Gruter Heating and Air Conditioning Co. Inc.

Founded 1985 • With Angi since May 2010

Residential and Commercial. We are an environmentally friendly company offering high efficiency and geothermal solutions to heating, cooling, hot and chilled water. We reduce environmental impact and waste by recycling, disposing properly of materials and being efficient. We proudly participate in LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) projects. We custom fabricate our sheet metal and custom cut and fit our piping on site to provide our customers with the very best installations. Stephen J. Gruter graduated from Moeller High School in 1976 and began working in the HVAC trade. After nine years of determination Stephen founded Gruter Heating and Air Conditioning Co., Inc. in 1985. For over 31 years Gruter Heating & Air Conditioning Co., Inc. has been family owned and locally operated while providing high quality HVAC, Geothermal, Hydronics, Generators and duct sealing residential and commercial services to Cincinnati and surrounding areas. As a Bryant, Weil Mclain, SpacePak, Honeywell Generator, Rinnai Tankless water heater Factory Authorized Dealer and NATE Certification, our team is factory trained to the highest standards. We adhere to strict service procedures and customer service standards to ensure our customers receive the best results. HVAC, Geothermal, Hydronic and Generator design, installation, repair and maintenance. State and locally liscenced and fully bonded and insured....

Call our fast, friendly team at Logan A/C & Heat Services for residential heating/cooling repair, replacement, and routine maintenance. Logan Services is the #1 Volume Trane dealer in Ohio. Take advantage of our current promotions and financing options including 0% APR for 60 months on qualifying Trane systems. Estimates are FREE, and next-day installation is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Most installations usually take just one day. Check out our website to learn more about how a high-efficiency Trane system can increase the overall comfort in your home. Logan Services has recently been chosen as the top HVAC company in Northern Cincinnati by the readers of Cincy Magazine. Our company is proud to be family-owned and operated and has been in business since 1969.

RECEIVE AN INSTANT REBATE FOR THE INSTALLATION OF YOUR NEW FURNACE/AC. FURNACE CAN BE REPLACED IN LESS THAN 1 DAY. Every job is designed based on the heating & cooling load of your home. Duct work is modified to provide dramatically improved air flow and comfort level. With our 100% PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE we know you will be comfortable in your home.

Award winning. Family owned & operated. Additional DBA - Reading Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.

10/05/2016

Needless to say, I was not going to pay more after already paying $1,225 for WARRANTY repairs! Plus I didn't have working A/C for nearly all summer. I found Mr. Gruter to be very unprofessional--- hanging up on me each time I tried to talk to him about it.

Description of Work
Warranty repair was done initially, but unit stopped working within 5 weeks. Mr. Gruter had agreed to monthly payments on this job, but would not come out to repair his work until he was paid in full. When I paid him in full, he came out and couldn't get it going. Five days later I contacted him to find out why he hadn't contacted me. He informed me that now it needs a coil & valve (after not being operable all summer!), and there would be an additional fee of $1,500.

09/26/2016

The repair was done, but it only worked for less than six weeks. When I called to tell Steve (the owner) to inform him that it stopped working, he said, "what do you want me to do. I tried". He said it would be a while before he could get to it, and that It wouldn't be any time soon. I was on a monthly payment plan with Steve, and he seemed to hold that against me. He said that when I payed in ful...

Description of Work
Air conditioner repair on a 2 year old unit under warranty.

07/22/2016

Description of Work
One of the best in town Excellent work, always on time and work done right the 1st time.

11/20/2015

I heard that Gruter was the "go-to" company for Bryant furnaces and their work for me confirmed this. Gruter expertly cleaned and adjusted my furnace for winter use. They replaced the 15 year old gas igniter as a preventive maintenance measure. I will contact Gruter again for all my HVAC needs.

Description of Work
Pre winter checkup on 15 year old my Bryant furance

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,heating oil companies

06/02/2015

Description of Work
Serviced heat and air. Very punctual, friendly and knowledgeable.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Full service Residential and Commercial HVAC, Geothermal, Hydronic, Generator and Tankless water heater installation, repair and maintenance. Geothermal heating, cooling, hot and chilled water. Boiler and indirect water heater. Geothermal Boiler. Radiant floor heating installation. Snow/Ice melt system installation. Automatic Backup Generator installation. Tankless Water Heater. High Velocity and Ductless heating and cooling. Piping and Gas Line. Indoor Air Quality. Duct Sealing and Diagnostics

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover