ALLSCAPES MANAGEMENT LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2010

Full service lawn care/landscaping, tree services and snow removal and management....

Weed Man - Columbus North

For more than 45 years, Weed Man Lawn Care has striven to create outdoor yards and landscapes that you call home. Our integrated services provide you with a peace of mind that allows you to unwind in the comfort of your yard, knowing that you’ve created a safe and healthy environment for entertaining your neighbors, playing catch with your kids or letting your pets romp carefree through the grass. Our professional lawn care services also result in increased property values, a must in today’s economy. We know lawn care and we tailor our programs uniquely for your lawn. Our lawn care program includes fertilization – with our exclusive blend of fertilizers – weed/insect/disease management as well as aeration and seeding. We guarantee our services. To find out more about any of our services, click below or call your local Weed Man professional today for a custom lawn analysis and a program designed to keep your lawn healthy and vigorous. Additional email - columbus.nw@weedmanusa.com. if (BADGEBOX) BADGEBOX.PlaceBadge();COLUMBUS lawn service

ONE CALL LAWN CARE

One Call Lawn Care is one of the largest locally owned lawn care companies in the Central Ohio area. We take pride in providing quality lawn care services at an affordable price— for the lawn you'll love without the work and worry! One of the most prominent features of your home is your lawn, something that all neighbors, visitors and passers-by notice. We take pride in providing what it takes to "Harvest Your Lawn's Potential."We have been treating lawns and landscapes in the area for many years and are interested in helping you, whether it is for lawn fertilization or insecticide, tree/shrub spraying or aeration. Please contact us at (614) 777-8900. The fullest, healthiest lawns begin with the best-trained people from One Call. We're true professionals who have advanced knowledge in lawn fertilization, watering and irrigation practices, weed control, disease diagnosis and handling insect infestation problems. LICENSE NUMBER: 89275010, 15 EMPLOYEES, NO SUBS. CHARGES BY SQUARE FOOTAGE. NO TRAVEL CHARGES.

I Mow Yards

I Mow Yards is a owner operated company that takes pride in every task any where from lawn mowing to tree trimming and removal no job to big and no job to small

07/25/2015

They did a good job and got the work done. I chose to keep the wood because they said they would cut it into firewood. When I got home there were several large pieces of the trunk left and when I called to inquire about this I was told that it was cut into "firewood length" but it was up to me to actually cut it down. If I would have known that I would have paid to have them take the wood with the...

Description of Work
Removed dead tree

04/24/2015

They are great and are here on time. They do a great job cleaning and they spray for weeds around my pool. They are not cheap but not as high as a lot of other places. I have refer them to a lot of neighbor and they do whatever you ask. They are very professional.

Description of Work
I use Allscapes for landscaping. They also cut my grass of 22 acres. They do my mulch and cut the front and back of my house and around the pond. They do fertilizing as well.

Category lawn treatment

07/27/2013

From start to finish a very professional job by Allscapes. I contacted the company and Brad scheduled a free estimate in a timely manner. He arrived on time and was professional and knowledgeable. He gave me options for the service and complete pricing breakdowns. I contacted him to schedule the service and within a very short timeframe he had his crew on the property. They were precise, clean and...

Description of Work
Removed a number of large trees and ground the stumps.

05/25/2013

Excellent job. Put wood down to protect the lawn. Did not injure other trees, landscaping or the house.

Description of Work
Cut down 7 Ash trees in our backyard. Grind Stumps

Category tree service

Lawn care maintenance, landscaping design and installation, fertilizing, mulching, tree trimming, tree removal, liquid and granular weed control, snow removal and calcium/salt treatment.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover