Guaranteed Roofing

Founded 2000 • With Angi since January 2010

2575 Montgomery rd suite O

Maineville, OH 45039

Guaranteed Roofing is a local family owned & operated roofing company servicing the Greater Cincinnati area. What we do.... (1) Residential Roofing. (2) Skilled craftsmen on all work. (3) Only the highest quality materials on every job. info@guaranteedroofingohio.com. Free Estimates on complete NEW ROOFS ( If you own the home ). $79.00 for Real Estate estimates. $30.00 for Repair Estimates...

10/06/2020

Deborah G.

I gave the A for professionalism. I requested a quote through Angie's List. Jason called me and I asked if we were too far away from his service area (Maineville to Wyoming) He explained that while they would service this area, they do not work on flat roofs and he was just calling back to let me know that. I've requested quotes from several companies, and a couple didn't even have the courtesy to call back. This kind of professionalism is becoming more and more rare. I really can't say I would hire again since we didn't get that far, but I but yes because I would at least contact. Thank you Jason.

Description of Work
replacing a flat roof

04/22/2020

Roger S.

Guaranteed Roofing did an excellent job replacing the roof on our house. They do high quality work and took the time to explain every step of the process through completion. A first class company with great integrity.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category roofing,chimney repair

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]!

10/21/2019

Robert C.

Team arrived when expected and completed work on time. Did a great job

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

Thank you for your business & the feedback!

11/24/2018

anita C.

Great. Told me 19 year old roof doesn't need replacing yet. Didn't try to sell me unnecessary services. Caulked areas and recommended another inspection in a year. I will definitely call him in a year.

Description of Work
Roof inspection and caulking

Thank you very much for the feedback & review.

06/14/2018

Felicity or Michael H.

Jason did an excellent job repairing damage. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Roof/siding repair

Category roofing,siding

04/21/2018

DEBRA H.

Jason and his crew did an excellent job! Our house has a very high, steep roof, with several levels that intersect the siding, so it was a difficult job. He was very thorough in reviewing the issues with our roof, recommending what needed to be done and answering all of my questions. He was very responsive as we tried to plan timing around several unexpected late spring snows which made it unsafe to do the job as scheduled. He shared pictures before, during and after the job so I knew exactly what was going on. They were very thorough with the work, replacing damaged areas of the roof, replacing flashing and cleaning up at the end of each day. When they replaced the flashing where the roof intersected the siding, a lot of the cedar shakes broke and they needed to replace them. Jason only charged us an additional $800 for that work despite the fact that it took his crew three more days to do it. I was impressed by his attention to detail, responsiveness and professionalism. I would highly recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Replace roof and repair chimney on 90 year old house with steep, high roof

Category roofing,chimney repair

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]! We really appreciate your business & that you took the time to leave us a detailed review.

03/12/2018

Kasey K.

I called Guaranteed Roofing because of a recommendation from a coworker, and Jason answered the phone. I told him that I needed a ridge vent repaired, and he told me the earliest he could do it was probably next week because he was about to go on vacation. I told him that other companies said pretty much the same thing time wise, so thanks anyway (two other companies I had contacted via Angie's List had yet to commit to fixing my roof). He returned my call 5 minutes later and asked me to send him a photo of the roof. I sent it to him around 11:20 in the morning, and he was on my roof around 1:00 fixing it. It may have been coincidence, that he happened to be in the area, but I'm sure he'd have been there promptly anyway. The fact that he was thoughtful enough to call me back after our initial call just blew me away. You just don't see people who care that much about other people these days! Jason was kind and professional, and even showed me before and after pictures of the work. I greatly appreciate the prompt, professional service and the reasonable price. He repaired an even larger section of my roof than either of us thought he would have to, and he did it at no additional cost. I would recommend this company to anyone, and I will not be shopping around next time I need roof work!

Description of Work
A ridge vent had come loose

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for the feedback & your business.

12/04/2017

Richard Y.

Fantastic,. Very professional. Performed the work to excellent standards and explained details around flashing etc.

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement including meeting with insurance.

Thanks Mr. [Member Name Removed], we really appreciate the feedback & your business!!

11/14/2017

Rick G.

Couldn't be happier with the results - wouldn't hesitate to recommend!

Description of Work
New Roof and gutter

Thank you Mr.[Member Name Removed], for your business & the feedback. It was a pleasure working with you

11/08/2017

Don G.

Entire job was handled professionally from beginning to end. They were very responsive to any calls or questions and work was done in a single day with minimum mess afterwards. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Replacement of 20 year old roof.

Thanks Mr.[Member Name Removed] for the feedback & your business!

Thompson Masonry and Chimney Repair

Thompson Masonry & Chimney Repair specializes in residential Chimney and Masonry repair. Services include: Chimney Repair, Chimney Sweeping and Cleaning, Chimney Rebuilds, Chimney Crown Repair, Chimney Inspections, Chimney Liners, Furnace Liners, Water Heater Liners, Masonry Repair, Tuck Pointing, Waterproofing. Our goal is provide you with the best Chimney and Masonry Repairs in the state of Ohio.

Hicon Inc

HICON Inc. is a construction service company formed in 1977. The firm is comprised of three operating divisions: HICON Masonry, HICON Paving and HICON Restoration. HICON Masonry provides unit masonry services for the new construction building market. HICON Paving installs paving stones, brick pavers and segmental retaining walls for homeowners, builders and general contractors on new and existing properties. HICON Restoration furnishes masonry and concrete repair and maintenance services to homeowners, and owners of light commercial properties.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available

Residential and commercial roofing & window needs including re-roofing, tear offs, repairs, roof replacements, maintenance and inspection, fiber cement & vinyl siding.

Roof cleaning, Slate roofs