Deck Rescue LLC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 1999

We have over 30 employees between our 11 locations. We do NOT use sub-contractors, as we have our own experienced carpenters / home re-modelers on staff. We accept Visa and Mastercard....

CMN Painting

CMN Painting is a owner operated painting company with 15 years experience in the business. The owner of CMN Painting is on each and every job from start to finish ensuring that you get the paint job that you are promised and expect. We do not hire sub contractors to do our work, we are full time professional painters and always give you a professional paint job. Not only by acting professional but by doing the prep work that it takes to give you a great paint job, while others talk about it we actually do it. Call us any time for your Free professional estimate.

Offers by CMN Painting on Angi
Artist's Touch Painting

Fresh Coat of Hudson

Fresh Coat Painters of Hudson is an experienced Hudson painter servicing the local Hudson and surrounding communities. Our company offers a wide range of interior and exterior painting services, and we approach every project with the highest level of quality craftsmanship. Our

11/12/2018

Last year, they removed the old stain and restained the deck. This job requires a light coat of stain for this year, and they did it.

Description of Work
restain deck

Category decks,deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters

08/21/2017

They refinished our deck and within 6 to 8 months it was back the way it was. They came back out again this past summer. It's this summer and the deck again is looking like it did before they came out here. Now, in their defense, they used a product from Sherwin Williams that really didn't do the job. We had a new product put on by Deck Rescue and the Sherwin Williams Company didn't reimburse me o...

Description of Work
Refinished our deck

Category deck cleaning

07/28/2017

Everything about this work was a good experience...prompt and efficient communication, professional in their work and attitudes, and the deck now looks great. Thanks!

Description of Work
Powerwashing, staining, repairs

Category deck cleaning

10/04/2015

I contacted Deck Rescue amongst a few others after reviewing companies online and on Angie's List for quotes on our two (2) homes in the area. Deck Rescue was prompt, professional and punctual in their response to me. I got a call from the office scheduling an appointment for an estimate, and Dave kept his appointment as promised to provide us an estimate for both of our homes. He recommended stai...

Description of Work
Washed, stained and did repairs on the deck and the front wooden porch.

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters

06/06/2015

Both occasions were for the same work. Areas of the house and garden were covered with tarps to prevent overspray staining the house or foliage. Company workmen used water to pressure wash the deck, cleaning off algae stain. After deck dried (over a period of a day or so), workmen returned and stained deck with aerial sprayers, spraying stain over the whole deck. The quality of work was different ...

Description of Work
One two occasions wood deck was pressure washed and restained. First occasion 6/5/08. Second occasion 5/3/13.

Category decks

Thanks for giving us another chance, [Member Name Removed] -- you won't be disappointed! Look forward to seeing you this week and making your deck beautiful again. Sincerely, Dave Hydock, President & Founder Deck Rescue, LLC / Deck Rescue Franchising, LLC www.deckrescue.net

01/22/2015

It looked great. It looks beautiful. It came out real nice. They were excellent and showed up a month early. I was so happy, I cooked them lunch on the grill while they were here. Everything was excellent. Their customer service and communication was great. They let you know the date and when they're going to be there. They were fast. They had a good team of guys to pressure wash and then stain the fence. They use my fence now as a show model to potential customers. They use a special cleaner that they spray on first and then they pressure wash the fence, so all the dirt and debris gets off it. Then the fence takes the stain better. It should last like five or six years. That was one of the deciding factors for me. They had a better system to do it.

Description of Work
They restained my very big fence.

Category fencing contractor

10/16/2014

They did a great job. They had to do the pressure washing first, because it hadn’t been done in many years and so it was very badly in arrears. They got everything cleaned up and then they painted it with the protective coating stuff that you put on deck so that water beads up on it. I would use them again. They were reliable, responsible, on time and they did the job exactly the way I needed it to be done.

Description of Work
I used Deck Rescue. They had to refinish the decking board.

10/21/2013

They were very professional. The estimate was done on time and the crew that showed up to do the work was very professional and the work looks great. I'll definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Power washed and stained fencing and decks at two different properties.

10/16/2013

We received a few quotes for our deck and Desk Rescue was the cheapest. They were quick to provide a quote. Scheduling the service was very easy and they were easy to get a hold of on the phone to answer questions. I can't speak to how long the treatment will hold up, but so far it's been about a month and the deck looks great.

Description of Work
Clean and stain deck

Category deck cleaner

08/06/2013

Deck Rescue did an excellent job with this deck....It is about 8-9 years old and composit.....the grey color was very faded and old looking.....I had called to see if anything could be done to make it look better....I hated to have to replace at a cost of over $10,000.If I can keep it looking good for a few more years.... He told me that they can either stain with a solid stain or a oil staijn....I opt for the oil stain.... As soon as the weather broke they were out to power wash to prep it for the stain. Next day it was stained and looked so much better!! I am very happy with the results...He even gave me the gallon of paint so I can do touch ups as needed..... I would call them again in the future...

Description of Work
power washed composit deck at rear of house...Then he stained it..... Also did a shed ramp Free !!

Category deck cleaner","pressure washer

Exterior Wood, Concrete & Brick Patios, Power Washing, Sealing, Staining, Log & Cedar Home Restoration. NOT A DECK BUILDER -- WE WASH AND STAIN ONLY.

Vinyl & Aluminum House Washing.

Visa, MasterCard, Check