ARCADIA GLASSHOUSE LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since November 2008

We manufacture high quality residential and commercial greenhouses for gardening enthusiasts, schools, and others. Custom sizes are our specialty. We have a unique extruded aluminum frame with welded truss designs that meet or exceed snowload and wind load ratings for anywhere in North America. Call us for a free quote....

04/28/2015

12/18/2014

.Arcadia principal, Paul Kendall, who worked with me throughout the project, provided invaluable expertise in the design and retrofitting of the unit. He was always accessible whenever I needed to talk with him and answered all my questions. As the season got colder, it was Paul who volunteered to bring in all the plants in order to safeguard them from frost. The support workers who were on the pr...

Description of Work
Arcadia replaced the old greenhouse shell and the concrete walls supporting the glasshouse. They assigned all the concrete work to to their wonderful subcontractor, Ed Janke, at Concord Masonry. Arcadia installed a double glass greenhouse called a Sierra Room which easily doubles for an extra room in my house. The installation is a thing of true beauty on top of being a very functional facility. If you think you don't need a greenhouse, think again. This is a dream!

08/16/2012

They did everything promptly. If there are any problems, they come right out. Even if it's after hours, the owner will come out so your plants do die. They offer high quality service.

Description of Work
They put in a sprinkler system in my greenhouse, which they built properly.

11/27/2010

Overall, they are an excellent company! They are completely reliable. For example, a thermostat was recently giving us trouble. The owner came out himself within an hour of my phone call to fix it. They are very dependable and will not let the customer down; obviously important for someone managing a greenhouse

Description of Work
I’ve been working with them for a number of years to build greenhouses and do internal adjustments.

Category garage builders,greenhouses

11/13/2008

They are excellent. They constructed the greenhouse very nicely and to my specifications. They were easy to work with regarding what was appropriate.

Description of Work
They constructed a greenhouse from ground up for me.

Category greenhouses

GLASS GREENHOUSES, POLYCARBONATE GREENHOUSES, GREENHOUSE SUPPLIES, GREENHOUSE EQUIPMENT, CUSTOM DESIGNED RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL GREENHOUSE SALES, INSTALLATION AND RENOVATION.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover