Copper Pipe Plumbing Services Inc

Founded 2014 • With Angi since September 2015

8950 Schlottman Rd

Maineville, OH 45039

Copper Pipe Plumbing Services is a full service plumbing firm that provides 24 hour a day service calls to the Cincinnati & Dayton, Ohio areas. With more than 25 years experience, Copper Pipe Plumbing Services covers a wide range of plumbing service needs. We can help correct problem areas such as

06/21/2021

Eric H.

Very satisfied..

Description of Work
plumbing service

04/21/2019

Amy D.

I have used Copper Pipe several times. He is always on time, honest, and fair. He installed a new sump pump and showed me how to be sure it was running. I had a new washer delivered to the second floor of my house and the installers disconnected the pipes in the process. He fixed their mess and repaired an ice maker that another plumber did not finish. I have referred several friends to Copper Pipe and they have all been very happy.

Description of Work
Sump pump installation, new piping for washer, and repair of leaking ice maker

Thank you.

08/09/2017

Greg A.

As expected

Description of Work
Sink install.

07/26/2017

Deborah H.

It went great. It was tough to get off, but he succeeded and cleaned it up. Totally made a huge difference in the appearance of the first floor half bath. I will hire again.

Description of Work
Replace stuck faucet in a bathroom.

Category plumbing

Thank you. We appreciate your business.

04/16/2016

Richard G.

Within 35 minutes, William showed up at my house. He put on booties and worked very cleanly. I started to replace a kitchen faucet and couldn't free up the main connection. He tried to do the same but then did what I was afraid he would have to do - remove the garbage disposal in order to put in the new faucet. He properly installed the faucet, then checked under the sink for leaks. He ran the disposal to ensure it also was reinstalled correctly. He took the old faucet away and left the area as clean as he found it. He was friendly and I'd have him do work again if I need plumbing services. I even asked him to move his van when he came in just in case the wife returned home. He said no problem and was a pleasant guy to talk to. I highly recommend him!

Description of Work
William came over to install a kitchen faucet.

Category plumbing

Thank you very much. Great to meet you. Have a great rest of the weekend.

02/10/2016

Brad W.

Could not have asked for a better experience. Ordered service via Amazon Home Services. Provider called ahead, arrived on time, very friendly, and made sure I was happy with the completed service. Explained that they warranty their service, and they would come back if anything wasn't perfect.

Description of Work
Garbage disposal installation

Category plumbing

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]. It was our pleasure.

12/20/2015

Wei H.

The owner called me one day before my appointment date and confirmed the appointment time. He arrived on time and he was very polite. He replaced an old toilet with a new toilet in about 1.5 hours. He made sure to clean up area and was very professional. He called me the next day to check if the new toilet was working fine. It was a very good experience and would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Toilet Replacement

Category plumbing

Thank you very much. It is our pleasure.

12/20/2015

Wei H.

The owner, William, arrived on time. The faucet that I ordered did not fit. He was very patient and helped me solve the problem. He went with me to Home Depot and bought the right faucet. I was very pleased with the work he did. He is the best plumber I ever had. I will definitely use him again in the future for any plumbing issues.

Description of Work
Kitchen Faucet Replacement

Category plumbing

Thank you very much. We enjoyed working for you.

12/11/2015

Brian D.

William is a pleasure to work with and makes sure the job is done right. He puts the time in to do so and comes prepared with good equipment and knowledge to execute the job. He is reliable and punctual as well. I can sincerely recommend him for plumbing service and have done so previously.

Description of Work
William has performed many jobs for me over the years including snaking drains and solving a troublesome problem with my pressure relief valve and installing a new one to solve the problem.

Category plumbing

Thank you very much. It is our pleasure to have you as our customer.

Graessle plumbing

Hello, my name is Jonathan Graessle. I'm an experienced plumber with over 8 yrs of work. I am available Mon. - Fri. 8am - 4:30pm. You can contact me via messenger or at my phone (513) 678-9932. Below is a list of services I provide. If anything isn't listed, please ask. • Kitchen and bathroom faucets • Sink repairs • Shower valve replacement • Shower head replacement • Garbage disposals • Drain line cleanings and repairs • Water line repair • Water heaters • Toilet replacement and parts repair • Sump pumps • Etc. I would be happy to help you with all your current or future plumbing needs. Thank you! We specialize in plumbing services, repairs, inspections, installations, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Plumb Tite, LLC

Plumb Tite is a long-standing family owned and operated plumbing company heavily servicing clients in Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana. A full service company, we specialize in providing residential and commercial service plumbing work of all shapes and sizes. Plumb Tite has rightfully earned the reputation as a highly chosen and referred plumber of choice, along with a number of awards and accolades for our customer service, excellence, growth, ethics and business operations. We believe in providing a better service experience and demonstrating how exceptional a service company should and can operate. We accomplish this with superior customer service and follow-up, expanded business hours including weekends and evenings to meet your busy schedule, real and licensed plumbers who are not only highly skilled but also exceptional at communicating options and solutions for customers, and the most honest and up-front pricing model anywhere. It is our belief that customers deserve better and we intend to provide it each and every time by earning your business instead of simply expecting it. Isn't that the way it should be? With a team of expertly trained and certified master and journeyman plumbers to service our customer’s vast and varied needs, Plumb Tite has truly become synonymous with the original and lasting company logo, Plumbing Done Right!

2022 Super Service Award

Schneller Knochelmann Plumbing Heating Air

For 88 years, we have served the heating, air conditioning and plumbing needs of Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We are one of the oldest continuously operating service firms in the area. Our owner is Kris Knochelmann, who's family has been in the business for over 40 years. Our staff of experienced, licensed, NATE certified technicians are able to offer fair pricing, quality workmanship, and unique testing of your heating and air conditioning system. Ask about our lifetime warranty. It could be the last furnace or air conditioner you ever buy. Experience award winning service, where we treat you like family.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Plumbing, Plumbing Repairs, Plumbing Installation, Water Heaters, Water Softeners, Back Flow Testing, Drain Snaking, Pipe Replacement & Repair, Garbage Disposal, Sump Pump Repair & Replacement, Sink & Toilet Installation & Repair, Hose Bib Repairs, Leak Repairs

Septic Tank Pumping