C & C Painting and Gutters

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2013

5256 Lynd Ave

Lyndhurst, OH 44124

Why try to help customers with all their home repair needs. We accept cash, check and credit cards. We offer discounts for return customers or referrals....

02/21/2021

Kathryn B.

I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Once we realized that that our ice dams on the roof were causing water intrusion in the house...we had to get on the mission fast. It was Saturday - I wasn't sure if I would be able to find anyone to answer my call - let alone be available to do my job. To my surprise and pleasure - Calvin not only answered the phone immediately - but said that he would fit me into his growing schedule for the day. Which was very important to me as the next day (Sunday) was supposed to be much warmer and a great deal of melting was to be expected. Calvin came through on his promise and got to us later in the afternoon. He assessed the problem (multiple points on the roof were a risk)...and got to it. They chipped away at all the "rivers" of ice, removed icicles and put a great deal of ice melt on the roof to continue to do its work after they were finished. With the sun and warmer temps today the ice melt is working like a charm - and we no longer have water coming into the house. What a relief! I would not hesitate to hire Calvin again or recommend him to anyone. He even followed up today (Sunday) to make sure that all is well. He's a keeper - and has earned a spot in my phone's contact list!

Description of Work
Roof - Ice Removal

Category decks, roof snow removal

12/04/2020

Diane S.

Like a dream...

Description of Work
Calvin knew that time was of the essence December 1, 2020, and appeared to free me from snow that was dangerous--I could not get out of my back door or get my car out of the garage. My porch could easily have caved in from the tons of snow. How lucky I was to have the team respond to my distress call and make a very bad situation bearable. Now I will want C&C to be interior painters for me--lots of projects in an older home of timeless beauty.

Category roof snow removal, woodworking

07/02/2019

Aren O.

Very professional and completed the project within a few days of being called

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

04/04/2017

Gail F.

In the 39 years that we have owned our home this was the most professional and thorough paint job that we have ever had. The crew was professional, always on time , worked throughout the day, responded to any requests or questions we had. The house has been restored to its original beauty, I have recommended C and C to everyone. .

Description of Work
Exterior painting, new shutters, caulking .

Category pressure washing, house painters

11/30/2016

Jan F.

Great! He came, did what needed to be done, and left me a bill. Very grateful!

Description of Work
High wind left a piece of my house siding hanging and banging against my house (by my bedroom). I called and he came that day!

Category remodeling

11/22/2016

DEBRA R.

He was responsive and called me back several times and answered all my questions.

Description of Work
I contacted him for an estimate.

Category gutter cleaning

09/27/2016

STEVE V.

I have an older home that was peeling and overdue for a complete paint job. Calvin (Owner) was easy to work with and provided helpful suggestions. The crew was neat and professional. Overall a painless experience and the house looks great.

Description of Work
Painting my house

Category house painters

04/03/2016

Robert & Kathryn S.

Called and came for service on same day! Excellent communication, evaluated gutters completely. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Repaired and declogged gutters that snow had separated on second floor.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, plumbing, interior painters

02/17/2016

JUDITH W.

see above do not put my home address on this review

Description of Work
de-iced the SAME DAY. courteous, cost effective, TOOK CARE OF ISSUE. super responsive. he should have an A+

10/29/2015

Lesley L.

Description of Work
He took the icy snow off my roof by some climbing on the roof and long tools.

07/09/2015

Ina M.

Description of Work
Cleaned the gutters ($175) and replaced a downspout (170$)in a professional and very timely manner.

Category electrician, garage doors, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters, doors

05/26/2015

Rosemarie P.

This is the second time i have used this company. It went wonderfully, Very professional work, Cleaned up beautifully, The house looked great.

Description of Work
He painted my basement and he painted the ceiling in my kitchen.

04/29/2015

Wendy H.

I really enjoyed working with Calvin. He is professional, punctual, knowledgeable, reliable and reasonably priced. For 3/4 of the time I was having work done, I was actually living out of state. However this was no issue as Calvin kept me abreast of his progress with daily updates via phone and/or email. Additionally, all work was completed in a timely manner and passed Bedford Heights city inspections with flying colors. I would highly recommend Calvin and his team to anyone looking for general contracting services and I look forward to working with him in the future.

Description of Work
Calvin (the owner of C&C Painting and Gutters) performed a laundry list of general contracting services including connecting gutter and downspouts to the city's drain (which was located underground), painted bedrooms, living room and kitchen, corrected plumbing issues in laundry room, fixed electrical circuits throughout home and garage, corrected bow in ceiling of living room, installed front door, front storm door and garage fire door, installed garage door opener, and replaced cracked driveway apron.

Category electrician, garage doors, gutter repair, plumbing, remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors

04/22/2015

Justin G.

High winds caused a small branch to fall from our oak tree. The branch hit the end of our front gutters, tearing it away from the house. This was prime gutter work season because nobody wants to go into the snow and ice season with less than optimal gutters. Despite high demand, Calvin called me back and arrived at my home for a quote the same day. Although he was not the least expensive quote, Calvin was in the bottom third. But, I have been penny wise and pound foolish before, so I was willing to pay for quality, especially in such a visible place on my home. Calvin explained the grades of material available to him and why he chooses to install a higher-grade. He even worked with me on the price. Calvin arrived on a Friday of the same week I first made contact and did an expert job. One issue I had was that Calvin left the aluminum pieces for the scrappers. My city frowns on contractor remains on the tree lawn. I'm sure the scraps would have been picked up in a day or two, but I was really impressed when Calvin returned on a Saturday to haul away the scraps. Calvin also does painting and handywork. I'm happy the thaw is here so I can have him back to do some of that work at my place.

Description of Work
Replaced front gutters, cleaned all gutters, and repaired garage downspout.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

03/03/2015

Hortense H.

