Adams Contracting

Founded 2003 • With Angi since November 2014

2281 Alisons St

LEWIS CENTER, OH 43035

Family Owned Business that specializes in the General Contracting Trade. We always provide a free estimate of services and most services can be preformed the same day!

03/04/2017

Tamara W.

Excellent! Adam answered my call and was at my house within a couple of hours on a Saturday. He fixed what needed to be done and even came out again to replace a part free of charge. He was clean, fast and great to work with. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Toilet fittings and line.

Category plumbing

Thank You for the review! We appreciate you taking the time to let other know how you feel, I look forward to working with you again!

01/30/2015

John C.

Mr. Adams was professional in every way. He helped me diagnose the problem with my hot water tank and let me know that the other estimates were not factual and that the only problem was with the tank. He advised me on a solid water tank and discussed all the options. He was there promptly the day of install and was done fast and cleaned up afterwards. Mr. Adams is a true professional and I cannot say enough good things about him. We have already discussed a few other projects that I will have him work on in 2015. Great pricing and professional work.

Description of Work
Installed a new hot water tank (gas)

Category plumbing, water heater repair

[member name removed] Thanks for submitting a review! It's because of customers like you that Angie's List can make sure the Best contractors are available to service our Area! Look forward to providing all your future plumbing needs! - Jason

01/14/2015

Robert B.

Service was excellent. Scott Adams is very organized and takes care of the job in a timely manner. Very responsive to phone calls. Did a fine job installing new water heater in 12/14 and replacement faucet in 1/15.

Description of Work
Installed new faucet in bathroom. Previously used provider to install new water tank.

01/08/2015

TODD C.

I decided to replace my 15-year-old gas water heater when I saw a deal from Adams Contracting. I inquired about equipment and price options via email, and Jason was quick to respond based on my experience with various service providers. Not having an immediate leak or problem, I scheduled the replacement for a few days ahead, for January 2. The next day, Jason actually asked if he could come in the morning on January 1 to install it! That was fine with me. As the new one was shorter than the old one, he welded some additional length to the water lines to connect to the top of the new unit and installed the new water heater. After installation, I noticed a natural gas smell and emailed him about it Sunday afternoon. So he returned first thing Monday morning, found the jostled joint in the pipe above the segment where he had connected the new water heater, and tightened it. And within the week, he emailed me back to make sure the smell was gone.

Description of Work
I replaced my 15-year-old gas water heater.

Category plumbing

[Member name removed], Thanks for submitting a review! It's because of customers like you that Angie's List can make sure the Best contractors are available to service our Area! Look forward to providing all your future plumbing needs! - Jason

Fred O.

Outstanding work! Extreme attention to detail. I cannot praise this company enough for their work and ideas. I will not hesitate to use them in the future. Very honest and upfront with everything. They didn't leave me wondering how much more I was going to have to spend like all my other experiences in the past. They were very flexible with me and showed up on time.

Description of Work
Install shower valve, tub/surrounding walls, toilet, lavatory sink, cabinet installs, light fixtures, outlets, caulk, seal, tile floor, grout, paint and drywall/mold resistant gypsum.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters, mold removal

Benjamin R.

Best service ever! Best Price Around! On time, polite, courteous, and clean. Installer worked quickly, quietly, and efficiently. He swept all the dirt up that accumulated under the old tank, and even hauled the old tank away for me. Well worth the price and long term savings! I couldn't have picked a better company!!

Description of Work
Install Navien tankless Hot Water Heater and re-circulation system. Replaced sump pump, installed new electrical outlets to water heater.

Category electrician, plumbing, water heater repair, wells

Amy L.

I called Scott, from Adams Contracting, panicked late on a Friday night.... He was referred by a neighbor of mine. I had water pouring out of my basement and as a new home owner I had no idea what was going on! I left a message on Scott's voicemail and he called me back within minutes! He walked me through how to turn the water off over the phone! (Thank God) Then he was at my house in minutes.... He showed me that the leak was coming from the water heater, he gave me different options of tanks, I picked the warranty I wanted and he came out the next day to complete the install! The tank costs me about $500 and the install was $249. Since I was in such a panic I didn't have time to price shop. But after the install was complete and I had water again, I called around to a few different places and Scott's prices were better then any other plumbing company I was able to reach, half of the other companies didn't even answer because it was the weekend. Thanks Scott for all your hard work!

