Blue Rock Building & Remodeling, Inc.

Founded 1979 • With Angi since March 2011

8016 acorn trail

Maineville, OH 45039

We are a family run and owned business started in 1979 remodeling and building homes and offices. We proudly do our jobs as if we are working on our own homes. We take a lot of pride and care in our work. We are rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. We can supply many phots and testimonials

03/07/2014

John V.

They are excellent. I've used them for 8 years.

Description of Work
I am using Blue Rock Building & Remodeling to rehab 2 bathrooms.

Category home remodeling

03/29/2013

WILLIAM H.

Dave and his son completed the work as scheduled and with great care. I was very pleased with the job they did framing, drywalling, finishing the drywall, and installing the door. They were careful and cleaned up well too. I'd hire them again if I ever need additional remodeling done.

Description of Work
I hired Blue Rock to enclose a loft bedroom and install a door to the bedroom.

Category remodeling

12/13/2012

Sathish kumar G.

Highly recommended. Thumbs up.

Description of Work
I got to know Dave through my realtor. I bought a foreclosure house in Mason OH and that needs lot of repairs. The portion of repairs which Dave worked for me are: 1. Exterior basement crack repair 2. Gutter repair and new down spots 3. Kitchen under sink subfloor repair 4. custom size patio door installation (Jeld wen). I first took Dave's quote and compared that with the others and finally I found Dave's quote is in the middle. I met him face to face three times with the same quote and he patiently explained me what he will be doing and how he will be charging for those. He gave me break down for each items with options and finally I went with him to do those work. I watched him in person when he did all the repairs and he stays very calm and composed and never compromise in quality and end up with clean work. Everything turned up very well. I am very happy.

Category remodeling, doors

02/10/2012

John V.

I had trouble with my roof and Blue Rock was the one that diagnosed the problem. I had a new roof put on at the end of 2009 and I had massive leaks. I had Blue Rock come out and they fixed everything that was supposed to be fixed. I have no problems with the roof like I did. When they come out I know they are going to get the job done. I've used them before and I use them all the time. They are quick, efficient and they do the right thing. In fact I've got a whole set of things for them to do in the summer. They also give me ideas. I'm a realtor so I'm in houses all the time and I always have to stage homes. They've repaired all my client’s houses, painted and fixed them up and we've been able to sell them.

Description of Work
I used Blue Rock Building & Remodeling Inc about two months ago to fix some leaks on my roof. They also sealed the chimney.

Category roofing, chimney repair

07/28/2011

John V.

As can be expected, we were very worried about whether the shed would need to be replaced or repaired and the impending cost. Blue Rock owner, Dave Schepker, came to the house within two days of our phone call and provided a quote two days later. The quote was very reasonable and we agreed to have the work done. Within a week, they came to our home and worked throughout the entire day in the blazing sun. They finished in two days including painting the garage door. Their work was outstanding and we are 150% satisfied with the shed and the garage. The shed was restored to better than before the fire and the new rooftop vent is keeping it cooler than before. I have used Blue Rock for the past six years on all of my home improvement projects and on all of my client's projects. They have always delivered the best service in an industry that does not have the best reputation for all aspects of great service. As a Realtor, I demand excellent service for my home and my clients' homes. Blue Rock has always performed as promised and not only do they do the work but also suggest better ways or have better ideas than I do with many of the projects. They are also very cost-conscious with their prices and will suggest different third-party specialized vendors when needed which saves money for my clients and myself. Their timeliness is great as well as their wonderful attitudes while working with perfectionists such as myself.

Description of Work
Blue Rock professionals repaired our shed that had caught fire two weeks ago after a barbeque. They replaced part of the roof, shingled it and added a vent. They also repaired the two shed doors with new trim and paint and painted the ceiling inside to eliminate the smoke odor. In addition, they painted our garage door.

Category contractors, drywall, handyman service, remodeling, wallpaper removal, woodworking, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors

05/17/2011

Denis L.

They did a beautiful job. They are very reasonably priced. They are very clean and punctual. I have no complaints at all. I would absolutely use their service in the future if necessary.

Description of Work
Blue Rock Building & Remodeling, Inc. remodeled our master bathroom in March of 2010.

Category home remodeling

Hicon Inc

HICON Inc. is a construction service company formed in 1977. The firm is comprised of three operating divisions: HICON Masonry, HICON Paving and HICON Restoration. HICON Masonry provides unit masonry services for the new construction building market. HICON Paving installs paving stones, brick pavers and segmental retaining walls for homeowners, builders and general contractors on new and existing properties. HICON Restoration furnishes masonry and concrete repair and maintenance services to homeowners, and owners of light commercial properties.

Thompson Masonry and Chimney Repair

Thompson Masonry & Chimney Repair specializes in residential Chimney and Masonry repair. Services include: Chimney Repair, Chimney Sweeping and Cleaning, Chimney Rebuilds, Chimney Crown Repair, Chimney Inspections, Chimney Liners, Furnace Liners, Water Heater Liners, Masonry Repair, Tuck Pointing, Waterproofing. Our goal is provide you with the best Chimney and Masonry Repairs in the state of Ohio.

Pronto painting

Pronto Painting is family owned and operated. We are committed to customer satisfaction and take great pride in our work! We offer both residential and commercial painting. We do interior/exterior painting, drywall repairs, cabinet painting, staining, and power washing.

American Express, Check, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Blue Rock Building & Remodeling, Inc.

How is Blue Rock Building & Remodeling, Inc. overall rated?

Blue Rock Building & Remodeling, Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What payment options does Blue Rock Building & Remodeling, Inc. provide

Blue Rock Building & Remodeling, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: American Express, Check, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal

Does Blue Rock Building & Remodeling, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Blue Rock Building & Remodeling, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Blue Rock Building & Remodeling, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Blue Rock Building & Remodeling, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Blue Rock Building & Remodeling, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Blue Rock Building & Remodeling, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Blue Rock Building & Remodeling, Inc.?

Yes, Blue Rock Building & Remodeling, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Blue Rock Building & Remodeling, Inc. offer?

Blue Rock Building & Remodeling, Inc. offers the following services: We do bathroom remodels, kitchen remodels, home repairs, inspedtion repairs, home additions, porches, decks and basements, including adding in egress windows.