ALL CITY ROOFING & SIDING

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2009

2.8

300 Shanahan Rd

LEWIS CENTER, OH 43035

3 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR ROOFING & SIDING. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE CHARGES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE MAY APPLY. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL.

08/03/2015

Susan R.

I am in the business of buying homes and hiring contractors to renovate these homes to get them ready for re sale so I deal with contractors on a daily basis. I contracted Ron Reese with All City Roofing to install 135 linear feet of 6' wooden privacy fence at one of our renovation projects on 6-23-15. I contracted Ron Reese with All City Roofing to do miscellaneous landscaping projects at one of our renovation projects on 7-2-15. I contracted Ron Reese with All City Roofing to tear out and install a new concrete driveway at one of our renovation projects on 7-3-15. To this date (8-3-15) the work was never completed and I had to hire new contractors to complete the work. Ron Reese guaranteed that all of the work except the pouring of the driveway would be done by 7-10-15 and when it wasn't he told me it would be done by 7-17-15 and when it wasn't he told me it would be done by 7-24-15 and so on and so on. The work was never completed and now Ron Reese will not return any of my phone calls, texts, or emails. Since I had worked with Ron Reese with All City Roofing in the past I broke the number one rule of never paying a contractor before work is completed and paid him $2,266.50 ahead of time and now regret it entirely. I expect Ron Reese with All City Roofing to contact me directly and issue a full refund in the amount of $2,266.50 with a certified check payable to Right Property Group LLC.

Description of Work
The provider committed fraud and stole $2,266.50 from me. Ron Reese with All City Roofing required half payment up front for a deposit which I paid him and then he never completed the work that was contracted and agreed upon. He worked at the house for a total of 1-3 hours with mass amounts of work still left to be completed.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, fencing, gutter repair, remodeling, roofing

07/29/2015

Kristin B.

We hired Ron to refinish our stamped concrete patio. It was difficult to accomplish this spring with all the rain, but Ron was willing to come out on a weekend to complete the job. He worked hear and removed the sealer from our concrete patio. He came back when it was dry and completed the resealing of our patio. Initially, it looked beautiful! I noticed a few days later that there were multiple areas that did not look good?the sealant had not adhered. I contacted Ron and advised him of the issue and we agreed that we would wait to see if other areas developed the same issue. He indicated that I could contact him when we were ready to remedy the issues. He was very nice to work with!

Description of Work
concreate sealing

Category concrete repair, gutter repair, stamped concrete

05/05/2015

Brian S.

In general, I found Ron to be a good provider for the roof. The work was done in a timely manner. This is not in dispute. However, he pushed me to pay him in full for the service, which I regrettably did. I wish that I had not paid him until all the services were finished. Since finishing the roof, Ron has not been responsive to my calls or texts except to promise that the job would be done. My last contact with him was in mid-April, during which he promised to complete the work. It is now the end of May and nothing has been done. Overall, I would strongly recommend against anybody using Ron's services, especially if he tries to make promises to do "extra" things to win your business.

Description of Work
Ron Reese contacted me through Thumbtack to fix my roof. In order to earn my business, he promised to install gutter guards and powerwash the house. I agreed to these terms. The roof was completed mid-December. However, since then Ron has not completed the gutter guards and powerwashing of the house despite many attempts to contact him and resolve the issue.

Category gutter repair

No Pressure LLC

Award 2022
    Green Valley Wildlife Solutions

Green Valley Wildlife Solutions is a FULL-SERVICE Nuisance Wildlife Company. From Wildlife Removal, Complete Attic Restoration, and QUALITY Repairs to the Structure, we do it ALL. Services include but are not limited to Raccoon Extermination, Bat Extermination, Bird Removal, Bed Bug Extermination, Attic Remediation, and Wildlife Exclusion. Our goal is to provide efficient, ethical solutions for Wildlife and Bed Bug conflict situations, without the usage of chemicals and unethical practices.

Plant Masonry

Family owned. Additional contact name - Jerry Plant. Additional email - jerryplant@plantmasonry.com.

Offers by Plant Masonry on Angi

ASK FOR DETAILS

ROOFING, SIDING & GUTTERS.