All Set Construction

Founded 2013 • With Angi since January 2014

We are a smaller business with 4 employees. This allows us to keep the quality high and costumers happy. Our subs are all insured and bonded....

Against the grain custom creations

Decks and porches. We offer quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today about an estimate!

Beacon Landscape Lighting

We specialize in the design and installation of outdoor lighting systems in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. We are not a landscaper, an irrigation company, or a mosquito control company. We are a professional lighting company. It’s our passion, and it’s all we do. From the very beginning, I decided that customer focus and satisfaction were more important than volume. I am proud to say that our company is 100% locally owned and operated. As a result, we have complete control of an extremely high level of product quality and customer service. With more than 2000 lighting designs & installs, we are the highest rated outdoor lighting company in the area. I love to design lighting systems that bring homes, landscapes, and business properties to life after dark. Our installers and service technicians take great pride in the quality of their work, and that shows in customer satisfaction. Nothing makes me feel better than the thank you cards and phone calls from customers pleased with our lighting work. It used to be that the very best companies treated their customers like friends. At Beacon Landscape Lighting, we still practice this proven philosophy. My team and I would love to work with you on your next lighting project. Call me. I will meet with you personally and design a lighting system specifically for your property. That's the Beacon way.

Offers by Beacon Landscape Lighting on Angi
Coldstream Exteriors

With over 20 years of experience, our team can handle all of your homes exterior needs. From roofing and gutters, to siding and paint, our team has you covered. We offer a wide range of material choices, catering all services to fit the needs of our clients. We love working together with individuals who are looking to enhance their home’s exterior and pride ourselves on reliability and delivering results our clients are proud of.

05/29/2014

Everything went well. Demo was completed in two days. Contractor handled revisions and changes as we made last minute upgrades. Stayed late to complete the days work so the next stage could get started in the AM. It took longer than expected but not due to the fault of All Set. They did well keeping the mess down to a minimum.

Description of Work
Remodeled our master bath. Installed green board. Re-tiled the shower, new ceramic tile floor in the bath and dressing area, installed a new double vanity, replaced faucets, lighting and accessories, put in new trim board and painted the walls and trim.

Category ceramic tile,lighting,plumbing,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

We are a remolding company that excels in the fine details of construction. Trim work ,cabinets,Tile,exterior siding, hardwood floors, windows and doors. more general kitchens, baths and basements.

Carpet , Drywall, electrical, plumbing, HVAC