Fred's Appliance Service

Founded 1996 • With Angi since November 2003

Fred's Appliance will send a factory-trained technician to your home on request and take great pride in our ability to get your appliances back up and running like new. Our professional team has years of experience working on every make and model of appliance from such leading manufacturers as Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, GE, Frigidaire, Electrolux, Kenmore, Jenn-Air, and countless others....

AMB Appliance Repair

AMB Appliance Repair

Please call me with your request for service @ (440) 477-1749. I don't have the luxury of accessing the web throughout the day. I am a one man company. I have been in the industry for over 19 years. I work on kitchen and laundry appliances. If I am not working on an appliance, I am driving or on the phone so please leave a voicemail if I don't answer. I really appreciate all of my customers and I am very gratetful for my Angie's List Customers.

02/06/2021

Excellent. The person who came out and did the repair knew where the problem was and ordered the parts. He was very knowledgeable, knew where to get the parts, very professional, and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a washing machine.

08/25/2018

They did an excellent work, very professional, he knew what he is doing and they communicated well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repair a clothes washing machine.

10/12/2017

The technician knew immediately what the problem was and fixed it. He noticed that the water turn on/off valve in the basement needed replacing so we had that done by a local plumber. The ice maker works and the refrigerator no longer leaks. My husband and I were very pleased with his professionalism and the speed with which he fixed our problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The ice maker in our refrigerator stopped working and a tube in the back of the refrigerator was leaking.

10/10/2017

I had hired Fred's in the past to do some repair work on an appliance under warranty, so contacted them when my oven stopped heating. They were able to schedule a technician promptly and he arrived on time as scheduled on a Tues. Technician appeared knowledgable and diagnosed the issue. A part had to be ordered and he scheduled a return on Friday. Part arrived and technician replaced it. Oven seem...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired wall oven that wasn't heating

06/21/2017

Fred's is by far the ONLY company I would use for appliance repairs. They are so wonderful about letting you know when someone will be at your home, without forcing you to wait around all day. Communication is the best I have ever seen with a company providing a residential service. Top notch is the best way to describe Fred's entire process from start to finish!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a dryer that kept getting an error code and needed parts.

Appliance Repair, Appliance Repair Education, Appliance Parts, Appliance Tools