Beamer Heating & Cooling

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2009

126 South 2nd Street 2201

Loveland, OH 45140

Beamer Heating & Cooling is a family owned and operated company. Owner, Steve Beamer, believes in providing quality home services at affordable prices. With energy rates on the rise, BHC has the right equipment to keep your home comfortable and efficient. As a family owned and operated company, BHC

08/05/2017

Lisa D.

I have a large humming issue after the unit was installed and owner stated he could not do anything about it. It's a good thing that we don't sit in the basement. When the air conditioning kicks on, the pipes vibrate. It's a real, loud, humming noise. They almost seemed adgitated that I called. They said their was nothing they could do about it. The owner came out. I felt like they were done with me after they did the install. The price was good. They came out and installed it right away. It's just that after they were done, I called about that humming noise, and they seemed to just be done with me.

Description of Work
He installed our air conditioning, heater, and water heater.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

01/22/2017

Susan E.

I placed a call to Beamer Heating and Air. Steve returned my call within 30 minutes. He was extremely professional and friendly. He listened to my situation, and was at my home a few hours later working on the air conditioning unit. Steve was very thorough, diagnosed the problem, and fixed my unit that day. I was very pleased by the quick reponse and his professionalism. I work out of my home, and it was a rather hot afternoon, so him taking care of the problem so quickly made it a great experience. He was also very reasonably priced... Another reason I chose to use his company.. I would absolutely recommend Beamer Heating and Cooling for your heating and air needs!

Description of Work
Steve Beamer serviced my air conditioning unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], I am glad we were able to fix the problem quickly for you, so you did not have to work in the heat. We appreciate your business. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

01/19/2017

Stephanie W.

I was very impressed with Beamer Heating & Cooling. I received prompt responses to all my questions including a number of estimates for different variations of systems I was considering. Installation was quick and painless (at least, it was for me). I had one glitch with the thermostat after the installation but Steve came out the next morning and got it fixed for me. I've had the system now for a little over a year and everything has been working better than expected! I would highly recommend Beamer Heating & Cooling. The owner is very knowledgeable and helpful.

Description of Work
New HVAC system & whole home humidifier with installation.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], We are happy to hear that your system is working great and that we could provide you with quality service. We appreciate your business. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

01/19/2017

Rich R.

We have a small ranch that was converted to a 2 story contemporary. The house utilized window units and baseboard heat. Beamer Heating and Cooling was able to install all new duct work without major modifications. We may have lost half a closet but with a new High Efficiency HVAC system our monthly utilities have dropped almost 40%!. I can't thank them enough for the ingenuity and sincerity. We discovered an issue months after the installation they came back out and resolved it that day.

Description of Work
Installed new Furnace and A/C in our home.

01/10/2017

Kim B.

Went great. Timely, thorough and easy to work with.

Description of Work
We needed a new furnace. We had been using Recker and Boerger for 11 years. We used Recker and Boerger for all of our yearly maintenance needs as well as they put in our furnace and air units over the years. Replaced our water heater and water softener... BUT, when we really needed them last week, they FAILED miserably. We called Steve Beamer, from the recommendation of a friend. He came out within an hour of my call, and the very NEXT DAY, he came and installed our brand new Tempstar High Efficiency Furnace at a great price! Very pleased with his work and follow through.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for the kind review! We are very happy we were able to help out and turn things around for you. Thanks again for the business!

12/05/2016

Stefanie F.

Steve did a great job!

Description of Work
New furnace installed

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks [Member Name Removed] and thank you for the business! Please don't hesitate to call if you need anything at all.

05/06/2015

Michael R.

I called Beamer at 7:00 PM after noticing our condenser was not working. He answered immediately, and was out to service the unit in less than an hour! He quickly diagnosed the problem and had the part to fix it. I couldn't be more happy with the responsiveness and service, and we will definitely be using them for all future needs. Fantastic!

Description of Work
Fixed our AC unit.

06/04/2014

KENNETH P.

Exceptionally well and we will continue to use Beamer

Description of Work
Diagnosed and replaced inoperative A/C fan motor. Came out the same day as called, obtained required part, and replaced in a very timely fashion. Steve is very personable, honest, and reasonable. When I called our so advertised one-hour servicer to whom we paid a monthly fee for service priority we were told that they would come in 4 days, NOT in 1 HOUR. So based on reviews we called Steve and he responded that day. His price installed was also $200 + less than the other servicer charges for the part alone.

09/07/2013

Ted D.

Very professional, efficient, friendly.

Description of Work
Recharged Freon in Air Conditioning Unit

01/03/2013

Joseph L.

I like the service I received and considering the age of the furnace I think it went well.

Description of Work
I have a 35 year old oil furnace in a house that sat vacant for two years. It took a couple of extra trips due to the furnace being so old and parts hard to find. They replace the blower, the igniter transformer, the fuel filter, the igniter springs and inspected the heat ex-changer.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the review. Your unit was certainly a challenge, but I haven't been outsmarted by a furnace yet and wasn't going to start with yours! It was a pleasure doing business with you and hope everything went well moving in. Welcome to the neighborhood and remember I'm right up the street, only a phone call away.

12/10/2012

Julie H.

Our heat went out on Sunday evening and called before and multiple times before lunch to have a service call. We never received a call abck and eventually called another provider from Angie's List.

