Lane's Moving & Storage Inc - Allied Van lines

With Angi since July 2012

Cost is determined by the job....

Leaders Moving & Storage Co of Columbus

Super Service Award Winner in 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001 and 2000. Leaders Moving & Storage of Columbus offers a wide range of residential and commercial moving and storage services. We have been in business for over 22 years and we have completed over 100,000 moves! Leaders is a professional moving and storage company, and we don't just use that as a catch phrase: Over half of our employees are "Master Movers", meaning that they have completed over 1,000 household moves. You are only as good as your last move. Over 80% of all our customers last year were repeat customers and referrals. This is due to the fact that we do more than just meet our customer’s expectations, we exceed them. We are one of the only moving companies that can give you a GUARANTEED move price. We give you the flexibility of controlling the price of your move. There are no hidden fees, and no nasty surprises. Our price includes all charges, mileage, tolls, drive-time, taxes, etc. You can reach us toll free at (800) 421-3029. We look forward to helping you with all your moving needs. USDOT:1237577

06/21/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fast and very professional. Would definitely recommend and use again myself.

03/03/2015

I felt it went poorly. They were left to pack only things we needed last month. Upon unpacking many items were broken and damaged. They put holes in walls of my new house, due to not removing legs off of furniture. I called twice with no return call from management.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved us from Lima, Ohio to Lewis Center. They partially packed us on 5/29 & 5/30 with delivery on 6/3/2014.

10/15/2013

It was a smooth transition from Ohio to L A (Lower Alabama)! Thanks Jeff and Joseph!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were experts in packing! Nothing was missing or broken when I reached my destination! Kind and considerate. Worked very hard but we laughed too! They took alot of the stress out of moving for me.

07/31/2013

They were great! They said they would be there at 8am, and they were there at 7:59. They brought 6 men, who packed up our last minute items, packaged them, and got everything loaded. Because of the amount of our belongings, they delivered the next day. Once again, doorbell rang at 8:02, and they started work. They were fast and pleasant, helpful and courteous. I would absolutely use them again. My...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We moved from Lima to the Toledo area. The drive was 70 miles, 5 bedroom house to a bigger five bedroom house. We have several large/heavy items, including a piano. We got an estimate in June, and scheduled the crew for the end of July. They provided boxes for closet items, which was very helpful.

CATEGORY moving companies

Moving, packing & storage facilities.