Bathroom and kitchen renovations

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

TMC Construction Services Inc

Founded 2015 • With Angi since July 2015

PO Box 166

Loveland, OH 45140

We wanted to give you a heads up... ...that we are already booking and scheduling projects into the first quarter of 2021. Naturally, we’re pleased about that. But we definitely didn’t want to disappoint you. So, if you’re thinking of a home enhancement project for next year – however large or small – please let us know as soon as possible. With 20-plus years of experience in the home remodeling and building products industries and a loyal following of happy clients in Loveland, Montgomery, Indian Hill, and surrounding areas who’d never consider hiring anyone else, Brian Martin and The Martin Corporation deliver the most professional work and the most exceptional home remodeling experience you can find anywhere. Martin says, “If we perform outstanding craftsmanship in building a new bathroom or kitchen but are dirty, routinely show up late, smoke in your home, and do not finish on-time our clients will not recommend us or hire us again. We have to perform well in all aspects of a project from how we carry ourselves to the actual workmanship. Having our own employees is the only way to accomplish this.” Through strategic design and material selections we focus on providing detailed craftsmanship in kitchen and bathroom renovations....
Master Bathroom Renovation project
Master Bathroom Renovation

tile installation

202045249

04/08/2021

Laura D.

This is the second time we've used TMC and we are just as pleased with them this time as last time. After agreeing to a contract, the TMC team coordinates the delivery of all the material to be available when they start working on your home. With this advanced planning, the construction team can come in and complete the job with little interruption. They have developed a relationship with their supply base that allows them the ability to get material to facilitate unexpected interruptions. They were also flexible to address additional improvements requested by us. The skilled workmanship, attention to detail and customer satisfaction is the best. We upgraded our kitchen cabinets, backsplash, faucet, sink , six e glass windows and one e glass sliding door. TMC's expertise also allowed us to keep our existing granite countertops as part of this remodel. Brian worked with us on design/coordination/communication of the entire project. Kim and Carlie worked hard to help us find our new unique backsplash tile and cabinets. The construction team (Frank, Ben, Adam, Justin) were punctual, professional, courteous, hard working, trustworthy and a pleasure to work with. We only wanted TMC for this job because of the quality of skilled workmanship and great communication we knew we would get. Every day all work areas were well protected. Every night all trash was removed and work areas cleaned up. We loved our kitchen remodel and would highly recommend TMC. We are planning on having them do additional work for us in the future.

Description of Work
Kitchen, Backsplash, Windows, Sliding Door

Category countertops, replacement windows, home remodeling

10/31/2020

Kathy J.

The best feedback I can give is this was the second project we hired TMC to complete. We have recommended them to friends and neighbors and we have been so happy with their work and craftsmanship, we would hire them a third time. Their crew is friendly, polite, attentive, on-time, and they clean-up/vacuum/dust at the end of every work day. Their entire team will flex between executing your plans to the detail, or if asked, offer advice and recommendations. All-around Allstars at TMC.

Description of Work
Complete Remodel of Jack & Jill Bathroom

Category countertops, home remodeling

10/16/2020

Tami C.

TMC did an excellent job. We worked with them each step of the way in planning what we wanted. During COVID some materials were hard to find or unavailable. TMC worked with us to be sure we were happy and satisfied. Their craftsmanship is excellent and their work (including clean-up) is impeccable. We hope to hire them again to do more work in our home.

Description of Work
master bathroom

Category home remodeling

It is so rewarding to work with wonderful people like the [Member Name Removed]’s. We look forward to transforming more of their home in the future. We are blessed with the best clients!

10/02/2020

Tami C.

TMC did an excellent job remodeling our master bathroom. We worked with them to plan each element however, at times, materials during COVID were sometimes unavailable or delayed. TMC worked with us to be sure we were satisfied and happy each step of the way. Their craftsmanship is excellent. They are friendly, polite, and clean-up impeccably each night. I would hire them again. We hope to have them do more work in our home.