Description of Work
Blower on our furnace went out and called for service and never received a response.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hello Member, I am not sure how this happened? In over 9 years of business, I have yet to miss a customer especially after you reported numerous attempts you tried to contact me. Could you possibly have the wrong company? I'm sorry for the misunderstanding and its my hope you would try and use our service if needed in the future. I do not like unhappy customers or prospective customers and do my best to uphold a positive experience. Thank you, Steve Beamer Owner

05/11/2012

Lee R.

Steve was prompt in returning my phone call to schedule the service. He arrived on time, explained everything he was doing and why it was needed. He showed me his cost on the parts that needed to be replaced, as well his cost for freon that he needed to add to the ac units, and even gave me a discount, as it was a rather costly service. Steve is professional, yet personable, a pleasure to deal with. We plan to use his service for our bi-annual service requirements as well as any emergency services we may need in the future. **the only reason I didn't give him an and quot;Aand quot; on overall price: the cost was a little higher than we have paid in the past, but considering how well the work was performed, and taking into account that prices may have gone up since our last service, the price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
We had winter & summer maintenance done on both furnaces.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your review and the A rating! I really appreciate your business and look forward to serving your units with our annual Preventative Maintenance Plan.

06/14/2011

Tammy V.

The work was excellent, and their responsiveness was great. The company that I used the first time made a wrong diagnosis and messed up the work. I had called another company, and they didn’t call me back. I would rate them highly and would use them again in the future if necessary.

Description of Work
I used Beamer Heating & Cooling to fix my heating and air conditioning system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you member for your A rating. I'm sorry the first company's diagnosis didn't work, but I'm happy we were able to fix the situation. I put my customers first and will continue to provide you with the same level of responsiveness and service in the future. I truly appreciate your business.

09/21/2010

Nell M.

He does great work. He was prompt and a fun gentleman to be around.

Description of Work
He replaced my furnace and AC unit. I have used him in the past for repairs to my older units.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

It is always nice to hear about happy customers and pleasant experiences. I appreciate your repeat business and hope we can continue our working relationship for all your service needs. Don't forget to call Beamer Heating & Cooling!

08/11/2010

Christopher H.

They were very professional and did a good job.

Description of Work
Beamer Heating & Cooling installed a heat pump and furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

As the owner of the company, I am pleased to hear your positive feedback. Thank you for your business and if you need anything in the future, we would be happy to serve you.

12/02/2009

Jan E.

I had a houseful of just arrived children and grandchildren when our funace stopped heating. I called Beamer Heating and Cooling and they responded immediately. The furnace was frozen. ( A huge block of ice had formed inside.) He could not do anything until the ice melted, however, he kept it running and the house stayed warm through the night. The next day, he came out with the repair parts and put it all back together, everything works great. He even took tiime to do a long overdue maintenance and I was able to signup for a service contract. They were very good at what they do and I will continue to use them in the future and I definitely recommend this company, BEAMER HEATING AND COOLING.

Description of Work
Repaired furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your comment. The defrost board on the heat pump had gone out, but I knew the urgency to keep the home warm. I made it a priority and Member was a pleasure to work with. I greatly appreciate your business!

03/14/2009

Denis L.

I received a recommendation to BHC from a realtor concierge service. I contacted them by email, and the owner Steve got back in touch with me in less than a day. Because of my work schedule, I was unable to contact him by phone, but he was quite accommodating and arranged for the first inspection of my furnace via email. He personally came in early evening, again to work around my work schedule. He was well-prepared, friendly - very "hometown business" kind of feel. The inspection and cleaning was very thorough (he didn't mind me staring over his shoulder, asking plenty of questions). He showed me where to anticipate problems, where aging problems had already started and the timeline going forward. I felt he dealt with me in a straightforward, unbelievably friendly manner. I think many companies offer similar programs - the price was quite reasonable, and I like being able to contact the owner of the company with no problem.

Description of Work
Annual service agreement for HVAC system, which includes 2 preventive maintenance cleanings / inspections per year, which includes free service calls if needed.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your compliments! It was a true pleasure working with this client and building a great working relationship we still have today. I do pride myself on the 'hometown' business approach and I've worked hard to keep it. I appreciate your continued business.

Mid Valley Chimney Repair & Sweep

Mid Valley Chimney Sweep is based in Franklin, we also serve clients in Center ville and Kettering as well as Butler and Warren Counties specializing in any form of chimney needs you may have including but not limited to. family owned and locally operated. Additional website - www.mid-valleychimney.com.

Hicon Inc

HICON Inc. is a construction service company formed in 1977. The firm is comprised of three operating divisions: HICON Masonry, HICON Paving and HICON Restoration. HICON Masonry provides unit masonry services for the new construction building market. HICON Paving installs paving stones, brick pavers and segmental retaining walls for homeowners, builders and general contractors on new and existing properties. HICON Restoration furnishes masonry and concrete repair and maintenance services to homeowners, and owners of light commercial properties.

Tradesman Hardwood Flooring, LLC

Tradesman Hardwood is a locally owned and operated company and have been in business since 2015. We are dedicated to providing quality service to our customers. We specialize in hardwood and vinyl plank flooring installation but also offer carpets for sale and installation. We have a mobile showroom serving Greater Cincinnati, including Milford, Loveland, Mason, West Chester, Anderson, and now serving as far east as Mount Orab, Hillsboro, and even farther. Please contact us for a quote. We look forward to working with you!

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available, American Express, PayPal

Installation new furnace & air conditioning systems, hybrid heat, radiant heat, boilers, heat pumps, programmable thermostats, remote via smart phone, humidifier, air purifier & air cleaners.

Ask for details.