Dadstasks Painting and Remodeling LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since December 2010

We are family owned business. Give Dadstasks Painting and Remodeling a call to tackle those jobs you don't want to bother with or just don't have time to do. Let our family meet yours. We look forward to working with you....

before

+24 more images

decks & porches2020
Exterior painting to include wood repairs, trim replaced, pressure wash, railing installed, columns build, handrails and solid color stain to the back porch.
Exterior project

decks & porches

2020

handyman (582)interior painting (181)drywall (128)house painting (80)door installation (35)woodworking (34)tile installation (30)lighting (29)pressure washing (27)ceiling fan installation (26)home remodeling (23)plastering (23)

05/31/2021

Kathleen F.

We've had Dadstasks do a number of projects for us over the past 6 years and they have always been very reliable, friendly, and efficient with the work done well at a reasonable price. We asked them if they could come over quickly to replace a few bathroom tiles that had come off. Not only did they do so quickly, and did nice work with the sealant and wall & trim paint touch-ups too, but they did the work for free. Such a pleasant surprise, which is indicative of the caring they have for their customers.

Description of Work
Bathroom tile repairs

Category appliance repair, handyman service, home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

Thank you so much for your continued business with us. You truly mean a lot to us. I hope you have a great time with family and the graduation!

01/17/2021

Joshua M.

I am very happy with the quality of service I received. there were a few small projects and two large projects. the owner arrived early with a good group of employees and went right to work. well organized and the employees seem eager to work hard. i threw in some last minutes ideas and the owner added them at minimal upcharge since everyone was already there. clean communication and very fair billing. been a month now and we could not be happier and will be calling again soon for some other projects

Description of Work
drywalling, ceiling repair, hardwood floor refinishing and staining

Category drywall, flooring contractor, handyman service, hardwood floor, plastering, remodeling, interior painters, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 12/08/2020

Thank you so much for your business and your time to provide a review for us. We truly appreciate it and look forward to your next project! Please call us for anything. Kelly and Darryl

09/12/2020

Kristi K.

I was highly impressed with Dadstasks. I spoke with the owner, Darryl to get an estimate on an exterior paint job of my home. He was very prompt in getting back to me with an estimate along with a time when he and his crew could begin work. He was fortunately, able to get to my job 2 weeks earlier than expected due to a client cancellation. He and his crew were very professional. They spent the 1st day doing prep work - pressure washing, caulking, and scraping loose paint. They then spent the next few days doing the paint job. They were very detailed and Daryl was even able to accommodate a few miscellaneous repair items that I requested on the exterior to go along with the painting. He was even able to accommodate one that we hadn't discussed previously in the original estimate. Furthermore, the crew did an outstanding job cleaning up, cleaning out the gutters and surrounding area of any debris and paint chips following the painting. They even went so so far as wiping down the windows and doors to make sure they didn't leave any dirt, paint, etc, behind. I was thoroughly impressed with the professionalism and quality of the job and would highly recommend Dadstasks. I will be using them again in the future should I need any major work done on my home.

Description of Work
Painting of Exterior House

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

Thank you so much for your business and your time to provide a review for us. Please call us for anything! Kelly and Darryl

08/10/2020

Pam S.

Other than sporadic thunder storms, everything went well. Darryl contacted me every work day to say roughly when they would arrive (usually around 9-9:30 range) and the crew worked from then until about 3-3:30ish. They power washed, scraped old paint, repaired some wood and concrete and patched glaring problems in brick. They used 2 paint colors, which involved some detail work in the dormers. All work was thorough and Darryl asked questions and made adjustments as they worked. Each day, ladders were removed from the house and carefully stored in a location on the property. Trash was not left around the lot. Darryl asked us to inspect the work right before their last day and when we sent feedback on a few things, he added some that he had noticed too. All work was fixed to his standard the final day. All of the workers were polite and respectful and the house looks great! We have already recommended this company to some neighbors up the street.

Description of Work
Repair scrape old paint prime and paint 3 story, mostly painted brick, home

Category pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

Thank you very much for your time to provide a review. We truly appreciate your business and please call us for anything. Kelly and Darryl

06/10/2020

Michael H.

Fine, totally satisfied, have used them twice.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category appliance repair, gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

Thank you for your continued business with us. Please call us for anything! Kelly and Darryl

11/22/2019

rob C.

Contacted Dads Tasks to install flooring in my basement. They did a great job by showing up on time, cleaning up after they were done and making suggestions for future projects. I will have them come out again for several more jobs I need to have done. Daryl is a Great guy to work with. In fact, this was a positive experience with the whole team.

