Bath Inspirations LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2009

3.2

Full service design, build, bathroom re-modeler from start to finish....

AM Smith Construction LLC

We are a general service company, we can service your needs in everything from changing a light bulb to building a garage! great quality work and very courteous and professional team. we can help communicate and guide you through getting your project done efficiently and as cost effective as possible.

Corcoran Painting

JANUARY SPECIAL: UP TO 15% OFF; CALL FOR DETAILS AND MENTION UR ANGIE'S LIST AD (513) 578-4466 We are a husband and wife painting company that provides you with an eye for detail in our work, along with speed and efficiency in the flow of the job. You'll always be satisfied with the work provided.

Jose's Painting & Handyman Services

Jose's Painting & Handyman Services is a painting contractor / painter serving the Cincinnati, OH area. Services include Painting, Handyman, House Painting, Commercial Painting, Cabinet Refinishing, Drywall Repair, Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Ceiling Painting, Deck Staining, Textured Painting, Floor Refinishing, Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Garage Floor Painting, Wallpaper Removal, Bathroom Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling and House Cleaning.

01/13/2021

From start to finish- Fantastic! Thanks for my beautiful bathroom!!

Description of Work
Complete Bathroom Remodel

Category bathtub refinishing

09/23/2020

Poor workmanship. Recommended wrong tile materials. Fired them and did not finish the job. Hired another contractor to totally redo the shower for much less and superior quality. Would never hire them for anything!

Description of Work
Replace existing walk-in shower

Category bathtub refinishing,home remodeling

I believe in "Customer" first. These people are lying and attempted to get a shower for free. We do hundreds and hundreds of bathrooms. We do amazing work and this was just a shower redo. Very simple job. We had photos and video of the completed job and I have all the text message communication with these people all the way up to them wanting something for nothing. They started complaining we offe...

08/16/2013

We visited the store to get an understanding of the process and discussed with store personnel what we were looking for in our remodel (we were budgeting for an approx. $10K project). Made an appointment for the Manager to visit our house and prepare a quote. Appointment was completed - took about an hour of our time. Unfortunately, after the appointment, we never received a quote. I even called b...

Description of Work
We requested an estimate for our master bath remodel project.

Category home remodeling

Hello, We are a newly acquired Bath Inspirations that is different from the one that was in 2013. We are not the same company that did this job. Thank you.

07/29/2013

Design of project was exceptional by this company. The rest of the project was very difficult from here on out. First issue was during contract review: we were given the impression that the work was not subcontracted. When we specifically asked if work was done in house, we were told " we have5 crews". In reality, they use 5 different subcontracting companies. The company we were assigned was gros...

Description of Work
Complete bathroom renovation. Gutted entire master bath and rebuilt with steam walk in raindrop shower, heated marble floors, 2 person raised quartz vanity with dual sink and bidet.

Category home remodeling

It is Bath Inspirations top priority to deliver a finished project above industry standards. The [member name removed] end results turned out a total transformation of enlarging an existing space and installing luxury amenities such as a heated floor and executive size steam shower. We have taken the necessary corrections in production to ensure an efficient production schedule and we will continu...

09/21/2012

When first speaking with them in the office it was a very unprofessional set and the owner was totally disengaged with me and playing with his dogs. However I thought I he did offer some good details about how to get this done with quality and recommended that I schedule a day for them to come out to give me some firm numbers which I thought was a good idea. So I called back and told him that I wa...

Description of Work
We were looking to convert a full bath into a half bathroom so we were wanting to move plumbing, get a new water efficient toilet, and new vanity and lighting and do some demo work for about 2-3k.

Category home remodeling

Hello, We are a newly acquired Bath Inspirations that is different from the one that was in 2012. We are not the same company that did this job. Thank you.

