C & C Painting and Gutters

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2013

Why try to help customers with all their home repair needs. We accept cash, check and credit cards. We offer discounts for return customers or referrals....

Luxury Lawn Inc

Luxury Lawn Inc. has been servicing the east side suburbs since 1995. 5 Employees. No Subs. Cost Is Determined By Job. No Travel Charge. 24 Hour Service For Snow Plowing Only. No Extra Charge For After-Hours Service. Monthly Budget Plans, Referral Discounts. Award winning.

Offers by Luxury Lawn Inc on Angi
Perfect Power Wash

Perfect Power Wash, LLC a locally-owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We use our 20+ years of experience and dedication to customer service to provide the perfect clean for every customer. In total, our team has power washed over 100,000 Ohio homes and businesses. Our soft wash process and biodegradable cleansers safely remove dirt, mold, mildew, and algae from all exterior surfaces. We utilize best-in-class equipment for every house wash, concrete wash and seal, roof treatment, deck/patio wash, and commercial power washing job. Perfect Power Wash makes it easy for every homeowner to power wash their property. Just give us a call today to get your project started!

All American Gutters & Power Washing

Here at All American Gutters & Power Washing we GUARANTEE our work, from a simple cleaning to the most extensive repair. We also specialize in power washing services such as houses, decks, driveways, sidewalks, fences, patios, & roofs etc. Our attention to detail is unmatched, and our work is GUARANTEED! Veteran Owned & Operated.

02/21/2021

I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Once we realized that that our ice dams on the roof were causing water intrusion in the house...we had to get on the mission fast. It was Saturday - I wasn't sure if I would be able to find anyone to answer my call - let alone be available to do my job. To my surprise and pleasure - Calvin not only answered the phone immediately - but said that he wou...

Description of Work
Roof - Ice Removal

Category decks,roof snow removal

07/02/2019

Very professional and completed the project within a few days of being called

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

04/04/2017

In the 39 years that we have owned our home this was the most professional and thorough paint job that we have ever had. The crew was professional, always on time , worked throughout the day, responded to any requests or questions we had. The house has been restored to its original beauty, I have recommended C and C to everyone. .

Description of Work
Exterior painting, new shutters, caulking .

Category pressure washing,house painters

11/30/2016

Great! He came, did what needed to be done, and left me a bill. Very grateful!

Description of Work
High wind left a piece of my house siding hanging and banging against my house (by my bedroom). I called and he came that day!

Category remodeling

11/22/2016

He was responsive and called me back several times and answered all my questions.

Description of Work
I contacted him for an estimate.

Category gutter cleaning

Interior and exterior painting, gutter cleaning, repair, installation, ice removal, hardwood floor refinishing, minor carpentry work, minor plumbing work, minor electrical, minor roof repair, window cleaning, carpet extracting, drywall installation, plaster repair, kitchen & bathroom remodeling.