Description of Work
Master bathroom remodel

Category countertops, home remodeling

07/22/2020

Laura D.

TMC is amazing!! From start to finish they got you covered. Their high quality work and attention to detail is second to none. Brian worked with us on the design/coordination/communication of the entire project. Kim guided us on granite, cabinet, tile, paint, and fixture selections that naturally fit in with our current home style. Frank, Ben, Adam and Cody were at our house daily skillfully installing our choices and asking our input when needed. We had no problem leaving them alone at the house as they felt like part of our family. Every morning the work areas were well protected. Every night before leaving, the protection was removed, work areas wiped down, vacuumed and mopped. Our daily activities were never interrupted. Each team member was punctual, professional, courteous, hard working, took pride in what they did and worked well together with customer satisfaction as the number one goal. The entire team was a pleasure to work with. We loved our bathroom remodel and would highly recommend TMC.

Description of Work
master bathroom remodel

Category replacement windows, marble & granite, home remodeling

07/14/2020

Andre G.

Very pleased in the time, detail and EXEMPLARY communication and customer service from TMC/ Brian in regards to my extensive bathroom remodel. The reviews are real and so are the results! Best around in my opinion!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel/renovation

Category countertops, marble & granite, home remodeling

04/20/2020

Teresa N.

TMC is an excellent construction company with professional staff and high quality craftsmanship. We have used them for 3 big projects and they delivered every time! They are honest, professional, knowledgeable, and deliver the best possible outcome using high quality products and skill. We highly recommend them and will use them for future projects. You won’t be disappointed.

Description of Work
2 bathrooms remodeled

Category countertops, marble & granite, home remodeling

03/02/2020

Connie G.

Awesome! We had a unique remodel of a bathroom in our basement. TMC did an excellent job of changing a large round shaped bathroom into a traditional size and shape bathroom. They did an awesome job and I love the new bathroom. Frank, Cody and Adam were professional, on time and courteous during the 5 weeks they were here. Cleaning up each night before they left was also a nice touch. It was more like a complete demolition and rebuild than a common remodel. I was very comfortable with leaving the crew while I was away on a trip. I consider TMC just like family! Additionally this is the second bath remodel I have had the pleasure of using TMC. They did my master last spring and I am thoroughly enjoying their work.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

01/20/2020

Debbie S.

Brian and his crew at TMC Construction are very professional, competent and friendly. They were respectful of our property, and when the work day ended, they left our house clean and uncluttered. Their work is top notch, and making the client happy is their number one priority. We are very happy with the outcome. We would definitely use TMC again and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling.

Category home remodeling

Working for such nice people makes us try even harder to perform with an extra high level of detailed craftsmanship! Blessed!

11/21/2019

Carol D.

This group is top notch. Everything is done correctly and efficiently. They are polite and a pleasure to have in my home. I trust them implicitly. We have hired this company to do all three of our bathrooms and they all turned out beautifully. I would not even consider hiring a different company for any future remodel needs. They are a bit pricey but worth every penny. If something needs an adjustment after the project is finished, they will come back for adjustments. The client’s happiness with the project is very important to them. What a great company! I’m happy to recommend them for any remodel project.

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

11/20/2019

Kathy J.

TMC did a fabulous job on our master bath remodel! From start to finish Brian and his crew were great to work with. We really appreciated their attention to detail and willingness to ensure we were completely satisfied with all aspects of the project. Was a huge help to have a decorator involved to help us make selections that were in line with current trends. The crew was punctual, trustworthy and unobtrusive. This was key when working from home. They spent a half hour at the end of each day cleaning up the area which included both vacuuming and dusting. We would highly recommend and plan to use them for future projects.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category home remodeling

We appreciate the [Member Name Removed]'s and we love their new master bathroom suite as much as they do. We look forward to working with them again in the future. Blessings, Brian

10/07/2019

Eric B.

