Brian-Kyles Landscapes of Distinction

Founded 1988 • With Angi since March 2009

3.9

Brian-Kyles was established in 1988 by Douglas Maurer as the result of a merger between two companies: Brian Builders and Kyle's Landscaping. Since then, we have provided complete landscape services to businesses and residential homes located throughout northern Ohio. We specialize in affordable, high-quality landscape design, installation and maintenance services....

Hometown Electrical Doctor

We are a family owned and operated electrical service contractor. We perform new work, remodel, & trouble shoot. When you have commercial or residential work that needs to be done quickly and with an eye for quality, look no further than “ Home Town Electrical Doctor”. We have the most highly-trained, industry-certified master electricians with years of experience working for both commercial and residential clients. Additional phone number - (440) 653-8167 Cost is determined by the job.

Offers by Hometown Electrical Doctor on Angi
Custom Lawns Inc

Custom Lawns, Inc. has been committed to providing top-quality lawn care service since 1977. Based in North Ridgeville, Ohio, we are a privately owned and operated lawn service company. We specialize in the care of established lawns, providing services such as lawn fertilization, weed control, insect control and lawn aerification. Additional email - staff@customlawns.com. Owned & operated. If you are not satisfied with the results of any application, we will work until your expectations are fulfilled. All of our services are backed by the Custom Lawn Pledge and by people who care.

Costello Landscaping

At Costello Landscaping we understand that your landscaping does more than add beauty and value to your home or property -- it is a reflection of your style or image, as well as a functional part of your everyday life.

Offers by Costello Landscaping on Angi

11/10/2020

Exceptional! Kate Adams is one of the most professional and knowledgeable sales people in the industry. The entire team of Brian Kyles is outstanding. Very well organized, punctual, cares about their work, does not leave any mess for you or neighbors to clean up. They make their business to know your yard and landscaping and what it will take to repair, enhance, or just maintain. I will continue t...

Description of Work
Complete yard service, landscaping, sprinkler system

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment

04/05/2017

I have an ongoing service with them. They are consistent and they are there when they are suppose to be. They are neat and they clean up when they are done. I think they are professional and honest. The work is good. I had some billing questions that were kind of hard to resolve.

Description of Work
They provided landscaping, mowing and fertilizing.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

03/30/2017

This is a company that I have been with for almost a decade and I have not had any problem with GFX mowing services but when they join forces with Brian and Kyle's customer service just went down from there! I have always gotten my yardwork fertilizing the trimming cutting mulch services backflow testing's anything you can think of I have done with them but I had one incident where I had told them...

Description of Work
Basic lawn maintenance cutting mowing trimming for lawn fertilizer and mulch basically all-around year work. May I bo maintenance cutting mowing trimming for lawn fertilizer and mulch basically all-around year work.

06/13/2015

They showed up at least a month late. The work did go pretty well. But we didn't understand the lighting system, the very costly part of the bill & it has been turned off since Aug. Again don't pay all the money up front and get references. We had seen their work at the garden show and at our church and liked it.

Description of Work
Totally redid the front yard with light, trees, plants & sprinklers. He told us he would be back to tell us the names of the plants so we could care for them ourselves. He said a lot of things, He will not return our e-mails, The winter was h****** our plants & we lost a rose bush & a few plants & we can't get through to him. I should not have paid them all of the money up front.

10/29/2014

We had to repeatedly push them to complete work. Their prices were very high and the quality of work was mediocre at best. They also wanted to remove trees that were not sick just to invoice more. During the snow plowing season their truck damaged our lamp post and brick wall and they never repaired them despite numerous requests. The design work was good however the maintenence fee was out of lin...

Description of Work
We used Brian Kyle Landscape to finish our backyard and to maintain while we lived outside of the country.

07/24/2014

He did a fantastic job, it is time to get him back for a re-do of the landscape.

Description of Work
It's been at least 10 years since we used this provider. At that time he completely landscaped our front yard.

12/10/2012

the pond looks beautiful. the workers were great. They spent a lot of time on this project. However, the communication with this company was very frustrating. The process started in early september and was finally completed in November. It often took days to get a call back and it was hard to schedule other things because we were never really sure when they were coming. There was a problem with le...

Description of Work
We had an existing pond which needed a lot of repair work. They needed to dismantle the existing pond, make changes, and recreate it.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

03/27/2012

They are very focused. They clean up. They do a nice job. I will be using them again in the future.

Description of Work
They put in a water feature. They laid a huge flower bed. They helped build a house for my grandchildren.

09/10/2011

Brian from Brian-Kyles came out to give me an estimate. He was punctual and professional. He explained in detail how they would perform the job. A written quote via e-mail (per my request) was provided a few days later. The job ended up starting later than I expected, but it was due to the weather not cooperating. The job took approximately 5 days. The patio looks beautiful. I was impressed with t...

Description of Work
They re-leveled my stone patio and fixed/replaced some of the pavers. I have a 2 level stone patio. About 1/2 of the upper portion of my patio sunk, the pavers on the stairs were coming loose, and various pavers were loose around the patio. Brian-Kyles also power washed and sealed my patio. The stairs and top portion of my patio were completely re-built using the existing pavers. New base was added and compacted before the patio was re-installed. All other loose pavers were secured.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

Brian-Kyles currently offers the following services to our clients: Landscape design & installation, Landscape lighting installation & management, Complete landscape management, Hardscape design & installation, Water feature design & installation, Irrigation installation & management, Lawn care & maintenance, Seasonal lighting installation, Snow & ice management.