Coleman Premier Painting

Founded 2021 •

3306 Zurmehly Rd

Lima, OH 45806

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

interior painting
Repaint on a newly purchased home for a great family

I provide Interior and Exterior painting services and wall paper removal. Repair of all minor and major dents or holes in the surface being painted. I have been painting for 5+ years. Over the last year my work has been focused on new home builds for a respectable contractor out of Troy OH, producing beautiful homes for hundreds of happy families. Quality is our upmost important part of any job. I have started my own company and would like to continue to bring high quality breath taking homes to families for years to come....
Couple rooms repainted project

interior painting

House at the lake project
House at the lake

2021
Piqua Garage repaint project
Piqua Garage repaint

interior painting

interior painting (4)house painting (1)wallpaper removal (1)

10/12/2021

CORY M.

The service was excellent. I would call them back. They were timely, punctual, and did a good job. They were on time.

Description of Work
Interior and exterior painting.

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/13/2021

10/08/2021

Lisa H.

Jason was prompt to the job site, professional, polite. His work was neat & he cleaned up after himself. He will be the only painter I will use going forward.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 10/08/2021

10/07/2021

Rob D.

Jayson was extremely profession and creative and treated our home owners with the utmost respect. Amazing painting job and superb character

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 10/08/2021

10/06/2021

ashley B.

Jason did a great job. He got done in 2 days what would have taken me a lot more time. I would hire him again.

Description of Work
wall paper removal and paint

Category wallpaper removal,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/15/2021

Specialize in Interior and exterior painting, wall paper removal. Pressure washing and other contracting services available upon request

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check