Ryan Heating & Cooling, Inc.

Founded 1992 • With Angi since October 2009

6855 N Ridge Rd

Madison, OH 44057

Additional DBA - Ryan Heating & Cooling Inc. Additional email - office@ryanhcp.com....

01/18/2017

Karen K.

Their experience was lacking regarding oil heat. After they cleaned the furnace, there was a leak. It took them four days to figure out and repair the leak.

Description of Work
They cleaned my furnace and evaluated my oil furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking time to leave us a review on Angie's list. We apologize that your experience with our company wasn't the greatest. Our technicians go through multiple training exercises each year but sometimes even though these are in place we come across an issue that we need to address with our technicians. I can promise you we will use your situation as a learning tool and do more training with our technicians on this particular situation. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority and we strive greatly to keep our customers happy. I am very glad we where able to figure your situation out and we apologize again for any inconvenience we may have caused you.

10/18/2016

Tracy J.

Very friendly, on time, explained what he was doing and willing to teach me about the system as I am a new homeowner.

Description of Work
Fall inspection & maintenance of boiler system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the high grade about our company.

07/14/2016

Lesley L.

02/12/2016

Rose F.

Description of Work
An appointment was made with Ryan Heating and Cooling for the fall/winter checkup on our electric furnace and the heating/cooling unit. The serviceman was prompt, courteous, and explained everything as he checked out the furnace and unit. He mentioned we may need a new unit in the near future but there should not be any problems during the winter. The cost was $129.00; and, I would use them again. | |It is now February and so far no problems with the outside unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the great review.

02/08/2016

David P.

Description of Work
they have performed various work for me the last ten years they do an excellent job

01/19/2016

David M.

Outstanding service, arrived a few minutes early, unit replaced within 2 hours, tested unit, reviewed guarantee. One of the best experiences I have seen, very professional, owner is hands on and led a very efficient team. I would highly recommend for your service needs.

Description of Work
Installed and replaced an old unit heater in a pole bldg.

01/15/2016

Sandra M.

Description of Work
Furnace tune-up. All went well.

08/06/2015

Charles O.

Description of Work
They installed a new boiler, three zone bells for the boiler system and one base board heating unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the great review. We hope you enjoy your new boiler for many years to come.

05/21/2015

David P.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking time to leave our company a great review.

02/04/2015

Jim W.

Description of Work
Furnace checkup, clean burner, inspect heating system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking time to leave a kind review about our company.

02/04/2015

Carol P.

Description of Work
routine service/maintenance

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the kind review.

01/29/2015

amy R.

I had no problem with the service provided by Ryan Heating & Cooling. They were very good. They were very responsive. I thought that they were wonderful. We had a furnace down and I am in Ohaio, in the lovely part of the winter. They were completely booked, they had people out at all hours in the night. They provided with safe electric heaters in the mean time because we had to replace the whole furnace. They were wonderful. They really went above and beyond, they really did. They were very competitive. They didn't charge us anything for loaning us multiple heaters. I really don't have a bad thing to say about them. The new heater is working out wonderful. I know their price was reasonable. I with there was something higher than 'A' for responsiveness, they were really extraordinary, 'Triple A'. They were wonderful.

Description of Work
It was a new furnace that they installed and their labor.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the great review. We take pride in going the extra mile to take care of our customers. We are happy that you are very satisfied with our company, we hope you enjoy your new furnace for many years to come.

01/29/2015

Kimberly J.

The service worked out fine. They were fantastic. I like that they are a Christian organization. The owner is Christian. They helped us out many years ago when we had a lot of trouble in the middle of the night when it was cold. The work they do has always been great. Our interactions with them have been wonderful.

Description of Work
We have used Ryan Heating & Cooling. They did a repair on our furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the kind review. We hope you continue to use us for many years to come.

01/28/2015

Jean R.

Description of Work
Clean and check furnace in September. They also check the air conditioner in the spring. We have had a contract with them for the past 2 years for regular service. On a call back, they were prompt and provided additional service with reasonable cost. Would recommend them for heating and cooling services.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the kind review. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority. We hope you will continue to use our company for many years to come.

01/27/2015

Nada J.

They didn't charge me anything because I have a maintenance agreement with them. They did fine. I have no complaints. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They did a maintenance check on my heating system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to leave a kind review about our company.

01/25/2015

Richard A.

Description of Work
Service furnace and air conditioner.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking time to leave a good review about our company.

11/04/2014

Rebecca R.

Excellently, professional full estimate. Detailed conference and itemized estimate at the time of the estimate.

Description of Work
New furnace installation.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the great review. We hope you enjoy your new unit for many years to come.

09/15/2014

JEFFREY D.

Very quick and responsive. I gave them my furnace model number so that they were better prepared when they arrived. The had the heat back in less than an hour. Great folks ! Pleasure to deal with !

Description of Work
Heat wouldn't come on. They were sent as I had an Dominion Gas contract on my furnace. They got the furnace back up and running.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Mr. [removed member name], Thank you for the great review. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority. We are glad we got you up and running in a timely manner and hope you will continue to use us in the future.

04/23/2014

Bill W.

We were tired of putting in the window a/c each season and since we heat with hot water baseboard we did not have any duct work. All new insulated piping was installed in the attic. My wife and I are both in our mid 80's and at some point we will probably sell. Today young people will not do with out the creature comforts. Appointment was made for Mar 31 to start at 8am. with three days time to do the complete project. They arrived on time, wore protection over their work shoes while in the house and completed on time. They worked well as a team and cleaned up at the end of each. I ended up spending more than we had planned on but I think it was a neccesary evil considering the possibility of a future sale

Description of Work
Installed whole house a/c in our home.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Mr. [removed member name] , Thank you for the good review. I hope you enjoy your attic a/c system and after a while decide it was well worth the cost of investment. It was a pleasure working for you and your lovely wife. After 60 years of marriage you deserve the comfort of central air.