Description of Work
Basement flooring install

Category flooring contractor, handyman service

Work Completed On 10/16/2019

Thank you so much for everything. We are always happy to help with your projects. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! Kelly

11/07/2019

janet F.

The work was performed between Sept 16-19 2019. Darryl and his crew arrived promptly at 8:30 on Sept 16 as planned. They pressure washed the entire house during the first day and began prepping the exterior wood for painting. They scraped, sanded and caulked the wood. Darryl pointed out several areas of rotted wood in addition to the ones I knew about; he repaired all of them under the original estimate. We chose the paint colors from the Sherwin Williams selection samples. Prep work continued throughout the second day while part of the crew began painting. Painting, prep work and wood repair continued through the third day. The fourth day was only for the final (second) coat in the areas still needing it. The crew was very polite and cleaned up at the end of everyday. They stored their ladders and equipment in a tidy area away from the house everyday. They arrived around 8:30 and worked until 4:00. The paint job looks great! I will definitely hire them again. Thanks, Cliff

Description of Work
Apply 2 coats of paint to the house exterior.

Category pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 09/19/2019

Thank you very much for your business and your time to provide a review. It was our pleasure to work with you on your home. We are looking forward to the next projects. Call us for anything and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

10/21/2019

Joe G.

Darryl and his crew have done multiple projects for our family, and we cannot recommend them enough. From basic work to full-blown renovations and made-from-scratch creations, Dadstasks has been consistently great work for a very competitive price. Any time we encountered little issues, like small touch-up spots for paint, a crew showed up first thing the very next day to correct it. Communication is always fast, and everyone that's come to our home has been professional, courteous, and respectful. We'll use Dadstasks again, any time we have a project - small or large! Thanks for your hard work!

Description of Work
Electrical, carpentry and interior painting

Category electrician, handyman service, lighting, remodeling, woodworking, ceiling fans, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/01/2019

Thank you so much for your continued years of business with us. We really appreciate everything. We look forward to assisting with your new home as the years go forward! Kelly and Darryl

10/16/2019

Ruth Ann M.

No show-appointment scheduled, rushed home from work

Description of Work
dry wall, ceramic tile, baseboards

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 10/16/2019

Thank you very much for your review. I am not going to send somebody out for an estimate that is not confirmed. Attached are the messages we had together and nothing is confirmed. Friday, Oct 11, 2019 I am just now viewing your response.......next week, same time would work better for me......Friday's are very busy 12:34 PM Not a problem at all. How is Monday the 14th the same time.5:06 PM If you would like to get something confirmed we would be more than happy to send him over to estimate the work. Thank you so much and have a blessed day!

09/11/2019

Beth G.

The front door, area surrounding the entrance to the home and the front porch, and the garage doors looked beautiful after the work was completed. My neighbor even commented on how great this looked! Darryl and his team also cleaned the gutters, power washed the deck and some small spots on the brick. The deck and back doors looked great! I would hire again for handyman services or painting jobs.

Description of Work
Repair areas on front of home and double doors in back; painted front door, repaired areas and stucco in front including garage doors; pressure washed the deck and some spots on brick; cleaned gutters; and changed locks on doors.

Category gutter cleaning, handyman service, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 09/10/2019

Thank you so much for the opportunity to work with you and the time for providing a review. We really appreciate everything. Please call us for anything and we look forward to your next project. Have a blessed day!

08/29/2019

Ann E H.

Very well, followed up when I noticed a couple of spots were not completed. Will hire again for other projects.

Description of Work
House trim painting

Category handyman service, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 08/29/2019

Thank you very much for your business and your review. We loved working with you on your project and look forward to the next one. Kelly and Darryl

07/04/2019

Rebecca B.

They were fantastic. Very responsive and great work. Would highly recommend and will definitely seek their help again. Thank you!

Description of Work
General Handyman Work

Category electrician, handyman service

Work Completed On 07/04/2019

Thank you very much for your review and your business. We really appreciate it! We look forward to assisting with the next project.

05/11/2019

LISA M.

Darryl and crew arrived when expected and kept in contact when rain or wind was a problem. They were professional, polite, and hard working. They were consistently concerned that we were happy and when pointing out one or two small things, they were very pleasant about making sure things were done to our satisfaction. This is rare in a contractor of any type. Darryl reminded me “you are paying us to paint your house”! Whoa, never heard those words come out of a contractors mouth before....I have heard plenty of “well we did this but if we have to do it again, you have to pay more” when contractors do things to THEIR satisfaction. Darryl and his crew are not those people. I would definitely use them again for other work. I had never met Darryl or heard of Dadstasks before searching Angie’s List....but am certainly glad I had them do our work. Oh, and by the way, did I mention how reasonably priced they are? A plus in my book after doing quality work!! Thanks Dadstasks!