Excellent service. Calvin answered the phone right away which was a PLUS !! He gave a detailed description of what needed to be done and said he would be here tonight.(due to leaks in the home) We were so pleased that he extended his work day to take care of our problem. He cleared the snow from the roof and ice from the gutters. He was very professional and did a great job. We would recommend his services anytime!

Description of Work
removed snow from roof and ice from gutters. (removed ice dams)

Category roof snow removal

02/26/2015

Justin R.

Once we contacted Calvin, on a Sunday no less, we received a call-back within 2 hours. He stated there was no reason to wait to remove roof ice if it's leaking in the house (which it was) and he and his team could be out later that day. We discussed methods and price, which were comparable to the (different) company that did this service last year. He arrived on-time and took his snowy shoes off in the doorway (an unspoken MUST) to survey where our leaks were on the inside. He and his man then got to work and came in just under the previously agreed-upon price. He also took time to explain what they did and how we can prevent further problems. My wife and I were very satisfied.

Description of Work
Removal of ice damming on roof

Category roof snow removal, interior painters

12/23/2014

Carly G.

I contacted Calvin and within a few hours he had stopped by and assessed the problem and provided me with a quote. The next day the gutters were rehung. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Rehung sagging gutters.

12/01/2014

Laurel H.

The owner correctly diagnosed why the gutters were leaking. He did the repairs and cleaned the gutters. He was respectful, honest, and did the job professionally.

Description of Work
Repaired and cleaned the gutters.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, interior painters

08/22/2014

William M.

Calvin is reliable, professional and he and his crew do excellent work. They are careful and leave everything clean. Best painters I have ever had.

Description of Work
Interior plaster repair and painting. Complete exterior painting.

Category plastering, house painters

08/20/2014

Lana G.

Ceiling beams look amazing & draw attention to the height of the room. Very nicely done. Kitchen fan helps ventilate while cooking which is great!

Description of Work
Vaulted ceiling beams painted dark brown & look great! Kitchen exhaust fan was also installed w/ duct work. Old fan was under microwave but no duct work was present so kitchen would fill with smoke!

Category home remodeling, interior painters

08/20/2014

Lana G.

Professional, described work that would be done and met expectations. Work was neatly completed within a few days. Used company for another home improvement project and will use again for future needs.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel - original built in vanity torn out, new vanity, backsplash, mirror, lighting, toilet were installed. Walls & ceiling patched & repainted, wood trim painted around door & window, bathroom vent installed in shower.

Category home remodeling

07/05/2014

Kathleen D.

Excellent service. Owner Calvin gave us a quote and explained everything we needed to know about the job including how our home would be prepped, grades of paint and timeline. C&C removed years of layers of paint to prep the wood and ended by using the highest quality paint. Because our home was of an historic age, he even consulted with the local restoration society regarding paint colors. C&C readily came back for minor touch ups as needed. Now living in a new home that needs painting, I'm ready to hire them again - no 2nd and 3rd quotes from other services needed for me! I highly recommend C&C Painting and Gutters...definitely give Calvin a call!

Description of Work
Painted home and garage exterior.

Category house painters, interior painters

07/01/2014

Jackie R.

Calvin gave me a date he'd start but came sooner. He and his cousin were meticulous about their prep (power washing) then scraping to the bare wood and then priming with oil and finally painting the fence. I've had this done many times before but not like he does it. I am sure it will last. They were neat always storing their tools at the end of the day. You'd never know they were there. I highly recommend them for any painting needs. And by the way they clean and repair gutters as well.

Description of Work
Painted six sides of my fence that wraps around my property and replaced wood caps where needed.

Category pressure washing, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

03/25/2014

Evelyn G.

They are great! I have also used them previous to this project for some painting and was very satisfied as well. They arrived on time and they were very prompt. I am so happy with their multi talents, I am using them again soon for other projects.

Description of Work
They painted my downstairs and built a beautiful built in bookshelf.

11/27/2013

EVELYN G.

The job went beautifully. Some of the work was done when we were at home, some done when we were away. All cracks filled.. The sunroom ceiling was very unattractive, they suggested a light texturing and it now looks wonderful. Lots of windows and wood work, all done carefully. At the end of the work day all drop cloths picked up and folded in a corner and the rooms could be used in the evening. I am having them back to do more painting in the next few months.I could not be more pleased with the quality of the people and the quality of their work.

Description of Work
C& C painted three large rooms, all with a lot of windows and lots of wood trim. Sunroom. Library. Kitchen including breakfast room and butlers pantry and back hallway.

A.G.I. Pro Services

Formally A "G.I." Window Cleaning. We Specialize in Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Guard installation, Soft Washing of Houses, Roof Treatments (removes black streaks over time), Pressure Washing, Deck Restoration, Driveway sealing, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Handyman Services, Painting, and Now are offering Pest Control.

UPTOWN PAINTING

Hello and welcome to Uptown Painting. We are specialists in all things painting, including interior, exterior, paint, stain, plaster, repairs, faux, cabinets, floors, refinishing e.t.c. With 20 years experience in high quality work, we are the ones to get your project completed in a timely, professional, artistic fashion. Feel free to call us at 1-216-333-6762 and ask for David.

Strong Power Wash, LLC

Founded in 2021 , STRONG POWER WASH, LLC is striving to be the leading power washing company in Northeast region of Cleveland Ohio, however the company plans to expand its services in other states in the next few years. Using top of the line equipment and cleaning solutions to provide superior results

Interior and exterior painting, gutter cleaning, repair, installation, ice removal, hardwood floor refinishing, minor carpentry work, minor plumbing work, minor electrical, minor roof repair, window cleaning, carpet extracting, drywall installation, plaster repair, kitchen & bathroom remodeling.