11/12/2013

Lesley L.

I was VERY impressed with The service from Ryan Heating. Their serviceman arrived and used a special spray and a black light to inspect the interior of my furnace. He was searching for cracks in the chamber because a different company had used a camera and claimed that the heat exchanger was cracked and wanted me to buy a whole new furnace. Casey took his time and was very thorough. He could not find evidence of a crack. He then completely cleaned the furnace, replaced the nozzle and the filter. In addition, I purchased a membership that entitles me to next year's cleaning as well as 10% off parts and labor if my furnace needs serviced in the future.

Description of Work
Diagnosed problem with oil furnace. Cleaned furnace, replaced nozzle, and filter.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[member name removed], Thank you for the great review. We pride ourselves in Customer excellence and I will pass your review on to Casey. We really appreciate your business. Ryan Johnson / President

12/04/2012

HELEN S.

The company came, diagnosed the problem and returned with a new fan so that we had heat by the end of the day. The person that answers the phone is very responsive and had no problem scheduling a visit the same day. I couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Heat went out.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

(deleted member name), Thank you for the great review. We try to be customer oriented and understand that it's thge customer who helps us succeed.

11/12/2012

Jane S.

Pllease see info.above. Overall my experience via telphone was very good.

Description of Work
I had a problem with another HVAC Company but was in a maint.agreement with them. I contacted Ryan to inquire about their services, rates, etc. Libby was very cordial and willing to help me with my problem. At the time I was not sure I could get out of the contract and explained that to her. She was very helpful and they would have come out the next day to service my unit compared to the company I was using which took them 5 days to respond. At this point I will continue to stay until contract is expired next year and contact Ryan for a contract with them. But, this company knows that should they not respond in a timely manner if I have another problem I will definitely cancel my agreement and go to Ryan. I know I am sorry I did not shop around before contacting this other company.They were recommended to me by a friend whom I advised they should not suggest them to other people.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[member name removed], Thanks for the good referral even though you didn't use us at the time. if you need us, please give us a call.

10/30/2012

Carol P.

Excellent service. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Installed new Carrier Heat Pump and air handler.

02/16/2012

Carol P.

They did a great job! The estimate was $1000 less than another well-known Heating/AC company. Our condo assoc. used Ryan after flooding in 2007 caused damage to basements. They replaced furnaces and hot water heaters. I had my hot water tank replaced by them and was very impressed. So when my Heat Pump died (after 20 years) I called Ryan along with a couple other contractors for estimates. The owner came out to give the estimate. Very pleased and happy and will continue to use.

Description of Work
Installed new Carrier Heat Pump and Air Handler.

10/07/2009

CAMEON H.

They have worked on our house for seven years. We have a house that was finished in 1915 and some of the systems in the house have been jerry-rigged over time. They have come in and have been able to maintain and repair it to keep this house functioning really well. They come on time. They are courteous and polite. They are really wonderful to work with.

Description of Work
Ryan Heating & Cooling put in heated floors and reworked and put in a small new mechanical system to a high efficiency one that took care of the west side of the house. They also maintain our system throughout the year.

WyattWorks Plumbing

Emergency services offered. 40 years in business. Prices are quoted upfront. Family owned. State Certified Plumbing Contractor. Additional DBA's: Andy Wyatt Plumbing, The New Plumbing Co., Inc., Wyatt Plumbing & Heating, Inc., Wyatt Works Plumbing Solutions & Wyatt Works. Consider it done.

McHugh's Plumbing Inc

McHugh's Plumbing, Inc. is a fully licensed and insured plumbing company located in Chesterland, Ohio. servicing all your gas, water and sewer needs. You can count on us for professional advice, top quality work and comprehensive service – even after your project is complete. Additional DBA - Robert McHugh's Plumbing Inc. Additional contact name - Bob McHugh.

Gorjanc Comfort Services

Gorjanc Comfort Services, Northeast Ohio’s premier home services company since 1963, is a second-generation heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and generator service provider. Additional DBA - Gorjanc Heating & Cooling. Award winning.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available

Duct cleaning.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Ryan Heating & Cooling, Inc.

How is Ryan Heating & Cooling, Inc. overall rated?

Ryan Heating & Cooling, Inc. is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are Ryan Heating & Cooling, Inc. open?

Ryan Heating & Cooling, Inc. is open:

Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM

What payment options does Ryan Heating & Cooling, Inc. provide

Ryan Heating & Cooling, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available

Does Ryan Heating & Cooling, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Ryan Heating & Cooling, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Ryan Heating & Cooling, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Ryan Heating & Cooling, Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Ryan Heating & Cooling, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Ryan Heating & Cooling, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Ryan Heating & Cooling, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Ryan Heating & Cooling, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Ryan Heating & Cooling, Inc.?

Yes, Ryan Heating & Cooling, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Ryan Heating & Cooling, Inc. offer?

Ryan Heating & Cooling, Inc. offers the following services: Residential and commercial installation, maintenance and repair of oil, heat pump, air conditioners, steam & hot water hydronic, electric, geo thermal, gas lines, water heaters, humidifiers & air cleaners.

Are there any services Ryan Heating & Cooling, Inc. does not offer?

Duct cleaning.