TMC just completed a makeover of our master bathroom with fine craftsmanship and in a professional manner. From the beginning of the project to completion, there was a plan that was put in place with our approval for each step. The level of communication was tremendous and on a daily basis so everyone was on the same page. The builders were on-time every morning and the work area was cleaned at the end of each day. They worked hard and we’re extremely nice to work with. I highly recommend TMC and would use their services again in the future.

Description of Work
Remodel Master Bathroom

Category home remodeling

Thank you for the kind words. It was our pleasure to be of service to you and we look forward to working with you again!

09/30/2019

Laurie S.

Excellent - they really stand by their work! Excellent honest customer service. Very diligent in doing their best

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

09/15/2019

Linn K.

This our second project with TMC. This team does such professional work that frankly a negative review baffles me. Our experience with TMC has placed them in a category unto themselves. They were punctual, respectful of my home, helpful during my indecision, and patient with my schedule. The products they recommended have been carefully compared to other market products and I have always felt that I am getting the best options. Working with Brian Martin is a veritable pleasure. He checks and triple checks everything he does. Both our projects have flowed effortlessly due to his flawless scripting. Next year we are redoing our laundry room. Like other reviewers, I am certain we are all hoping to have and entire TMC house remodel.

Description of Work
Dining room and bar area cabinetry and granite upgrade and refinishing of upstairs bedroom doors

Category countertops, remodeling, marble & granite, doors

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It makes all the hard work worthwhile when we get to work for wonderful people like you. See you soon for that laundry room makeover!

08/15/2019

Teresa N.

The quality of the workmanship was outstanding with much attention to detail and to our satisfaction. The contractors were very respectful of our space and very easy and pleasant to work with. The fixtures they recommend are high quality products. We have already scheduled two more projects with them. I highly recommend TMC for home improvement needs!

Description of Work
master bathroom

07/05/2019

SUSAN M.

Project included removing everything down to the wall, rerouting plumbing to put shower in a different location than the original and enlarge, redesign of whole room - only thing I reused was my vanity. There is a brand new frameless glass shower that has a cool design that I found and they executed flawlessly! New quartz countertop, new sinks, fixtures, tile, mirrors, everything. Added a heated floor. Brian started me in on material selection in March - which allowed me to both take my time and keep moving. He has a colleague named Kim who helped me select the tile and quartz options. She was fantastic - I admit I do not have a good eye for color and I found the whole selection process rather intimidating until she came in, although I chose the selections ultimately. Believe me I took her opinion highly into consideration. The group of 5 who did the work also had suggestions. They were a professional and personable bunch, and picky with details which of course I appreciate. Same group works on all Brian's projects. Now I am delighted! The whole room looks so much bigger and I am proud of the way it came together. The pictures are not going to show the really cool highlights in the accent tile, but there are really cool touches. . Because of the natural light from the window it's just hard to photograph. I should also note this was an expensive endeavor, but I did get two other estimates before I selected TMC. JM Carver gave me an estimate over the phone and then told me to call them back when I was certain I would proceed. It was a good estimate, turned out to be in exactly the same ballpark as what I paid, but I got MUCH more and more personalized attention from Brian Martin of TMC, including a thank you note for allowing him to prepare his quote! He went over the quote IN person. The whole experience was just way more reassuring, and I felt important to him. The third quote was higher by about $4 thousand, though it was well done. and I really feel smart now! It is a beautiful job and I love it.

Description of Work
Complete gutting and remodeling of my master bathroom

Category home remodeling

Thank you for allowing us to work for you in your beautiful home. I hope you enjoy your new master bathroom for many years to come! God bless!

04/18/2019

VALERIE T.

Job couldn't have gone better. Arrived when they said they would, completed the job when they said they would, cleaned up after themselves extremely well, were very considerate in all ways. When I wasn't sure about a decision, they gave me good advice. When something went wrong (not their fault), they were anxious to fix it and did eventually find a way to fix a pretty difficult issue. The work is beautiful. I much prefer a cost-plus model but the owner Brian impressed me enough while I was soliciting estimates that I decided to go ahead with this company even though their model is more of a firm-estimate model. I would hire them again and plan to. They weren't cheap, but if you want quality work, they're worth it.