Description of Work
Installed a Water Heater.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Thank You [removed member name]for the kind words! I look forward to servicing any other issues you may have! - Scott Adams

09/09/2008

LORI H.

They actually helped install our new appliances through Appliance Smart. They were excellent. The guy that came and delivered our stuff was clean cut and knowledgable about how to hook it up. We got a confectionary oven and he went through how to use the oven and showed me how to clean and he even burned on debris and handed me a free, pretty good sized, glass top cleaner.

Description of Work
They have come out and helped us hook up appliances.

Category appliance sales

Thank you for the review! If I can do anything in the future please don't hesitate to ask ! -Scott Adams

06/10/2002

TIMI D.

JASON WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL, AND HIS ONLY CONCERN SEEMED TO BE TO GET THE HOT WATER HEATER REPLACED FOR ME AND INSTALLED PROPERLY. I WAS VERY APPRECIATIVE OF HIS HELP AND THE SPEED WITH WHICH THIS PROBLEM WAS REMEDIED.

Description of Work
JASON RUBY WAS THE MAN WHO CAME OUT TO CHECK ON MY HOT WATER HEATER, WHICH DID NOT PASS MY HOME INSPECTION. THE HOT WATER HEATER WAS ONLY 1 YEAR OLD, BUT THERE WERE APPARENTLY LEAKS AT THE CONNECTING PIPES WHICH HAD CORRODED THE TOP OF THE WATER HEATER. JASON CAME OUT, ACKNOWLEDGED THAT THE PREVIOUS INSTALLATION (BY ANOTHER PLUMBER) WAS NOT DONE PROPERLY, AND CALLED LOEWS TO GET ME A WHOLE NEW HOT WATER HEATER. JASON THEN CAME BACK TWO DAYS LATER WITH THE NEW HOT WATER HEATER, INSTALLED IT, REPLACED THE CORRODING PIPES, AND ALSO FIXED ANOTHER MINOR PROBLEM RELATED TO THE HOT WATER HEATER/GAS LINE, ALL FOR FREE.

Category water heater repair

Jones Topsoil Co

Jones Topsoil was incorporated in 1924 under the name Jones Fuel Co. 2015 is our 91st anniversary. We sold residential coal for home furnaces in the Columbus, Ohio area. As natural gas became the fuel of choice in the 1950’s we began hauling topsoil, sand and gravel, and limestone for contractors and homeowners. Although our corporate name is still Jones Fuel Co., we do not sell any fuel. Our topsoil has always been of the highest quality because we normally strip topsoil ahead of gravel operations. Our soil is called “sandy loam” topsoil and usually comes from along Franklin County Rivers and streams. We sell three types of topsoil. SoilPlus, which is a blended topsoil, and can be delivered with our Slinger Jones trucks, is normally used for flower beds and gardens. Pulverized topsoil is our rich topsoil run through a large grinder and made easy to work with and spread. That soil is used to level out lawns and fill areas that need built up with soil. Our regular, un-pulverized topsoil is used to fill deep holes, or when the customer is using a skid loader to spread the topsoil. We also sell and deliver high quality mulch, sand & gravel, and limestone products. Because we have so many trucks, we are normally able to deliver on the same day as the order is placed, and normally within a few hours. 40 Employees. Uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges apply. DBA Jones Fuel Co. Previous contact - John Jones. Award winning. Additional phone - (800) 867-7645.

Quick2Dry

When you need experienced disaster relief. we are a family owned and operated company. we specialize in water damage restoration, fire and smoke damage, mold testing and mold removal, sewage clean up, and also dumpster rentals and junk removal.

No Pressure LLC

2022 Super Service Award

Plumbing. Electrical. Carpentry. Home Maintenance. Residential Remodeling. Tankless Water Heaters