ALLSCAPES MANAGEMENT LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2010

Full service lawn care/landscaping, tree services and snow removal and management....

Weed Man - Columbus North

For more than 45 years, Weed Man Lawn Care has striven to create outdoor yards and landscapes that you call home. Our integrated services provide you with a peace of mind that allows you to unwind in the comfort of your yard, knowing that you’ve created a safe and healthy environment for entertaining your neighbors, playing catch with your kids or letting your pets romp carefree through the grass. Our professional lawn care services also result in increased property values, a must in today’s economy. We know lawn care and we tailor our programs uniquely for your lawn. Our lawn care program includes fertilization – with our exclusive blend of fertilizers – weed/insect/disease management as well as aeration and seeding. We guarantee our services. To find out more about any of our services, click below or call your local Weed Man professional today for a custom lawn analysis and a program designed to keep your lawn healthy and vigorous. Additional email - columbus.nw@weedmanusa.com. if (BADGEBOX) BADGEBOX.PlaceBadge();COLUMBUS lawn service

JD's Lawn Care

Since 2017, we have been specializing in lawn and yard work, mowing, edging, tree trimming, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Grants Tree Service

Grants Tree Service can assist you with tree projects .

07/25/2015

Michele E.

They did a good job and got the work done. I chose to keep the wood because they said they would cut it into firewood. When I got home there were several large pieces of the trunk left and when I called to inquire about this I was told that it was cut into "firewood length" but it was up to me to actually cut it down. If I would have known that I would have paid to have them take the wood with them. Now I have these large pieces of tree trunk in my front yard.

Description of Work
Removed dead tree

04/24/2015

Trudy F.

They are great and are here on time. They do a great job cleaning and they spray for weeds around my pool. They are not cheap but not as high as a lot of other places. I have refer them to a lot of neighbor and they do whatever you ask. They are very professional.

Description of Work
I use Allscapes for landscaping. They also cut my grass of 22 acres. They do my mulch and cut the front and back of my house and around the pond. They do fertilizing as well.

Category lawn treatment

07/27/2013

MELONI H.

From start to finish a very professional job by Allscapes. I contacted the company and Brad scheduled a free estimate in a timely manner. He arrived on time and was professional and knowledgeable. He gave me options for the service and complete pricing breakdowns. I contacted him to schedule the service and within a very short timeframe he had his crew on the property. They were precise, clean and did a very good job. He oversaw and participated in the project and was available for questions at completion. As homeowners we were very pleased with the way everything went and will use the company again and wouldn't hesitate to hire them for a large job because they proved they have the capacity and equipment to complete any size job and do it well.

Description of Work
Removed a number of large trees and ground the stumps.

05/25/2013

Mary G.

Excellent job. Put wood down to protect the lawn. Did not injure other trees, landscaping or the house.

Description of Work
Cut down 7 Ash trees in our backyard. Grind Stumps

Category tree service

Lawn care maintenance, landscaping design and installation, fertilizing, mulching, tree trimming, tree removal, liquid and granular weed control, snow removal and calcium/salt treatment.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover