We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Spivey's Premier Painting LLC

Founded 1993 • With Angi since March 2006

100 Turner Dr.

Lebanon, OH 45036

We have been in business since 1993 and by being a family-owned business this allows us to be able to keep our prices lower than other painting contractors without sacrificing quality. We are proud to say that we have had many happy customers throughout the years in the Miami Valley area. We have

11/22/2021

Marilyn S.

I couldn't have been happier with either experience.

Description of Work
1. Exterior painting of house and garage 2. Reshingling of garage roof

Category decks, roofing, pressure washing, house painters

09/20/2019

David G.

I used Spivey's Premier Painting years ago for exterior painting and did not hesitate to call them again. As expected, he provided a very reasonable estimate. He power washed the exterior, then came back two weeks later and painted the trim of my two-story home. The work as done very professionally. There were no areas where they dripped paint on any other surfaces, even when they painted the shutters adjacent to the brick. He even repaired a loose soffit and caulked an area around a bay window before painting these. The finished product looks great!

Description of Work
Exterior painting of all trim

Thank you again.

08/16/2019

Barbara D.

It went really well. on the job when agreed upon and cleaned up the area when complete. they power washed the house and prepped the house and areas a week before painting. Also took great care in keeping paint where it was to be and off of where it should not be. Had them in 2011 and was very happy so rehired this year. Overall a great job well done!

Description of Work
Siding on house painted also trim on shed and garage

Category siding, pressure washing, house painters

06/17/2019

Teresa S.

They did a great job painting my screened in porch.

Description of Work
Painted my screened in porch.

05/06/2019

CAROL H.

Spivey's Premiere Painting was running a big deal for exterior painting. I claimed the deal April 17, 2019 but was unable to redeem because house is not in service area. It would have been nice if service map was placed on site with the deal, so the consumer doesn't waste their time. When I called they were prompt in pointing out my house location was not in service area.

Description of Work
whole house and garage

Category house painters

Most all service contractors have a service area locations they work in to keep cost low.

04/28/2019

DIANA T.

Wonderfully. All our cement was clean, the deck was immaculate, and the pole barn, which had looked very rundown, looked brand new. All metal painted, all wood fully cleaned. Very nice.

Description of Work
Pressure washed large parking area, walkways, deck, porch, pole barn. Painted pole barn.

Category pressure washing, house painters

04/27/2019

Vanessa H.

Mr. Spivey did an excellent exterior painting job. He has been prompt and reliable each time I have worked with him. He and his fellow worker worked very quietly and completed the job in a timely manner which I appreciate.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

04/19/2019

Jean R.

We did not have our usual power washing done in 2018 so our deck and sidewalks were in bad shape when Terry and his son arrived. I also wanted to talk to them about cleaning up a swing in our yard. They did a beautiful job on our back deck, sidewalks all around the house, front porch and walls around two flower gardens, plus cleaned up an Adirondack chair. Then they hooked up several hoses we had with theirs to let them reach the swing and did a great job on it too, taking off several layers of dirt, mildew, etc and leaving it looking like new again and the hoses back where I left them. I couldn't be happier with the job they did.

Description of Work
power washing

Category decks, deck cleaning, pressure washing

01/20/2019

Vanessa H.

Mr. Spivey was excellent to work with. He was prompt, professional, and responsive. I am so pleased with the high quality job he did and will return to him for any of our future painting needs.

Description of Work
Interior and garage painting

Category interior painters

10/30/2018

Blair P.

Started work about 1 week after I accepted the proposal. Thoroughly power washed the exterior and then started the painting the next week. They were very methodical in hand painting the exterior. Took about 1 week to complete the painting. We noticed that one of the eaves looked a little light and they came out the next day to add a second coat to that section. Overall very satisfied with the quality, timing, and price.

Description of Work
Exterior trim, stucco, gutters, downspouts, doors, and garage doors painted

09/25/2018

Teresa S.

Terry Spivey was very professional. He and his staff did a great job making my deck look good as new. The job they did exceeded my expectations.

Description of Work
My deck needed pressure washing and staining. Top rails also needed replacing.

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

08/28/2018

Teresa S.

Spivey's did a fantastic job. The house looks great. They were punctual and did a thorough job.

Description of Work
The siding on my home needed to be pressure washed.

Category pressure washing

08/22/2018

Cheryl M.

