Geek Squad - Best Buy

Computer Sales
TV Sales
TV Repair
Auto Radio Service

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

TechVrse, LLC

TechVrse is a full-service IT consulting and Digital Marketing firm providing services to businesses and homeowners in the Northeast Ohio area. TechVrse provides top-of-the-line Web design and hosting, Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click advertising, and best in class IT support services like home automation, custom-built computers, and more for businesses and homeowners. TechVrse is your one-stop-shop for this digital and connected world. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business! Book with us online or feel free to give us a call today!

All American Solutions

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Premium Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Solutions on Angi
Branning Appliance

We provide expert, in home, repair for all your appliance needs. We service all major brands including Samsung and LG which many repair companies tend to shy away from. Call today for pricing and details!

11/17/2014

DEBRA R.

I have used Best Buy in Macedonia for many years, approximately 7, for purchase of various electronics and phones, as well as some repairs. Because I am not a techie, but I need to feel I am making a correct purchase, I research a lot before making the plunge. I have especially found Kenny ( I think now head of Geek Squad) and Rick ( head of cell phone section), to be very helpful when I need information. They haven't pressured me to buy, but have given information I requested so I can make an educated decision. Fran has also helped me a lot in Geek Squad. I've seen coworkers in their departments, and actually others throughout that store, interact like teams and seem to get along well. I just wanted to give a good mention regarding the experiences I've had there, and that I appreciate the knowledge for when I've needed it.

Description of Work
Given technical advice, sold and repaired electronics

04/18/2012

Sheila C.

We are happy with our laptop. My husband likes it the best for the features and the price.

Description of Work
My husband bought my Toshiba laptop at Best Buy.

08/14/2009

Michael D.

I used Bestbuy.com to make the purchase.

Description of Work
Best Buy delivered and installed an oven in our home.

03/31/2009

Anthony B.

We were comparing prices with other stores and we found out that Best Buy gave us the best deal. The experience was good. The sales man was pretty good; he also gave us a discount.

Description of Work
I bought our LG front load washer and dryer from them.

03/31/2009

Anthony B.

The price was very competitive. The experience of buying it was fine. There was no pressure, I could take my own time and decide what I want unlike other times where the salesman can be pretty pushy and try too hard to make a sale.

Description of Work
I bought a computer from them; it was a desktop with windows XP OS.

03/19/2009

JOAN L.

They are very inexpensive. I have been going to Best Buy for ten of fifteen years. The staff is polite, but they don't have a lot of information. The store is nice.

Description of Work
I bought a microwave from Best Buy.

10/07/2008

LORETTA M.

STAFF WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL, THEY ANSWERED QUESTIONS AND GREETED ME AT THE DOOR. THEY WERE VERY HELPFUL IN ASSISTING ME WITH MY PURCHASE. THE STORE WAS VERY CLEAN.

Description of Work
PURCHASED COMPUTER SOFTWARE.

01/17/2006

RACHELLE B.

A hassle. They had to send my computer to Sony to fix it, and it took a very long time to get it back. They provided no loaner computer. I was without a computer for 4 weeks.

Description of Work
Completely replaced the mother board, due to water damage. A drop of water spilled on my computer, and fried the mother board.

Category computer repair

Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • With Angi since January 2006

4.3

470 E AURORA RD

Macedonia, OH 44056

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available