Ready 2 Roll Moving, LLC

PUCO
06/01/2022

Loveland

Loveland, OH 45140

Ready 2 Roll Moving specializes in local Moving and Delivery Services. We appreciate the opportunity be a part of your move....

movers (35)hauling (4)

05/28/2021

The move on 4/28/21 was easily set up. The moving team was on time and very efficient. The movers were very personable and displayed a very positive attitude. The move was completed in less time than we had anticipated. We highly recommend Ready 2 Roll.

Description of Work
moving a friend from one assisted living community to another

Category hauling services,moving companies

Work Completed On 04/28/2021

03/16/2021

It was excellent! Dave Alex and Ving were an amazing team!!! Alex and Ving came right in and started loading the truck while Dave went over the contract with me!!! They made sure the items needing wrapped were completed with care!! Our prior moving company closed all their Ohio office due to Covid. However, Ready 2 Roll Moving will be our go to place if need in the future!!! Dave, Alex and Ving th...

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

03/16/2021

It went well! Happy to have the help. Friendly and knowledgeable very great moving experience

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

03/16/2021

For starters, the phone rep who helped me get scheduled was super friendly and knowledgeable.Then, Dave and Ving helped me move and organize my storage unit and they were EXCELLENT! They were super friendly, extremely professional, worked well together, were VERY careful with my furniture and boxes of collectables/glassware etc, and they were super efficient! They stayed busy, non-stop, and made m...

Description of Work
Moving from storage unit into new apartment and storage unit organization

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

11/10/2020

Very well. Communication was good. I picked R2R because the owner asked a lot of good questions about challenges that the movers could face: how many floors, getting in and out of the neighborhoods etc. I thought that showed pragmatic, common horse sense towards planning the job but no mover has ever asked me these questions before. They were on time, and hustled while taking care with my things. ...

Description of Work
Moving furniture and sundries from my old address to my new address

Category moving companies,delivery service

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

10/30/2020

Better than I ever dreamt! They were very professional, efficient, friendly and they never stopped moving.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

08/08/2020

Highly recommend, reasonable prices and very hard working, they take pride in the work they do

Description of Work
Residential Move/Junk Removal

Category hauling services,moving companies,delivery service

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

07/22/2020

We were very pleased with Ready 2 Roll’s services. They were very professional; didn’t complain a single time. I had a few large pieces of furniture that I wanted extra care taken of and they were very attentive. They were, by a landslide, the best movers we’ve used. I can’t say enough good things.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

07/14/2020

The guys did a great job! Quick and efficient. I received prompt communication about when they would arrive and they quickly got to work. Very friendly crew - I would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Furniture Moving

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

07/14/2020

Wonderful. They performed exactly as promised

Description of Work
N/Amove office files

Work Completed On 07/14/2020