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 05/01/2019

Thank you so much for everything. We really appreciate your business. It was our pleasure to work with you. We look forward to hearing from you for your next project! Kelly and Darryl

04/24/2019

Nate L.

These guys were AWESOME! Pricing was very reasonable. More importantly, the work completed was good and done FAST!!! Thank you to the entire team!!! [I was a little surprised at the end of the workday that a credit card was NOT accepted...no biggie, just wrote a check but would have thought this would have been clearly communicated during quote process.]

Description of Work
Painting; ceiling, interior doors / light fixtures installed / showerhead, drain replacement

Category handyman service, lighting, plumbing, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/09/2019

Thank you so much for your business and time for giving us a review. I do have to apologize about the miscommunication of us not accepting credit cards. We do take credit card payments. I do not know why this misinformation was passed on to you. Please keep us in mind for future projects and again I apologize for this! Kelly

04/02/2019

Robert K.

Daryl and his partner did an excellent job. They are very professional, did high quality work and were very easy to work with.

Description of Work
Painting, sanding, wood replacement on House Exterior

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 04/02/2019

Thank you so much for your business and time for reviewing us. Please keep us in mind for any future projects and we look forward to hearing from you. Happy Spring! Kelly

03/26/2019

Rhonda T.

awesome. I couldn't believe how quickly she finished and what incredible painting skills she has. I would highly recommend and hire again in a hear beat!

Description of Work
Touch up paint in some areas - full painting under kitchen cabinets

Work Completed On 03/26/2019

Thank you so much for your business and time to review us. I am so pleased that our daughter took great care of you. Please call us for anything. Kelly

02/01/2019

Cris D.

Dadstasks and crew were awesome! They came to start the job on the coldest day of the year, it was below zero, schools were closed but they showed up and got to work on time anyway! They cleaned up everything before they left every day. I have another list of things I want done and won’t think twice about whether to hire them again. Professional, friendly and they even did things that were not in the original scope of the project. Usually having workers in your home for three days is an imposition, but not these guys! I felt more sorry for THEM having to put up with our dogs!

Description of Work
Painting several rooms and stairwell and upstairs hallway

Category woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/29/2019

Thank you so much for your business and time to provide us with a review. Enjoy the Spring and we look forward to working with you again.

11/18/2018

Diana F.

Great. Looks great. Excellent service and hard working employees. Very respectful and worked until satisfied with results. Will use again.

Description of Work
Most interior walls painted. Three bedroom doors replaced and painted and several outlets drywalled.

Work Completed On 11/13/2018

Thank you so very much for your time to provide us with your review. We really appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

10/09/2018

Hallie C.

Garage doors look great! Crew was on time, courteous, efficient, and cleaned up when finished. They did an excellent job. It started raining halfway through so they returned the next dry Saturday to finish. We highly recommend them.

Description of Work
25 exterior garage doors painted

Category house painters

Cost $2,129.5

Work Completed On 09/22/2018

Thank you very much for your business and time to provide us with your review. We really appreciate everything and look forward to working with you in the future.

08/02/2018

Rachel H.

Painters did an excellent job with edging around all my cabinets and I am extremely pleased with the results. The painters were also very friendly.

Description of Work
Painting for Kitchen/Dining Room

Work Completed On 07/31/2018

Review for Dadstasks Painting and Remodeling LLC - 3299 Sharpsville Road, Lynchburg, OH - 37290436

Thank you for your business! We truly appreciate you and hope to work with you again soon. Please call us for anything! Kelly & Darryl

07/16/2018

Cindy E.

Dadstasks did a great job at painting and helping us hang our curtains. They were very polite and hard working - we will definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Painting, curtains and art hung

Category handyman service, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/16/2018

Thank you for calling us for your home needs. We appreciate you and hope that you will call us for any future needs or projects. Thanks again! Kelly & Darryl

06/21/2018

TONI P.

My gutters were cleaned, I was charged extra for the screening on first level gutters, but the screens were not but back correctly, one screen is lying on my porch, they were to return 6-19-18 no show no call, today is 6-21-18, I will pay for the cleaning but not the additional charge for the screens, because I will have to pay someone else to do it, or do it myself, and Mr. Tuttle was rude and argumentative, stated he under bid the job, If they have been doing this as long as their site claims, I would think that they should know what they are doing by now. But you don't relay that to the customer, you eat the cost and learn from it!!!

Description of Work
clean gutters

Category gutter cleaning