Ryan Heating & Cooling, Inc.

Founded 1992 • With Angi since October 2009

Additional DBA - Ryan Heating & Cooling Inc. Additional email - office@ryanhcp.com....

PATRIOT MECHANICAL LLC

PATRIOT MECHANICAL LLC

When you have heating, cooling, or ventilation issues, turn to the honest, fair, and reliable professionals at Patriot Heating & Cooling. With senior citizen and veteran discounts, our local business makes it easy to get the services you need at a low price. We are a family owned company providing you with the very best HVAC services, including 24/7 emergency assistance. Residential service calls are just $35 in Lake and Geauga counties, and $59 in Ashtabula County.

Offers by PATRIOT MECHANICAL LLC on Angi

03/29/2017

After returning several times and replacing parts that didn't fix the problem, we gave up and went with a different contractor who had us up and running again the same day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heat pump repair.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking time to leave a review about our company. We know this was not a positive review but we still appreciate the feedback. We will use your situation as an example of ways to improve our company. Customer satisfaction is one of our highest priorities. We apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you.

01/18/2017

Their experience was lacking regarding oil heat. After they cleaned the furnace, there was a leak. It took them four days to figure out and repair the leak.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my furnace and evaluated my oil furnace.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking time to leave us a review on Angie's list. We apologize that your experience with our company wasn't the greatest. Our technicians go through multiple training exercises each year but sometimes even though these are in place we come across an issue that we need to address with our technicians. I can promise you we will use your situation as a learning to...

10/18/2016

Very friendly, on time, explained what he was doing and willing to teach me about the system as I am a new homeowner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fall inspection & maintenance of boiler system

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the high grade about our company.

01/19/2016

Outstanding service, arrived a few minutes early, unit replaced within 2 hours, tested unit, reviewed guarantee. One of the best experiences I have seen, very professional, owner is hands on and led a very efficient team. I would highly recommend for your service needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed and replaced an old unit heater in a pole bldg.

01/29/2015

I had no problem with the service provided by Ryan Heating & Cooling. They were very good. They were very responsive. I thought that they were wonderful. We had a furnace down and I am in Ohaio, in the lovely part of the winter. They were completely booked, they had people out at all hours in the night. They provided with safe electric heaters in the mean time because we had to replace the whole f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was a new furnace that they installed and their labor.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the great review. We take pride in going the extra mile to take care of our customers. We are happy that you are very satisfied with our company, we hope you enjoy your new furnace for many years to come.

Residential and commercial installation, maintenance and repair of oil, heat pump, air conditioners, steam & hot water hydronic, electric, geo thermal, gas lines, water heaters, humidifiers & air cleaners.

Duct cleaning.