and clean up was excellent once the job was started and follow up afterward for a leak was prompt and professional.

Description of Work
Replaced roof after doing inspection and finding wind damage from storms. Was available when insurance adjuster visited and pointed out damage.

Thompson Masonry and Chimney Repair

Thompson Masonry & Chimney Repair specializes in residential Chimney and Masonry repair. Services include: Chimney Repair, Chimney Sweeping and Cleaning, Chimney Rebuilds, Chimney Crown Repair, Chimney Inspections, Chimney Liners, Furnace Liners, Water Heater Liners, Masonry Repair, Tuck Pointing, Waterproofing. Our goal is provide you with the best Chimney and Masonry Repairs in the state of Ohio.

Hicon Inc

HICON Inc. is a construction service company formed in 1977. The firm is comprised of three operating divisions: HICON Masonry, HICON Paving and HICON Restoration. HICON Masonry provides unit masonry services for the new construction building market. HICON Paving installs paving stones, brick pavers and segmental retaining walls for homeowners, builders and general contractors on new and existing properties. HICON Restoration furnishes masonry and concrete repair and maintenance services to homeowners, and owners of light commercial properties.

FGI Contracting

Call us today for all your concrete needs!

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available

RGV Contracting services: roofing, siding, gutter, decking. framing, concrete patios, additions, kitchen & bathroom remodels.

We do not offer asphalt drive way services.