Andy's Affordable Electric Service

With Angi since February 2013

I am a small business, which ables me to give a more personal service to customers. No job to small !!! I believe in customer service , being on time, cleaning up after myself ,and making sure the customer is happy with my work....

The Waterworks

Have a mess on your hands? Our well-trained and certified technicians are available to fix all of your plumbing and drain issues, plus we do a whole lot more. We install sump pumps and water heaters, repair and install downspouts and main sewer lines plus we have heating and cooling division, The Comfortworks. All available 24/7. We offer guarantees on our work do that you know the work was completed right the first time! We belong to the Central Ohio Better Business Bureau and are a Consumer Choice winner 18 years running. Additional emails: Service@thewaterworks.com marketing@thewaterworks.com krose@thewaterworks.com Kassi Rose Customer Service Manager

Capital City Handyman Services LLC

We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality and customer service, that we provide to meet the consumer's needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship, and complete customer satisfaction, from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate, with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety and quality, regardless of how large, or small the job. Call us today!

Apex Plumbing Pros

We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade, and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earing your business! Book with us online or feel free to give us a call today.

06/15/2019

Exceptional! He arrive on time, talk to me about what he was gonna do, and he gave me an estimate, he was off and got the supplies that were needed and installed it and explained it to me, he cleaned up after himself and he gave me estimate for bathroom renovation

Description of Work
To fix the drain leak outside, but he also put in battery back up sump pump and he also fix the down south drain by my garage.

09/21/2018

Andy did a great job. He was responsive, showed up right on time, carefully explained various options, has all the right equipment to complete the job properly and leaves the job site neat and clean. And does it all for a fair price. i will use him again.

Description of Work
Installed an electric vehicle charging outlet

07/13/2018

Andy did a great job installing our ceiling fan. If we decide to install more fans, Andy is who we will call.

Description of Work
Ceiling Fan Installation

06/25/2018

Everything went great! Andy was punctual, friendly, knowledgeable and professional. He installed the chandelier without any problems and it looks amazing!

Description of Work
I needed a large 15 light chandelier hung in my 15’ ceiling entry way.

Category electrician,lighting

05/14/2018

Came to my house on time and started doing the work immediately. He was very professional and did a great job

Description of Work
Install lighting and outlets to my barn

Ceiling Fans, Electrical, Lighting

Call and ask I have many other services to offer.