Washam Plumbing Heating & Ac

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2010

We are a Plumbing, Heating, Electrical, and Air Conditioning contractor. We have serviced commercial, industrial, and residential customers needs for over 24 years. We have a staff of 14 people to service your needs. Our regular customers are on billed on a 30 day payment, with new customers required to make payment at the time of service....

Basinger Plumbing & Heating LLC

Basinger Plumbing & Heating LLC

We are a family owned business that understands that things happen at the most inconvenient times. We respond to your needs promptly. We are licensed by the state of Ohio to do heating, air conditioning, plumbing and boiler work. We have four technicians on staff with over 50 years combined experience. Before any work is done we will look your system over and provide options and you will know the price before the work is done. No surprises. Give us a try, I think you will be glad you did.

10/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did wonderful and came out right after we called. Our water heater pilot light went out and we couldn't get it lit. They fixed it fast. Very much appreciated.

07/20/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We contacted Washam about our central air conditioning not kicking on. They arrived a couple hours later which I was happy about since it was a Friday afternoon when we called. They quickly determined the problem, retrieved what was needed, and had us up and running in just a couple hours. Highly recommended!

06/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a burst water pipe in a very small crawl space under the house. In and out in 10 minutes. Very good service.

03/26/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Washam many times for both plumbing and heating/AC. They are the first people I call. They do great work at a fair price.

07/12/2013

They are the best plumber you will ever find.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them for all my plumbing needs.

CATEGORY plumbing

Various Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & A/C. We also provide excavating, septic, sewer, gasline service, and remodel services of all types.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available