Description of Work
Full bath remodel

02/05/2019

Cheryl H.

TMC is a first-class contractor that you should hire if you are looking for a high-quality home improvement project. Quality of work and attention to detail are clearly the mantra of TMC and its employees. I have used them for 3 projects and look forward to having them back to continue the transformation of my home!! Thanks TMC!

Description of Work
Hardwood Flooring

Category hardwood floor, remodeling, fireplaces, home remodeling, sunrooms

12/29/2018

Tina M.

All throughout the job we were told, "if there are problems or issues let us know and we will make it right". We were contracted to do another project and they backed out so we asked for a meeting to discuss issues with the Master Bath job they completed in December and were told it was too late. I'm including some pictures of the quality work they did in our Bathroom.

Description of Work
Master Bath Remodeled

Category home remodeling, doors

12/18/2018

Sarah K.

Excellent! We had our shower re-tiled, new window installed, and exhaust fan installed. Brian and his team were incredibly responsive. He texted us updates of progress or any issues through out the day. They cleaned up after every day as well, which I appreciated so much. Cost and timeline were exactly as we were originally quoted. We could not be happier that we chose TMC construction for this project.

Description of Work
Shower remodel

Category remodeling, replacement windows, home remodeling

We are blessed to have wonderful clients like yourselves. God bless!

12/01/2018

Laurie S.

Their work and crew were bettter than I could have ever dreamed. Responsible, respectful, trust worthy, skilled & knowledgeable, no stone left unturned in all my remodeled projects.

Description of Work
Remodeled master bathroom, remodeled kitchen and remodel laundry room

Category remodeling, home remodeling

We thoroughly enjoyed working for you and hope you will enjoy your new kitchen and bathroom for decades to come! Blessings.

08/20/2018

Lindsey F.

Brian and his team were wonderful. I highly recommend TMC and will use them for my next project. Brian was very helpful and patient as I picked out tiles, vanities etc. and made himself available in evenings to work around my schedule. The project started and ended on schedule and Brian was in regular contact in the weeks running up to the start date. His team was great. The quality of their work was superb. They cleaned up every evening before they left and kept me informed of progress throughout the project. We love our new bathroom.

Description of Work
Bathroom renovation. Removed internal walls, replaced bathtub with walk in shower, installed new vanities and tiled.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Having such nice clients like [Member Name Removed] makes us want to work hard to do our very best. Thank you for the kind words!!

06/28/2018

SUE R.

We had our master bath remodeled and were extremely pleased with the results. This group does a fantastic job. They have a great work ethic and attitude. They are always prompt, dependable, respectful, and helpful. They also clean up after themselves on a daily basis. We were so happy with the initial job that they are currently remodeling our guest bath and half bath. I would definitely recommend them for any remodeling job.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel.

02/19/2018

MARY G.

They did an excellent job. Brian was extremely helpful with the planning and vendor selections. Jeff, Bruce and Frank were wonderful to have in our house. On time every day, worked well with our family, kept us up on what they were doing and why, and left the house spotless at the end of the day. We are very happy with the results.

Description of Work
We had TMC do a remodel of our bathroom.

02/13/2018

SUE R.

Fantastic job. We love our new master bath. The guys are wonderful to work with on a project. They are prompt, polite, knowledgeable, respectful of time and property, and masters of their craft. They kept us informed of progress, cleaned up daily, and always remained professional throughout. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Master bath remodel

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Really enjoyed working with these clients on transforming their bathroom by removing a separation wall, creating a larger shower, and even added a sliding barn door at the bathroom entrance. Really enjoy helping people get the most for their investments and leaving them with a new bathroom they will enjoy for many years to come.