Brian-Kyles Landscapes of Distinction

Founded 1988 • With Angi since March 2009

3.8

875 N Ridge Rd E

Lorain, OH 44055

Brian-Kyles was established in 1988 by Douglas Maurer as the result of a merger between two companies: Brian Builders and Kyle's Landscaping. Since then, we have provided complete landscape services to businesses and residential homes located throughout northern Ohio. We specialize in affordable,

04/25/2022

TINA S.

This company had done previous work for us. I called and spoke with someone 2 times over a week. I was told someone would get back to me to discuss the project. I wasted a week waiting for a return phone call.

Description of Work
pond repair

11/10/2020

Laura L.

Exceptional! Kate Adams is one of the most professional and knowledgeable sales people in the industry. The entire team of Brian Kyles is outstanding. Very well organized, punctual, cares about their work, does not leave any mess for you or neighbors to clean up. They make their business to know your yard and landscaping and what it will take to repair, enhance, or just maintain. I will continue to use Brian Kyles for all my yard services. Kudo's to Kate! Amazing work! Thanks! Laura

Description of Work
Complete yard service, landscaping, sprinkler system

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment

04/05/2017

Richard S.

I have an ongoing service with them. They are consistent and they are there when they are suppose to be. They are neat and they clean up when they are done. I think they are professional and honest. The work is good. I had some billing questions that were kind of hard to resolve.

Description of Work
They provided landscaping, mowing and fertilizing.

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment

03/30/2017

Fadi O.

This is a company that I have been with for almost a decade and I have not had any problem with GFX mowing services but when they join forces with Brian and Kyle's customer service just went down from there! I have always gotten my yardwork fertilizing the trimming cutting mulch services backflow testing's anything you can think of I have done with them but I had one incident where I had told them to not cut my yard for the last week of the season because my husband lost his job as a result of that when it came to the next season's renewal of services I had called and asked about my application they had dropped me and said that I was not a priority on their list! Let me remind you I have been with this company for almost a decade if that is not a priority I don't know what is. The representative that I had spoken to ( Sean) was extremely rude and unsympathetic! I had even explain to him that he does both my neighbors and he's in the area anyways, he just kept saying that we are not a priority and we are not going to perform services for you anymore . I have always paid this company I don't have any dept with them. If you want to waste your time with bad customer service then this is your company but if you want somebody loyal and is willing to get the job done do not go with Brian Kyle's.

Description of Work
Basic lawn maintenance cutting mowing trimming for lawn fertilizer and mulch basically all-around year work. May I bo maintenance cutting mowing trimming for lawn fertilizer and mulch basically all-around year work.

06/13/2015

SUSAN A.

They showed up at least a month late. The work did go pretty well. But we didn't understand the lighting system, the very costly part of the bill & it has been turned off since Aug. Again don't pay all the money up front and get references. We had seen their work at the garden show and at our church and liked it.

Description of Work
Totally redid the front yard with light, trees, plants & sprinklers. He told us he would be back to tell us the names of the plants so we could care for them ourselves. He said a lot of things, He will not return our e-mails, The winter was h****** our plants & we lost a rose bush & a few plants & we can't get through to him. I should not have paid them all of the money up front.

10/29/2014

Mary C.

We had to repeatedly push them to complete work. Their prices were very high and the quality of work was mediocre at best. They also wanted to remove trees that were not sick just to invoice more. During the snow plowing season their truck damaged our lamp post and brick wall and they never repaired them despite numerous requests. The design work was good however the maintenence fee was out of line for the quality of work performed.

Description of Work
We used Brian Kyle Landscape to finish our backyard and to maintain while we lived outside of the country.

07/24/2014

Ralph M.

He did a fantastic job, it is time to get him back for a re-do of the landscape.

Description of Work
It's been at least 10 years since we used this provider. At that time he completely landscaped our front yard.

12/10/2012

TINA S.

the pond looks beautiful. the workers were great. They spent a lot of time on this project. However, the communication with this company was very frustrating. The process started in early september and was finally completed in November. It often took days to get a call back and it was hard to schedule other things because we were never really sure when they were coming. There was a problem with leaking, but they persisted until it was fixed. they cleaned up very carefully after work was done. Overall we were pleased with the work. You just need to keep calling to get an answer. they also listened very carefully to what we wanted done.

Description of Work
We had an existing pond which needed a lot of repair work. They needed to dismantle the existing pond, make changes, and recreate it.

Category landscaping, hardscaping

03/27/2012

Dan R.

They are very focused. They clean up. They do a nice job. I will be using them again in the future.

Description of Work
They put in a water feature. They laid a huge flower bed. They helped build a house for my grandchildren.

09/10/2011

Erin S.

Brian from Brian-Kyles came out to give me an estimate. He was punctual and professional. He explained in detail how they would perform the job. A written quote via e-mail (per my request) was provided a few days later. The job ended up starting later than I expected, but it was due to the weather not cooperating. The job took approximately 5 days. The patio looks beautiful. I was impressed with the tedious amount of work that went into re-doing the patio. The patio is completely level and the stairs are perfect. A final walk through was performed to ensure everything was complete. I was pleased with the outcome.

Description of Work
They re-leveled my stone patio and fixed/replaced some of the pavers. I have a 2 level stone patio. About 1/2 of the upper portion of my patio sunk, the pavers on the stairs were coming loose, and various pavers were loose around the patio. Brian-Kyles also power washed and sealed my patio. The stairs and top portion of my patio were completely re-built using the existing pavers. New base was added and compacted before the patio was re-installed. All other loose pavers were secured.

Category landscaping, hardscaping

Hometown Electrical Doctor

We are a family owned and operated electrical service contractor. We perform new work, remodel, & trouble shoot. When you have commercial or residential work that needs to be done quickly and with an eye for quality, look no further than “ Home Town Electrical Doctor”. We have the most highly-trained, industry-certified master electricians with years of experience working for both commercial and residential clients. Additional phone number - (440) 653-8167 Cost is determined by the job.

Award 2022
    Offers by Hometown Electrical Doctor on Angi
    Costello Landscaping

At Costello Landscaping we understand that your landscaping does more than add beauty and value to your home or property -- it is a reflection of your style or image, as well as a functional part of your everyday life.

Offers by Costello Landscaping on Angi
    Mueller Lawncare Inc.

Hello and thank you for considering us for your landscaping and snow removal needs. We service residential and commercial customers. We also service home owners associations and condo associations. Please read our reviews as a preview to the type of customer service and help you will receive as you make your decisions in regards to your landscaping and lawn care needs. Thank you again.

Brian-Kyles currently offers the following services to our clients: Landscape design & installation, Landscape lighting installation & management, Complete landscape management, Hardscape design & installation, Water feature design & installation, Irrigation installation & management, Lawn care & maintenance, Seasonal lighting installation, Snow & ice management.