Brown's Heating Cooling Plbg

With Angi since August 2010

Locally owned & operated. Additional name - Tina Brown & Brian Brown....

Basinger Plumbing & Heating LLC

We are a family owned business that understands that things happen at the most inconvenient times. We respond to your needs promptly. We are licensed by the state of Ohio to do heating, air conditioning, plumbing and boiler work. We have four technicians on staff with over 50 years combined experience. Before any work is done we will look your system over and provide options and you will know the price before the work is done. No surprises. Give us a try, I think you will be glad you did.

KC Plumbing and Rooter

07/14/2016

Julie K.

Description of Work
I was very impressed with Brown's, technician Kenny in particular. He answered all of my questions and concerns professionally. While he was here, he checked out anything I asked about, going far beyond the smell in the house (a bad toilet gasket) to replacing the sump pump after checking the condition of the existing one. I learned a lot about my own home (we just moved here), and was impressed enough to recommend him two anyone I talked to about my plumbing issues. Will definitely call again if need be. Very Pleased!

06/22/2016

Beth B.

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

03/16/2016

Sandra K.

Description of Work
Installed new lights inside and outside that we had purchased beforehand.

Category electrician,plumbing

07/17/2014

maria T.

first everything was ok checked for leaks ..found none then I asked to change parts in the toilet broke my main valve..my toilet now leaks ..after three trys by 3 different plummers it still leaks....iam pretty sure they cracked my tank...also my wagon wheel was chopped up out from from there digging and they threw it 15 ft in the yard and never told me ..also changed a few parts I already changed my handle to the toilet and also charged me extra for labor didn't apply service charge to the work for 79.50 as promised...when I called the owner jeff hung up on me..and they are always rude and nasty to me.......

Description of Work
changed the parts in a toilet...checked for leaks in crawlspace and found no leaks....

06/04/2014

Milan L.

I've been extremely happy with them. It went very well. That is probably one of few plumbing and heating installers I will ever have. Their price was very competitive. They were excellent.

Description of Work
I have used Brown's Heating Cooling Plumbing several times over the last ten years. The last time they installed a dual thermal system.

06/04/2014

PAM W.

They were very good. The service was very good and they were on time.

Description of Work
I used the heating & A/C service of Brown's Heating Cooling Plbg. They checked the air conditioning unit.

03/28/2014

Philip M.

We have used Brown's for numerous reasons over the past several years, and have consistently good experiences. The day before this visit, the office called and asked if we could take a picture of the under-sink area and send it to them, to be sure that the technician would be prepared and have everything he needed for the visit. The day of the visit, the technician and the office called to let us know that he wouldn't be there at the original appointment time, because he was doing an emergency service job. If I have an emergency problem, I appreciate that they can send a technician right away. We had let Brown's know beforehand that our job was something that could be done at any time. We had flexibility, and appreciated the call. When he arrived, he took care of the project professionally, and cleaned up after himself well before leaving. We will continue to use and recommend Brown's.

Description of Work
Installed four new faucets in bathrooms, installed shutoff valves below sinks

01/24/2014

Patrick W.

A service person came to my home and replaced a kitchen faucet. He removed the old one and replaced it with a new one, and was finished in an hour or less. He did a very good job and cleaned up his mess before leaving.

09/13/2013

Terra D.

I couldn’t have asked for a better service call! We recently purchased the house as a foreclosure and moved in. To our surprise we had no water pressure on move in day… our initial thought was that the bank had turned the water off… Well after calling the city and having them double check we were informed that the water was on…. EEEEK. We quickly located Brown’s on Angie’s list and gave them a ring! Jody in the office was professional and quickly accommodated the urgency of our situation by offering to send someone out the next day…Unfortunately; I needed an additional day so they scheduled us for 2 days out. Jody called the day of our appointment and notified me that the Technician was running behind so she kindly asked if we would like to keep the appointment but she couldn’t guarantee what time the Technician would arrive. In addition to waiting she offered to reschedule our appointment and move us to Friday, the following day. We were guaranteed our appointment would be the first call of the morning (7:30 – 8 AM)… When the service Technician arrived he was on time! He was courteous explained what he would be doing and did it QUICK! The Technician quickly identified the problem, water shut off valve, and ran down to the hardware store to pick up a new valve… he returned in no time to quickly replace the valve. Not only did he replace it quickly but he replaced it with an even better valve to ensure we do not have the same issue again in the future. In addition to replacing the shut off valve, the Technician also took a look at our HVAC system and made sure it was running up to par. Not being serviced for almost 3 years there was quite a bit of dust and debris that was cleaned out. Truly appreciate the responsiveness and the speediness of the call.

Description of Work
Brown's serviced our HVAC and fixed a water pressure issue we have been having.

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

08/03/2012

Bethany M.

I have used them quite a few times in the past and I was satisfied with the work they did.

Description of Work
I used Brown's Heating Cooling Plumbing & Electrical to redo the top of my hot water heater to put in a turn off valve and also bring it up to code by putting in about 18 inches of copper pipe. They also helped connect the vent of the hot water heater to a vent that was being dropped down from my chimney.

Category plumbing

Heating & air conditioning, plumbing, electric contractors.