Healthy Basement Concepts,LLC

With Angi since October 2016

10:00 AM - 4:00 AM

4889 Mercedes Dr Unit A

Liberty Township, OH 45011

Healthy Basement Concepts, take every water-related disaster very seriously. Our experts are well-aware of the various damages damp and/or moist surfaces can create, and thus, only utilize professional methods and equipment. Our services are available in Greater Cincinnati, OH and the surrounding areas....

basement waterproofing (64)foundation repair (27)drain pipe installation (9)insulation (9)

04/20/2022

Connie M.

I had an odor coming from my crawl space and thought water was getting in through the foundation and call Healthy Basement Concepts. Jason was able to stop by within 24 hours and he automatically saw that my Radon Migration system was not working and he checked the breaker and determined the fan was not working and that was causing the odor. Also, when we went outside to check the radon unit, I had water lying near my foundation and he could tell that my underground drains were clogged up after checking the downspouts and the street access point. I am very grateful that Jason stopped by and was able to determine my problem(s). He is very professional and friendly and I would definitely call on him if I ever have an issue in my crawl space.

Description of Work
Crawl Space Inspection

Work Completed On 04/19/2022

01/20/2022

Judith S.

Estimate was prompt and fully explained. Repairs were made by a prompt, courteous and clean crew.

Description of Work
Cracked basement wall

Work Completed On 01/18/2022

Review for Healthy Basement Concepts,LLC - 4889 Mercedes Dr Unit A, Liberty Township, OH - 39603448

12/17/2021

James F.

This project was to stabilize a bowed foundation wall with a horizontal shear as is common with old bank barns. The anchor system that Jason recommended is a great solution without having to separate the barn structure from the foundation and then tear out and rebuild. He and his team provided excellent service. They were consistently on time, communicated well, and completed the job as expected. Every project will vary in cost due to the unique conditions but I checked a few options and Healthy Basement Concepts provided good value for the solution and services provided.

Description of Work
Bank barn foundation repair

Category foundation repair

Work Completed On 12/17/2021

12/08/2021

Bill B.

Jason and team did an outstanding job on our home. He was professional, knowledgeable and willing to spend as much time as needed to educate us on causes of our basement and crawl space issues and what the potential options were to resolve the situation. His entire team was professional, friendly, thorough and always showed up as promised. Jason and team delivered 100% on their commitments and exceeded our expectations. We now have a dry and comfortable finished basement space and an improved, dry crawl space. I highly recommend Jason’s team and will not hesitate to use him for any future needs for our home.

Description of Work
Bowed wall repair, basement waterproofing, crawl space drainage

Category basement waterproofing,drain pipe,foundation repair

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

12/03/2021

Joshua P.

Jason and his team did a fantastic job waterproofing and encapsulating my crawlspace. They also added a drain pipe and supplemental support beam that were both necessary to resolve some additional issues I was having. They were professional, on-time and communicated effectively. I would recommend Jason/Healthy Basement Concepts and will definitely use them for any additional work needed in the future.

Description of Work
Crawlpace Encapsulation, Waterproofing, Drain Pipe Installation, Supplemental Support Beam

Category insulation,basement waterproofing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 12/03/2021

10/27/2021

Steve B.

Contacted Jason about my perceived crawlspace needs. He scheduled an appointment for a few days later. Jason showed up on time and listened to my concerns. Professionally evaluated my crawlspace problems, thoroughly answering each of my questions and providing multiple options and suggestions outlining the pros and cons of each. When we reached a decision on what I needed and wanted, he spent an hour at my kitchen table working out a plan and cost. He said he could start on a specific date that was agreeable to me and we signed the contract. Jason kept me updated that he was on schedule and his crew of 6 showed up on the date agreed, ready to work. His crew was fantastic. A team that worked well together and knew what they were doing. They worked hard all day long and were very considerate and tidy. They had all the supplies and equipment they needed for each day's work. Knocked it out in 3 days, as Jason predicted. Good value for difficult work.

Description of Work
Crawl space leveling and encasement

Work Completed On 10/21/2021

08/03/2021

Kayla J.

Phenomenal job! Professional communication. Timely manner. Fair pricing! I would recommend this company 10/10 times for any basement or crawl space water proofing. We had the best experience after speaking with numerous water proofing companies who told us our crawl space job was too difficult and too large scale. Jason and his team did not hesitate and completely encapsulated our entire crawlspace. They came within a week and finished the work in a timely manner. I will continue to recommend this company!

Description of Work
Crawl space water remediation.

Category insulation,basement waterproofing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 07/14/2021

Review for Healthy Basement Concepts,LLC - 4889 Mercedes Dr Unit A, Liberty Township, OH - 39426484

06/22/2021

chris O.

I’d highly recommend Healthy Basement Concepts to anyone needing their services. We had reached out to another contractor, who basically said that we needed the same services that HBC said. But the difference was this – From start to finish, the owner (Jason) took extra time to make sure our issues would be resolved without high-pressure sales and with an empathic approach that really showed he listened and cared about his customers. The overall service was great. They weren’t intrusive, finished the work quickly, and kept us updated throughout the process. Jason even made several appearances to ensure high quality standards were being met. Even afterwards, Jason was available via text messages and phone calls for after-sales support. As a new first-time homeowner, I had many questions and Jason supported me even after the services were finished. Not only would I recommend their services, but I’d absolutely use them again for any basement needs.

Description of Work
Basement Drainage System and Outdoor French Drain

Category basement waterproofing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 06/01/2021

01/27/2021

Robert F.

Jason came first to estimate the job. They came back when he said they would. He crew worked diligently until finished. When he came back to settle the bill, we both noticed more water in the same spot. Unfortunately the problem was not what we first thought. Jason showed a great deal of integrity by cutting the price since they didn't fix my water problem. I felt like that was a great thing to do in today's business world.

Description of Work
Floor drain under basement floor.

Category basement waterproofing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

09/26/2020

kristi E.

Jason met with us first and went over several options to prevent the bow and crack from progressing. The good-better-best options and associated pricing was a huge help in deciding how much we could afford to do. We decided on the kevlar mesh solution and a week later the project was complete. Jason's crew is outstanding... on time to the minute, courteous and respectful of being in our home, and left the work area cleaner than when they started! First class all the way...

Description of Work
Our 70 year old block basement wall was beginning to bow-in, signaled by a long horizontal crack about 1/3 of the way down.

Category foundation repair

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

Review for Healthy Basement Concepts,LLC - 4889 Mercedes Dr Unit A, Liberty Township, OH - 38904298

Basement Waterproofing Crawlspace Repair Foundation Repair Sump Pumps Moisture Control

Concrete lifting, concrete pouring, build foundations, room additions, retaining walls