Copper Pipe Plumbing Services Inc

Founded 2014 • With Angi since September 2015

Copper Pipe Plumbing Services is a full service plumbing firm that provides 24 hour a day service calls to the Cincinnati & Dayton, Ohio areas. With more than 25 years experience, Copper Pipe Plumbing Services covers a wide range of plumbing service needs. We can help correct problem areas such as leaking pipes, hot water heater repair & replacement, we can replace sinks, toilets & faucets, along with backflow testing & repair, unplugging slow running & stopped up drains. Have a plumbing problem? Copper Pipe Plumbing Services has certified technicians who can get the job done right. Have questions? Please give us a call & see what we can do for you. We leave it cleaner than we found it!Copper Pipe Plumbing Services provides plumbing services to Mason, West Chester, Loveland, Maineville, Milford, Goshen, South Lebanon many other cities in the greater Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio areas. Ohio License # 46099!...

Online mechanical svc llc

Hi im Dave owner of online mechanical.I have been in business since 1988.Im licensed bonded and insured to take care of all of your plumbing needs.I look forward to doing business with you and doing good clean work that will save you money.

Archer Plumbing Company Inc

Family owned. Archer Plumbing Company has been providing the greater Cincinnati area with all general plumbing services, water heaters, backflow prevention, sump pumps, gas lines, bathroom and kitchen fixtures, outside sewer and water, repair service, installations and more since 1962. We are family-owned and are known for offering the highest standard of service at reasonable rates, serving Hamilton, Butler, Warren and Clermont counties in Ohio. Additional email - archerplumbingco@gmail.com.

A Accurate Service Plumbing, Heating & Air, Electric Co Inc.

A Accurate Service Plumbing, Heating & Air, Electric Co Inc. Additional phone - (515) 541-0855.

06/21/2021

Very satisfied..

Description of Work
plumbing service

04/21/2019

I have used Copper Pipe several times. He is always on time, honest, and fair. He installed a new sump pump and showed me how to be sure it was running. I had a new washer delivered to the second floor of my house and the installers disconnected the pipes in the process. He fixed their mess and repaired an ice maker that another plumber did not finish. I have referred several friends to Copper Pip...

Description of Work
Sump pump installation, new piping for washer, and repair of leaking ice maker

Thank you.

08/09/2017

As expected

Description of Work
Sink install.

07/26/2017

It went great. It was tough to get off, but he succeeded and cleaned it up. Totally made a huge difference in the appearance of the first floor half bath. I will hire again.

Description of Work
Replace stuck faucet in a bathroom.

Category plumbing

Thank you. We appreciate your business.

04/16/2016

Within 35 minutes, William showed up at my house. He put on booties and worked very cleanly. I started to replace a kitchen faucet and couldn't free up the main connection. He tried to do the same but then did what I was afraid he would have to do - remove the garbage disposal in order to put in the new faucet. He properly installed the faucet, then checked under the sink for leaks. He ran the dis...

Description of Work
William came over to install a kitchen faucet.

Category plumbing

Thank you very much. Great to meet you. Have a great rest of the weekend.

02/10/2016

Could not have asked for a better experience. Ordered service via Amazon Home Services. Provider called ahead, arrived on time, very friendly, and made sure I was happy with the completed service. Explained that they warranty their service, and they would come back if anything wasn't perfect.

Description of Work
Garbage disposal installation

Category plumbing

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]. It was our pleasure.

12/20/2015

The owner called me one day before my appointment date and confirmed the appointment time. He arrived on time and he was very polite. He replaced an old toilet with a new toilet in about 1.5 hours. He made sure to clean up area and was very professional. He called me the next day to check if the new toilet was working fine. It was a very good experience and would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Toilet Replacement

Category plumbing

Thank you very much. It is our pleasure.

12/20/2015

The owner, William, arrived on time. The faucet that I ordered did not fit. He was very patient and helped me solve the problem. He went with me to Home Depot and bought the right faucet. I was very pleased with the work he did. He is the best plumber I ever had. I will definitely use him again in the future for any plumbing issues.

Description of Work
Kitchen Faucet Replacement

Category plumbing

Thank you very much. We enjoyed working for you.

12/11/2015

William is a pleasure to work with and makes sure the job is done right. He puts the time in to do so and comes prepared with good equipment and knowledge to execute the job. He is reliable and punctual as well. I can sincerely recommend him for plumbing service and have done so previously.

Description of Work
William has performed many jobs for me over the years including snaking drains and solving a troublesome problem with my pressure relief valve and installing a new one to solve the problem.

Category plumbing

Thank you very much. It is our pleasure to have you as our customer.

Plumbing, Plumbing Repairs, Plumbing Installation, Water Heaters, Water Softeners, Back Flow Testing, Drain Snaking, Pipe Replacement & Repair, Garbage Disposal, Sump Pump Repair & Replacement, Sink & Toilet Installation & Repair, Hose Bib Repairs, Leak Repairs

Septic Tank Pumping