05/31/2011

The job itself went smoothly from start to finish. It was originally estimated to take 5 (five) weeks but took 8 (eight) weeks. Very little rework was required, such as placement of towel bars. The toilet had to be changed out from the original water saver which splashed water out of the bowl onto the floor when flushed; this was a product design problem; not an installation problem. An issue I perceive is that when I called the company to report this problem I was ignored; however when my husband finally called, i.e., when a man called, they came out and saw what we were complaining about. This especially did not sit well with me since it was my project which I paid for since hubby did not see the need for the upgrade. They workers themselves were very friendly and courteous, especially the lead installer, Mark. The issue I have is at the management level and nonresponsiveness to warranty problems. I will reiterate the current problem, now 16 months later, there is a leak from the bathroom into the first floor dining room. The company is not honoring the supposed 5 year warranty because they said they have a new owner. I cannot recommend them because of this. We are going to have to pay out of pocket for a plumber to fix the leak and drywaller to repair the first floor dining room ceiling.

Description of Work
Total master bath upgrade in 13 year old home. Old bath had builder's grade finishes. New custom 36" tall solid maple vanity, programmable heated ceramic floor, comfort height toilet, deep soak tub with solid surface surround, shower, fixtures, mirrors, lighting, new sconce light added where one was not before. Closed in loft to make into another bedroom. Project lasted 8 weeks from start to finish and I'm very satisfied with the quality of the materials and love the heated floor. HOWEVER, is it now only sixteen (16) months later and there is a leak coming into the first floor dining room. The company advertises a five (5) year warranty, but when I called them I was told the company was sold and the warranty does not apply. My husband called twice and I called twice. The last time I called I was anticipating they would show some good will and asked that they come with a camera and go into the dining room ceiling to diagnose the leak, that we realized the company had been sold and would get bids for our own plumber. This has been going on for a month. We have not received one call back. We have had to call in a plumber and the dining room tray ceiling will need to be taken out, so besides the plumber we are also hiring drywall workers. THE MAIN REASON I WENT WITH THE COMPANY WAS THE SUPPOSED 5 YEAR WARRANTY WHICH THEY ARE NOT HONORING. HOLD ON TO YOUR MONEY AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

04/08/2010

The quote was high and so we went with somebody else. The guy who we met was nice. We wanted to strip everything down to studs and basically start over. My wife and I are 28 and 29 years old, but we look younger. So, I don?t think that they took us seriously as they might have with somebody that would be around 45 years old. I understand that and I don?t hold that against them. I think that they are more like upscaled type of guys. The quote was about $12000 to $13000. We were able to get the same job done with somebody else for almost a third of that. They were very responsive and nice too.

Description of Work
We received an estimate from Bath Inspirations in mid January for remodeling our guest bathroom in the hallway.

08/02/2009

an awesome job was done . neat an clean the workers cover my carpet with plastic.the dust was very very low.from day one i could see the job was done right ,the framing all corners flush, the drywall smooth for paint,the ceramic tile all lines matched . i just love the little things like no more tub filling with water while taking a shower.Wow what new plumbing can do. no more leaks. no more slow drains. AWESOME JOB

Description of Work
i have a 1950's home, had that pink bathroom total remodeled to sleek modern walk in shower , comfort seat toilet ,and sink and also had a new half bath installed in basement

02/25/2008

Project took too long to finish because the installer was incompetent and he was later fired. His mistakes had to be redone, with the exception of the countertop, which was cut and installed incorrectly. This matter was not resolved to my satisfaction. The workers left messes everyday, used my household items without asking, and disappeared for hours at a time. Management rarely came to check on the progress (or lack of). I was guaranteed completion by Thanksgiving and the hall bath remodel was finally finished the second week of February. My complaint was not only with the incompetence of the installer and the cost of this remodel, but with the lack of respect and customer service I was given.

Description of Work
Master bath was remodeled first and went pretty well. The $ amount above is for both bathroom remodels. My contention is with the hall bath. The start was delayed over two weeks. The bath was gutted, wiring and plumbing changed, walls drywalled, primed and painted. New fixtures, tub, toilet, tile, sink, and vanity were installed. Not a large bath, so work should have been completed quickly.

Category countertop installation","drywall contractor","electrician","excavator","plumber","woodworker","home remodeling contractor","interior painter

09/07/2006

They were very good. They were on time friendly, and they did a good job cleaning up.

Description of Work
They recently remodeled two bathrooms for us.

Category home remodeling contractor

Full service design, build, bathroom re-modeler from start to finish.

1 YEAR- ASK FOR DETAILS