Blue Rock Building & Remodeling, Inc.

Founded 1979 • With Angi since March 2011

We are a family run and owned business started in 1979 remodeling and building homes and offices. We proudly do our jobs as if we are working on our own homes. We take a lot of pride and care in our work. We are rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. We can supply many phots and testimonials of our work....

Hicon Inc

HICON Inc. is a construction service company formed in 1977. The firm is comprised of three operating divisions: HICON Masonry, HICON Paving and HICON Restoration. HICON Masonry provides unit masonry services for the new construction building market. HICON Paving installs paving stones, brick pavers and segmental retaining walls for homeowners, builders and general contractors on new and existing properties. HICON Restoration furnishes masonry and concrete repair and maintenance services to homeowners, and owners of light commercial properties.

Barker Roofing

Specializing in General Contractor/Property Preservation! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Coldstream Exteriors

With over 20 years of experience, our team can handle all of your homes exterior needs. From roofing and gutters, to siding and paint, our team has you covered. We offer a wide range of material choices, catering all services to fit the needs of our clients. We love working together with individuals who are looking to enhance their home’s exterior and pride ourselves on reliability and delivering results our clients are proud of.

03/07/2014

They are excellent. I've used them for 8 years.

Description of Work
I am using Blue Rock Building & Remodeling to rehab 2 bathrooms.

Category home remodeling

03/29/2013

Dave and his son completed the work as scheduled and with great care. I was very pleased with the job they did framing, drywalling, finishing the drywall, and installing the door. They were careful and cleaned up well too. I'd hire them again if I ever need additional remodeling done.

Description of Work
I hired Blue Rock to enclose a loft bedroom and install a door to the bedroom.

Category remodeling

12/13/2012

Highly recommended. Thumbs up.

Description of Work
I got to know Dave through my realtor. I bought a foreclosure house in Mason OH and that needs lot of repairs. The portion of repairs which Dave worked for me are: 1. Exterior basement crack repair 2. Gutter repair and new down spots 3. Kitchen under sink subfloor repair 4. custom size patio door installation (Jeld wen). I first took Dave's quote and compared that with the others and finally I found Dave's quote is in the middle. I met him face to face three times with the same quote and he patiently explained me what he will be doing and how he will be charging for those. He gave me break down for each items with options and finally I went with him to do those work. I watched him in person when he did all the repairs and he stays very calm and composed and never compromise in quality and end up with clean work. Everything turned up very well. I am very happy.

Category remodeling,doors

02/10/2012

I had trouble with my roof and Blue Rock was the one that diagnosed the problem. I had a new roof put on at the end of 2009 and I had massive leaks. I had Blue Rock come out and they fixed everything that was supposed to be fixed. I have no problems with the roof like I did. When they come out I know they are going to get the job done. I've used them before and I use them all the time. They are qu...

Description of Work
I used Blue Rock Building & Remodeling Inc about two months ago to fix some leaks on my roof. They also sealed the chimney.

Category roofing,chimney repair

07/28/2011

As can be expected, we were very worried about whether the shed would need to be replaced or repaired and the impending cost. Blue Rock owner, Dave Schepker, came to the house within two days of our phone call and provided a quote two days later. The quote was very reasonable and we agreed to have the work done. Within a week, they came to our home and worked throughout the entire day in the blazi...

Description of Work
Blue Rock professionals repaired our shed that had caught fire two weeks ago after a barbeque. They replaced part of the roof, shingled it and added a vent. They also repaired the two shed doors with new trim and paint and painted the ceiling inside to eliminate the smoke odor. In addition, they painted our garage door.

Category contractors,drywall,handyman service,remodeling,wallpaper removal,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors

We do bathroom remodels, kitchen remodels, home repairs, inspedtion repairs, home additions, porches, decks and basements, including adding in egress windows.

American Express, Check, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal