TNT Exterminating Co

Founded 1936 • With Angi since June 2003

460 E Highland Rd

Macedonia, OH 44056

We are a third generation, locally owned, family operated, company that has served the area for over 77 years. We build our business one customer at a time, and operate in a fair and ethical manner. Our service technicians are drug tested and crimminally beck ground checked. We make prompt

10/09/2017

Aren O.

Integrity is hard to find these days but not at TNT Exterminating Company. I've used their services several times over the past year and each time they gave me an honest assessment of what's needed and what's not, and they always charged a fair price. TNT is are prompt, professional and highly recommended.

Description of Work
Various - mouse and pest control including bedbugs

08/13/2017

Mark M.

Treated the nest in late afternoon. The following morning there was no sign of active hornets. Very happy with service.

Description of Work
A large hornet nest needed to be treated in peak of house, outside.

thanks for the kind words Mike Grace President

07/03/2017

NEIL K.

Great. Spiders are tough to kill, but they came out twice to do the job and consulted with me on where to treat to avoid putting down more chemicals than necessary.

Description of Work
Exterminate spider infestation

11/28/2016

Frank H.

Showed up on time after one phone call to there office staff. Used a bait on the inside of home due to small child and treated outside of home. Technician was very helpful and even put shoe covers to on.

Description of Work
Had a problems with Little Ants in the kitchen sink area.

09/14/2016

William H.

Prompt, courteous setup of the service appointment, timely and effective work. Those hornets are TOAST. A fair price and a reassuring 30-day guarantee on the work (which appears not to be needed in this case, happily).

Description of Work
Liquidation of a massive hornet nest under the eaves

05/14/2015

Letty C.

They went above and beyond. They sprayed inside and outside. They swept for spiders in my garage. They wiped down all the doors and walls. They were professional and very courteous. They put booties on their boots when they came in. They went through every room. They were very friendly and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
They came in and baited for ants and spiders.

03/23/2015

Brenda D.

That went very well. She was really helpful.

Description of Work
I had hired them for a rodent entry and exlusion inspection.

10/31/2014

Norma H.

He did a very thororough job. I was very pleased with him. They have a really nice attitude.

Description of Work
He exterminated some ants and 2bee hives that I didn't know about.

10/28/2014

Bret W.

The inspection was quick and fairly thorough. The only downside was no actual solutions short of setting traps were presented, but in the end I don't think giving free solutions to homeowners would be good business. I feel that this company would be good for a pest control service.

Description of Work
They came and inspected our property for signs of rodents. Inspector was friendly, timely, and knowledgeable about rodents.

08/25/2014

REV CARL P W.

He delivered the services and was very professional.

Description of Work
He came and inspected our home to see how pests were entering it, and prevent it in the future.

06/27/2014

Srinivas G.

I thought there is a mice in my basement looking at some dead bugs. Person came, checked them and said no mice. Thats all he did. I felt the price is too much for this inspection. No spraying and this is just inspection.

Description of Work
Exterminating

06/23/2014

Benjamin T.

We purchased the platinum service for around $415. It includes 4 total visit over 12 months. It also includes additional visits if needed. Matt from TNT came out and was 15 min early for the appointment. He was super friendly and very knowledgable. This is our first house and he happily explained, per my request, all he was doing and why. After 50 min, he was finished and I felt like I knew him for years. I highly recommend TNT.

Description of Work
First time home owners and we needed to take care of a few critters

05/17/2014

Janice M.

It was just as they advertised, to look at the outside of the house to see if any rodents could get in and walked in the basement and did the same thing. The tried to sell me an extermination policy of four hundred something dollars per year. He was a nice gentleman, he did what he said he was going to do and looked and that was it. He was fine when he came out and did the inspection, I just didn't like the fact that he wanted $400 to do it yearly. They were very quick to get the appointment set up. He was here early. He was very professional and he is very courteous.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for $29 for a Rodent Entry and Exclusion Inspection from TNT Exterminating Co.

05/07/2014

Alan R.

The service was fine. They scheduled based on my needs. We ended up signing up for a yearly contract with them. They were professional and knew what they were doing.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for $29 for a Rodent Entry and Exclusion Inspection.

05/06/2014

DEBORAH W.

It went very well, he crawled into my crawl space, walked all around the inside and outside of my house. Move piles of leaves and advise me what to look for in the future for sign if critter entrances. Nothing was found, but I am still glad I have peace of mind about this.

Description of Work
He inspected inside and outside for entryway for critters

04/24/2014

Mary Ann V.

I purchased a Big Deal for $29 for a rodent entry and exclusion inspection. They sent me an email and let me know that they do not provide the type of service that I needed, they referred me to another company to have the problem fixed. I ended up never contacting anyone. I just requested a refund on this deal.

Description of Work
Nothing.

07/29/2013

Michele S.

Salesman arrived on time and explained entire procedure to us. There was NO high pressure tactics involved. Provided a written estimate along with their warranty and follow up services. Technician arrived early after calling to confirm. Was helpful and professional.

Description of Work
Outdoor termite control.

05/03/2013

Adam B.

The service was satisfactory. We were satisfied with the work they did.

Description of Work
They did pest inspection and sprayed for bugs on a newly purchased home.

04/01/2013

Mark R.

Very friendly and professional. Came over within a day or two of calling them. We were so impressed with their no-nonsense approach that we signed up to have them come on a quarterly basis (bees in the summer and fall, pill bugs, etc in the winter/spring).

Description of Work
Basement exterminating

12/19/2012

JAMES P.

They came out, looked at the situation, and gave me GREAT ADVICE on how to kill them and how to prevent an infestation in the future and did NOT charge me anything! Wow--what great guys. If I ever have a problem that needs a professional, I'll definitely call them! Thank you!

Description of Work
Had some mice in my house.

06/21/2012

Laura F.

TNT Exterminating Co were prompt, courteous, and took care of our problem right away.

Description of Work
TNT Exterminating Co took care of bees in the siding of the house.

05/09/2012

Deanna H.

I’ve used them for nearly 40 years. They are exceptional. Whatever kind of bug you have, they’ll find it. I had a severe ant problem because I’m on a slab. Before I knew it, it caught up with me. They did inside my cupboard and all kinds of things and they’ve kept the ants away so I keep them coming

Description of Work
My pest control people are TNT Exterminating. They come out four times a year. I have the Diamond Plan; in the summer they do two times inside and out and in the winter they do two times inside.

05/02/2012

Michelle W.

They are very responsive. They came back twice for issues that came up. I signed up for a quarterly plan with them.

Description of Work
They sprayed for the exterior and interior of my home for ants.

04/06/2012

Rita W.

We have used them twice. Their prices are reasonable and their quality of work is excellent.

Description of Work
We used T & T Exterminating for pest control. They dealt with our yellow jackets problem.

03/30/2012

Barb B.

I called TNT because I vacumed hundreds of what looked like dead ants from one corner of my sunroom and in a couple days there were more. They sent out an Inspector the same day. He told me that is was probably shells of ants and he could have someone come out but we could just spray the base boards of the sunroom and spray under it in the crawl space. I was impressed other companies would have just came out and charged. I will definitely call and hire them again if any need arises and I will pass their name along to anyone needing an exterminator! Highly recommended! (they were not aware I was an angies list member)

Description of Work
I had hundreds of ants in one spot of my sunroom

Akron Pest Control

Akron Pest Control is a family owned and operated company that has been servicing the Akron area since 1945. We are now in our third generation of ownership! We have 5 Licensed pest managers certified through the State of Ohio Department of Agriculture. We give free estimates over the phone. All treatments come with a guarantee!

A.G.I. Pro Services

Formally A "G.I." Window Cleaning. We Specialize in Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Guard installation, Soft Washing of Houses, Roof Treatments (removes black streaks over time), Pressure Washing, Deck Restoration, Driveway sealing, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Handyman Services, Painting, and Now are offering Pest Control.

Heights Pest Control & Termite

As everyone knows, pests that live outside of your home don't belong in your home. Heights Pest Control is prepared to tackle those invasive pests in an effective, family friendly manner because we know that a safe home is important to you. Our “Green Band Protection System” is designed to get rid of any pests inside your home and then make is so they can never get in again by securing the outside perimeter of your property. Each of our highly skilled technicians are trained in the latest application methods, proper equipment use and maintenance, and will answer any questions you may have about the materials being used to treat the areas around and inside your home & business. As your local Green Pest Solution provider, we stand behind our Money Back Guarantee, because we will respect your home as if it was our own, and your peace of mind is important to us. But don’t take our word for it! Read our Angie’s list reviews. We have been an Angie’s List Super Service award winner THREE years running due to our exemplary ratings !

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Residential and commercial. We inspect, eliminate, prevent. For the most effective pest control.