Cincy Deck Pros LLC

Decks & Porches Project

Decks & Porches Project

decks & porches
16x38 Deck Build

Cincy Deck Pros LLC offer the following services: -Deck Builds -Complete Deck Renovation / Wood Replacement / Composite Decking -Staining/Painting -Pressure Washing (deck, siding, gutters, concrete, patio furniture, etc.) -Fencing - If you have a unique job don't hesitate to ask FREE ESTIMATES We promise to treat your needs as our own. We're timely, reliable and we care. We will have your deck looking great for many seasons ahead. We work 7 days a week all hours between 8am to 8pm.We are insured and bonded for your peace of mind. Clean cut staff, polite, servicemember owned and operated. We service decks in all areas of Greater Cincinnati. Cincy Deck Pros LLC cincydeckpros@gmail.com facebook.com/cincydeckpros cincydeckpros.com 513-806-5581 (Call or text)...

deck cleaning (2)fence company (1)

05/21/2021

It was an absolutely fabulous experience, I called them a week before, they gave me an estimate and get it done in 2 days. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They waterproofed my front porch and built a 12x12 deck at the back of my house.

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

05/05/2021

Dillon did a great job. He was efficient and took pride in his work. A pleasure to deal with. I have hired him to now stain my patio cover structure. He has fair prices and great communication!

Description of Work
Fence staining

Category fencing

Work Completed On 05/05/2021

04/28/2021

They were very professional and did a gret job. They were here on time and finished when they said they would. I would highly recommend them

Description of Work
Deck repair

Category deck cleaning