BEST Plumbing Service of Cincinnati Inc

Founded 1982 • With Angi since March 2001

Plumbing is a vital part of your property. Make the BEST choice and be confident that our licensed plumbers know the complex plumbing systems inside and outside your home. The complex system of water lines, sewer lines, drain lines, faucets, toilets and more move fresh water into your home and waste water out. When any part of that system malfunctions, it can range from a minor inconvenience to devastating. As a family-owned business operating for over 30 years in the community, we have the experience to handle any plumbing service needed. Make the BEST Choice. Call Now for Expert Plumbing Services!...

JK Meurer

WE DO NOT PROVIDE ASPHALT OR CONCRETE SEALING. We provide the highest levels of quality in the asphalt paving industry to the residential, commercial and municipal markets. We have installed the pavement for thousands of asphalt driveways and parking lots in areas of greater Cincinnati including Anderson, Blue Ash, Indian Hill, Loveland, Madeira, Mariemont, Milford, Montgomery and Wyoming. Our success has been driven by building a reputation for consistent and unparalleled customer service. We have won the Angie’s List Super Service Award numerous times (2001-2004, 2008, 2011-2017), have been a member of the Better Business Bureau since 1989. JK Meurer offers our customers a company which has the stability to stand behind our work and the resources to provide consistent communication and timely completion of your project. We have premium asphalt contractors ready to assist you with any project.

Mike's Handyman Service

Carpentry, plumbing, electric, painting, tile and flooring. From small jobs to complete kitchen and bathroom remodel, we can do it all. Free estimates. Design and color consultation as well.

Halpin Plumbing Inc

Since 1951, Halpin Plumbing has been providing Plumbing Experts to the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky region. Our many skilled plumbers have been providing services in an around the city of Cincinnati for over 60 years. No plumbing problem is too big or small, but just a phone call away. Additional email - Skylar@halpinplumbing.com

05/29/2021

They were thorough, clean, and gave me a better price than other plumbers. I was generally pleased with their approach.

Description of Work
They put a hot water heater.

Category water heater repair

03/04/2021

I had previously called Best Plumbing for the same type of work 01/23/2020,and they replaced 2 regular toilets with 2 Bidet toilets, and charged me $545. And I called them again today(03/04/2021)to replace my remaining 3 old toilets with same type of Bidet toilets, and they Quoted me $1600 PLUS ..My jaw dropped to the ground, and not sure what changed in 3 months. Its the same Plumber, same type o...

Description of Work
Replace toilets with Bidet Toilets..**HIGHWAY ROBBERY PRICING**

Category ceramic tile,plumbing

02/10/2021

The work went as expected, very punctual and they did what they need to do, they also fixed the laundry tub and run a cable to the floor drain about 10 feet clear stoppage. The pricing was about average, and very professional and responsive.

Description of Work
Stocked up Floor Drain in basement

Category plumbing

All of us at BEST Plumbing greatly appreciate your A rating on the recent plumbing repairs completed by our licensed plumbers. We are honored to be your local plumber. Thank you again [Member Name Removed]

09/04/2019

I do not recommend BEST Plumbing. Called BEST Plumbing to investigate faint gas smell in basement. They charged $60 just to show up, then requested another $270 to put soap solution on the pipe joints to find the leak. I thought the $270 was excessive and declined the service. BEST Plumbing refused to refund the $60 they charged just to show up.

Description of Work
Gas leak repair

Category plumbing

[Member Name Removed] Yes, our family business does charge $60 to have our licensed plumbers, with a fully stocked plumbing truck, drive to your house, and provide pricing based on your plumbing situation. The $60 charge was quoted two times during the initial phone calls before your appointment was scheduled. The $60 charge is not refundable; however, the charge is waived when the quoted service ...

07/25/2019

A big job! Almost 100 yard run. Pulled most of it limiting number of holes dug. Line over 10 ft deep. Got the job done and done right. Have used on several projects since including condo rehab. Appropriate cost, reliable and high quality. Will use again.

Description of Work
Replaced main water line from street to house.

Category plumbing

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]. All of us at BEST Plumbing are happy and honored to hear about your experience with our company. BEST Plumbing is proud that all of our plumbers are actual licensed plumbers. Please call us again for all your plumbing needs.

02/09/2018

The man in charge didn't check his work. He put my tub knobs back so you couldn't see the hot and cold. When he left I flushed the toilet and it kept on running. I had to call him back, lucky he wasn't to far away. if you use them make sure you check the work before they leave.

Description of Work
plump a bathroom.

02/09/2018

they didn't check there work before they left before checking work. my tub faucet knobs were turned back so you couldn't see hot or cold. I flushed the toilet after he left and it kept on running. he did come back and fixed it after I called him.

Description of Work
bathroom work

12/21/2016

BEST plumbing was able to get a plumber to stop by within a few hours of my call. Joe was able to look over my current set up and saw that it was originally piped incorrectly. He fixed that an verified it was pumping without any leaks. He also showed me the sump pump which looked really old, worn, and rusted. I decided to bring them back the next day rather than risking a failed pump causing issues. Joe did the install the next day, tested it, and at the end went over the installation with me. I will hire this company again for my future plumbing needs. Cost was $60 for the visit the first day and $399 for the new pump install.

Description of Work
I had an issue where my sump pump pipe came disconnected and flooded my finished basement. I was able to get the pipe hooked back up but wanted a plumber to come out and verify it was correct so it wouldn't flood again after paying to have my basement dried out. In addition I had them come back the next day and install a new sump pump.

08/03/2016

When the technician arrived I gave him a printout of a service bulletin I got off the internet. His diagnosis was that it needed a new gas valve and that the repair would cost $866. I had already priced a new gas valve at $162.00 from an internet source making the labor cost $800. I was also offered the option of a new water heater for about $1800. I asked to speak with his manager and discussed the price with him saying I felt that $800 was a bit stiff for this repair and was told that "We don't do business that way." I paid the $60 service call and sent the tech away. Research on the internet revealed that this was a common problem and only required the cleaning of a sensor on the burner.

Description of Work
Power vent water heater burner was cycling on and off and not heating the water.

08/01/2016

Very professional and clearly an expert in his field

Description of Work
Did exactly what I needed - nothing more, nothing less

Category plumber

Residential Plumbing Repairs and Plumbing Replacements: Toilets,Faucets, Sewer Drain Cleaning, Garbage Disposals, Water Heaters, Sump Pumps, Sewer Lines, Water Lines, & Gas Lines. Drain Cleaning, Faucet, Toilet, Garbage Disposal, & Water Heater Repairs and Replacement.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing