Adams Contracting

Founded 2003 • With Angi since November 2014

Family Owned Business that specializes in the General Contracting Trade. We always provide a free estimate of services and most services can be preformed the same day!...

Jones Topsoil Co

Jones Topsoil was incorporated in 1924 under the name Jones Fuel Co. 2015 is our 91st anniversary. We sold residential coal for home furnaces in the Columbus, Ohio area. As natural gas became the fuel of choice in the 1950’s we began hauling topsoil, sand and gravel, and limestone for contractors and homeowners. Although our corporate name is still Jones Fuel Co., we do not sell any fuel. Our topsoil has always been of the highest quality because we normally strip topsoil ahead of gravel operations. Our soil is called “sandy loam” topsoil and usually comes from along Franklin County Rivers and streams. We sell three types of topsoil. SoilPlus, which is a blended topsoil, and can be delivered with our Slinger Jones trucks, is normally used for flower beds and gardens. Pulverized topsoil is our rich topsoil run through a large grinder and made easy to work with and spread. That soil is used to level out lawns and fill areas that need built up with soil. Our regular, un-pulverized topsoil is used to fill deep holes, or when the customer is using a skid loader to spread the topsoil. We also sell and deliver high quality mulch, sand & gravel, and limestone products. Because we have so many trucks, we are normally able to deliver on the same day as the order is placed, and normally within a few hours. 40 Employees. Uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges apply. DBA Jones Fuel Co. Previous contact - John Jones. Award winning. Additional phone - (800) 867-7645.

Ohio Basement Authority

Ohio Basement Authority, founded in 2009, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Cincinnati and Columbus. Ohio Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Ohio Basement Authority on Angi
Rogers Basement Waterproofing

We have been in business for over 46 years, Fixing wet basement problems since 1975. We are based out of Columbus, Ohio and have been delivering excellent service throughout these past 40 plus years. We have over 10,000 references available so you can be certain that you are getting the most for your money. The more you check us out the better chance we have of working for you! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our services or want to schedule a time for us to come out and provide you with a no cost/no obligation estimate. We employee 8 high quality, detail oriented people. Rogers does not use sub-contractors. We base the cost by the individual job. Additional contact: Paul Boeriu. Additional e-mail: info@rogersbasementwaterproofing.com.

Offers by Rogers Basement Waterproofing on Angi

03/04/2017

Excellent! Adam answered my call and was at my house within a couple of hours on a Saturday. He fixed what needed to be done and even came out again to replace a part free of charge. He was clean, fast and great to work with. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Toilet fittings and line.

Category plumbing

Thank You for the review! We appreciate you taking the time to let other know how you feel, I look forward to working with you again!

01/30/2015

Mr. Adams was professional in every way. He helped me diagnose the problem with my hot water tank and let me know that the other estimates were not factual and that the only problem was with the tank. He advised me on a solid water tank and discussed all the options. He was there promptly the day of install and was done fast and cleaned up afterwards. Mr. Adams is a true professional and I cannot ...

Description of Work
Installed a new hot water tank (gas)

Category plumbing,water heater repair

[member name removed] Thanks for submitting a review! It's because of customers like you that Angie's List can make sure the Best contractors are available to service our Area! Look forward to providing all your future plumbing needs! - Jason

01/14/2015

Service was excellent. Scott Adams is very organized and takes care of the job in a timely manner. Very responsive to phone calls. Did a fine job installing new water heater in 12/14 and replacement faucet in 1/15.

Description of Work
Installed new faucet in bathroom. Previously used provider to install new water tank.

01/08/2015

I decided to replace my 15-year-old gas water heater when I saw a deal from Adams Contracting. I inquired about equipment and price options via email, and Jason was quick to respond based on my experience with various service providers. Not having an immediate leak or problem, I scheduled the replacement for a few days ahead, for January 2. The next day, Jason actually asked if he could come in th...

Description of Work
I replaced my 15-year-old gas water heater.

Category plumbing

[Member name removed], Thanks for submitting a review! It's because of customers like you that Angie's List can make sure the Best contractors are available to service our Area! Look forward to providing all your future plumbing needs! - Jason

11/13/2014

Outstanding work! Extreme attention to detail. I cannot praise this company enough for their work and ideas. I will not hesitate to use them in the future. Very honest and upfront with everything. They didn't leave me wondering how much more I was going to have to spend like all my other experiences in the past. They were very flexible with me and showed up on time.

Description of Work
Install shower valve, tub/surrounding walls, toilet, lavatory sink, cabinet installs, light fixtures, outlets, caulk, seal, tile floor, grout, paint and drywall/mold resistant gypsum.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,mold removal

Plumbing. Electrical. Carpentry. Home Maintenance. Residential Remodeling. Tankless Water Heaters