Weather Armor

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2006

Additional DBAs - Gutterglove of Ohio LLC, Gutterglove, Weather Armor North Inc. Additional fax - (740) 548-3835. Additional phone - (866) 546-2234. Additional contact name - Tiffany Reeder....

Davy Painting

Family owned and operated for 20 years with 12 employees. We do not sub out any of our work. No travel charges. Do not confuse with Davy Painting on Bevelheimer Rd.

Prim Painting Ltd

Interior and exterior painting experts. Capable of handling projects as small as a front door and as large as entire condo communities. Extremely proficient at cabinet painting. Call or email us to get a quote.

Offers by Prim Painting Ltd on Angi
CertaPro Painters of Columbus

CertaPro Painters of Columbus has been serving the Central Ohio and Greater Columbus area since 1994. Locally owned and operated, we are a professional house painting and commercial painting service. We have an outstanding record of customer service and industry leading expertise.

04/30/2019

We reached out to SunSetter for a new awning, and they connected us to Weather Armor as an official dealer/installer. We met with Matt for the estimate, and he walked us through all the possibilities and options (both good and bad). Most of our waiting was for the manufacturer once we decided to buy a 12x20 motorized awning with screen. Total time from buy to install was 4-5 weeks. The installers ...

Description of Work
Purchase and install of SunSetter Awning

10/20/2018

Failure to communicate. Aft release from hospital the cranking of awning was too much. We decided to upgrade to motorized version. When I called to make arrangements I was not informed it was my responsibility to contact the company and order the motor. 6 weeks went by and I contacted Weather Tech again to find out the delay and was informed that I have to place the order. Nice. Another 10 days we...

Description of Work
Upgrade installation of motor.

Category awnings,gutter repair

11/22/2017

During the first visit the crew found that the set of joints were frozen. Replacements were ordered and installed a week later. They also malfunctioned and a newly designed set were ordered. A week or so later these were installed, then the crew realized the extension arms were faulty when they were first installed so a new set was ordered and finally installed. Different crews arrived to work on ...

Description of Work
About 4 years ago Weather Armor nicely installed a Sunsetter awning attaching it to the underside of our soffit. This mounting site made the awning too low when it was extended. A neighbor who had installed a similar one himself said that the angle could be raised slightly about six more inches. We called Weather Armor to have the work done so they sent out a crew.

Category awnings

Thank you for your feedback. We take all reviews seriously and our customer service is our top priority. We will be in touch with you shortly to see how we can help and resolve any of the issues you are experiencing. We look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Matt, Owner

09/04/2017

We requested a contact for installation of a Sunsetter Awning. Was called by Matt on the following day, which was a Sunday, to set up an appointment for someone to come out on Tuesday. I received a visit from their rep, Chad, who went over everything with me and gave me a price on the spot. Since my wife and I work different shifts, Chad agreed to come out the next Saturday afternoon with fabric s...

Description of Work
Addition of a Sunsetter Awning.

Category awnings

Thank you for your feedback. Weare glad we could work within your schedule and you enjoyed your experience with us! We appreciate your recommendation!

06/27/2017

Very well. They secured old gutters, emptied out old debris and attached covers. I did a lot of homework, this style makes lots of sense and is rated highly.

Description of Work
Gutter covers/guards

Category gutter repair

Thank you! We are so glad you are pleased with our work!

01/07/2017

Amazing from start to finish. Matt the owner came out to show us our options. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. Not pushy at all. We explained our occasional high winds and he assured us that the motion detector would works and quickly. 2 weeks after instillation we had an unexpected wind storm and as I start to panic looking for the remote to pull in the awning it closed itself. Also of note, the 2 gentlemen that came to install were very professional, friendly and efficient. Very good product and great people! I couldn't be happier!

Description of Work
We wanted to purchase a retractable awning for our back deck. Due to high winds we needed something that would also have a motion detector to retract automatically.

Category awning installer

10/31/2016

Called Matt on Wednesday and he had Chad come to our house on Friday. Chad came to our house found the problem and repaired it. Chad was very thorough (he even found another issue with a front gutter and he was on time (actually arrived ahead of schedule). Thank you for your quick response and Chad's professionalism.

Description of Work
Repair gutter.

Category gutter repair contractor

10/04/2016

After Weather Armor's crew left for the day I got up on my ladder and checked out the installation. I emailed Matt Reeder (Owner) with my concerns along with pictures on August 25 (day after install) . He called me the next day and told me that they would be out by the end of the next week to take care of the problems. Since then I have not been able to get him to contact me. I emailed again on September 12, 24, & 29. Still no reply. I'm in the process of filing a complaint with the BBB. Below are the problems I contacted and sent pictures to him about. 1. Damaged gutter glove covers installed ( screen on one was cut from top to bottom, tear the size of a quarter in another cover) 2. Gutters leaking 3. Water dripping of my gutters at a majority of the gutter glove seams (told me that he knew how to fix it ... no problem) 4. Gutter Glove covers improperly installed at valleys of my roof leaving 2 inch openings in the gutter glove covers to catch debris & wash directly into gutters. Improper install at valleys also created holes where the gutters meet at the 90 degree. The holes are so large that they couldn't be sealed. Warning to anyone who ignores this post ... Don't pay until you've inspected the entire project. You'll regret it if you do.

Description of Work
New gutters with gutter glove covers

Category awning installer","gutter cleaning service","gutter repair contractor","house painter

08/30/2016

Update on previous review. I posted a update earlier but must have been lost. Accidentally called Matt, I hung up the phone I thought before it rang. Matt called me back and said he was sending Cory out to look at our problem. Cory came out on time. Started to repair the problem, when it started to rain. Cory saw the rain flowing over the new gutter guards. Said he would talk to Matt about installing an additional downspout to solve the problem. Cory told me he would call in the morning, then come out to our house. Next morning Cory called and said he got the ok from Matt and he would be right out an install the new downspout. Cory did a very nice job with the downspout, plus he installed 2 deflectors. Saturday, August 27, there was a brief but heavy rain. The downspout and deflectors worked perfectly. Cory and Matt I believe wanted us to be happy, and my wife and I are. The downspout was added at no additional charge.

Description of Work
Adjustment to gutter guards

Category gutter repair contractor

08/28/2016

Very Poorly. I purchased my Sunsetter Awning in May. The installation was delayed a week because the installers truck broke down. When the installer arrived with the awning, his normal helper was not available, so he brought his girlfriend who was in a foot cast. As he was partially through the install, I went out to check and he had started to install the awning just above the door when the contract specifically said it should be at the soffit. After talking to the installers boss, the awning was moved to the soffit and I was assured the siding would be repaired. It is now the last week of August and my siding is still not replaced. I have called Weather Armor numerous times leaving messages and received not response. I also emailed Sunsetter, since they recommended Weather Armor, they replied that they would get back to me, three weeks and no contact. My cost represents the awning and install.

Description of Work
Awning Installation

Category awning installer","gutter repair contractor

Gutter guards & retractable awnings.

No gutter replacement without gutter guards.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover