Adams Contracting

Founded 2003 • With Angi since November 2014

Family Owned Business that specializes in the General Contracting Trade. We always provide a free estimate of services and most services can be preformed the same day!...

Jones Topsoil Co

Jones Topsoil was incorporated in 1924 under the name Jones Fuel Co. 2015 is our 91st anniversary. We sold residential coal for home furnaces in the Columbus, Ohio area. As natural gas became the fuel of choice in the 1950’s we began hauling topsoil, sand and gravel, and limestone for contractors and homeowners. Although our corporate name is still Jones Fuel Co., we do not sell any fuel. Our topsoil has always been of the highest quality because we normally strip topsoil ahead of gravel operations. Our soil is called “sandy loam” topsoil and usually comes from along Franklin County Rivers and streams. We sell three types of topsoil. SoilPlus, which is a blended topsoil, and can be delivered with our Slinger Jones trucks, is normally used for flower beds and gardens. Pulverized topsoil is our rich topsoil run through a large grinder and made easy to work with and spread. That soil is used to level out lawns and fill areas that need built up with soil. Our regular, un-pulverized topsoil is used to fill deep holes, or when the customer is using a skid loader to spread the topsoil. We also sell and deliver high quality mulch, sand & gravel, and limestone products. Because we have so many trucks, we are normally able to deliver on the same day as the order is placed, and normally within a few hours. 40 Employees. Uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges apply. DBA Jones Fuel Co. Previous contact - John Jones. Award winning. Additional phone - (800) 867-7645.

Colonial Hills Lawncare, LLC

Thank you for your interest in Colonial Hills Lawncare and Landscaping. My name is Eric Mateo, a native of the Dominican Republic who fell in love and followed that love to the wonderful city of Columbus Ohio. My wife and I currently reside in Worthington with our children. Although far from the island I grew up on, my roots of hard work, dedication and the love of the land run deep. I hope to create a space that brings you peace, more free time to pursue what you love and a place you love to come home to.

GOOD LIKE NEW

Good Like New 614-310-8077 My name is Terrence Smith, sole founder of Good Like New. Our company provides power washing services with outstanding results to both businesses and residences in and around the Columbus area. My passion for cleaning and enhancing the looks of homes and businesses developed when I began to notice the number of homes, buildings, and other structures in and around the city that need just a little TLC to help highlight their unique features. Our team is experienced in professionally cleaning building exteriors, doors, decks, fencing, siding, concrete patios, sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, curbs and more! We take great pride in providing these services with extreme care and efficiency, doing our utmost to leave every customer more than satisfied!! About us 23 Upland Terrace Mount Vernon, OH 43050 614-310-8077 goodlikenew.org@goodlikenew.org Mon - Sat: 9am - 6pm Sunday: Closed Head Office Operating Hours Our Company

Offers by GOOD LIKE NEW on Angi

03/04/2017

Excellent! Adam answered my call and was at my house within a couple of hours on a Saturday. He fixed what needed to be done and even came out again to replace a part free of charge. He was clean, fast and great to work with. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Toilet fittings and line.

Category plumbing

Thank You for the review! We appreciate you taking the time to let other know how you feel, I look forward to working with you again!

01/30/2015

Mr. Adams was professional in every way. He helped me diagnose the problem with my hot water tank and let me know that the other estimates were not factual and that the only problem was with the tank. He advised me on a solid water tank and discussed all the options. He was there promptly the day of install and was done fast and cleaned up afterwards. Mr. Adams is a true professional and I cannot ...

Description of Work
Installed a new hot water tank (gas)

Category plumbing,water heater repair

[member name removed] Thanks for submitting a review! It's because of customers like you that Angie's List can make sure the Best contractors are available to service our Area! Look forward to providing all your future plumbing needs! - Jason

01/14/2015

Service was excellent. Scott Adams is very organized and takes care of the job in a timely manner. Very responsive to phone calls. Did a fine job installing new water heater in 12/14 and replacement faucet in 1/15.

Description of Work
Installed new faucet in bathroom. Previously used provider to install new water tank.

01/08/2015

I decided to replace my 15-year-old gas water heater when I saw a deal from Adams Contracting. I inquired about equipment and price options via email, and Jason was quick to respond based on my experience with various service providers. Not having an immediate leak or problem, I scheduled the replacement for a few days ahead, for January 2. The next day, Jason actually asked if he could come in th...

Description of Work
I replaced my 15-year-old gas water heater.

Category plumbing

[Member name removed], Thanks for submitting a review! It's because of customers like you that Angie's List can make sure the Best contractors are available to service our Area! Look forward to providing all your future plumbing needs! - Jason

11/13/2014

Outstanding work! Extreme attention to detail. I cannot praise this company enough for their work and ideas. I will not hesitate to use them in the future. Very honest and upfront with everything. They didn't leave me wondering how much more I was going to have to spend like all my other experiences in the past. They were very flexible with me and showed up on time.

Description of Work
Install shower valve, tub/surrounding walls, toilet, lavatory sink, cabinet installs, light fixtures, outlets, caulk, seal, tile floor, grout, paint and drywall/mold resistant gypsum.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,mold removal

Plumbing. Electrical. Carpentry. Home Maintenance. Residential Remodeling. Tankless Water Heaters