Great job and a great company to work with. Started looking for some pressure washing and that evolved into realizing that we needed some serious painting done; Spivey’s took care of all of it. Terry was very reaponsive and did a great job at communicating the timeline for the job. I haven’t found a stray speck of paint anywhere. The shutters and front door look like new, and the whole house looks so clean and fresh! Just like it’s always been this way, which is the highest compliment. Thanks for a spectacular refresh! I won’t say it was a cheap project, but I feel we got a great value for the amount of work that needed to be done and the remarkable improvement in our home’s appearance.

Description of Work
Painting all the trim, shutters, front door.

Category pressure washing, house painters

08/02/2018

Jamie C.

I hired Mr. Spivey 5 years ago to paint and powerwash my entire house. I was so pleased with his work that I decided to hire him again for some touch up work and some odd jobs to ready my house for market. He replaced some rotted trim along the side of dormer along the roof and swept and washed the entire roof to clean out the valleys where tree debris had gathered. He replaced some cedar siding that was weathered and cracked and painted it. He patched and painted my garage doors and replaced the bottom gasket seals. He also repaired a small crack in my cement patio. Just as before he did the work in a timely manner and notified me if he was going to be delayed because of weather, and also let me know when he was going to be at the house working. He was very professional and courteous, He was quiet while working and cleaned up everything leaving nothing for me to do but enjoy the job well done.

Description of Work
Repairing siding and trim, replacing garage door bottom gaskets, caulk and paint all repairs.

Category handyman service, siding, woodworking, house painters

07/07/2018

Jamie C.

The cement porches and concrete slab of my house look new after the power wash. My house is about half wood siding and half natural stone. The stone was discolored from rainwater back splash and dirt. The stone looks brand new after washing and all of the spider webs and wasps nests were removed from under the eaves on the house. My roof was also washed to remove leaf dams in the valleys and deadfall limbs. The gutters were rinsed and cleared of jams. The brick patio was washed and restored to its original color. The entire house looks bright and fresh after the power washing. Mr. Spivey arrived on time and completed the work in one day. He was courteous and detail oriented. Upon completion he checked with me to ensure that I was satisfied with the job.

Description of Work
Power washing of house siding, brick patio, concrete porches, roof, and stone siding

Category pressure washing

Thank you....

07/03/2018

Renee P.

Spivey's painted the exterior of my home including all doors and trim. They also replaced some rotted wood (trim) at the front entry. They did a phenomenal job and my husband and I are very pleased with how it turned out. We had some rain pop up that washed away some paint before it dried, but they were very responsive when I told them about it. They came back the same week and repainted the areas affected. I definitely recommend this company and I'd hire them again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Paint exterior home.

Thank you...

06/26/2018

Renee P.

They were professional and did a great job on both the fence and deck. Looks wonderful!

Description of Work
Pressure wash and stain wooden fence and deck.

Category decks, deck cleaning, pressure washing

Thank You...

06/03/2018

Sung Hye K.

We chose Spivey's Premier Painting based on the reviews and good price. And Terry did not disappoint us. He was very responsible and professional and his work was very detailed. My house now looks like a new house. I would hire him again.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Thank you....

04/17/2018

Erik H.

Quick response to my request for quotation. Quote was competitive from a pricing perspective. No details on the quote at all that would allow for an effective comparison versus others (4 other quotes with alot of detail given). As such, we chose not to hire In regards to question "would you hire again" Angies list forced a response even though they were not hired. With more detail in a quote, i might hire them.

Description of Work
Trim Painting on the exterior of home, and replacement of wood trim on gables

Category woodworking, house painters

This customer called and was very general in a request for an estimate for exterior work on his home,ask me to just walk around his house,that he was to busy to meet me and for me just call back and leave a price,i was never called back or asked for any additional information ..

04/04/2018

Kristin T.

Requested an estimate for exterior house painting on a Wednesday and received a return call within hours and made an appt for Friday and showed up within the time given. Estimate was competitive and within the range of others but decided to go with someone else.

Description of Work
Requested estimate to paint exterior of house

03/31/2018

Breen M.

Punctual and professional when giving the scheduled estimate. I also received the bid in a timely manner via email. The price was more than we were willing to spend, so we ended up going with a different company.

Description of Work
Estimate on interior/exterior painting and deck staining

Category decks, house painters, interior painters

03/14/2018

Shayna A.

Terry and his crew did excellent work. They were meticulous and friendly and Terry was courteous and helpful. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
entryway, hallway, stairs, ceiling, walls, outside shutters

Category drywall, interior painters

02/27/2018

Eleanor R.

My wife and I decided it was time that our 2-story home needed a complete exterior update. We call Spivey's Premier Painting and Pressure Washing because of their glowing reviews and they didn't disappoint. Terry gave a reasonable price in regards to the work to be done. He was easy to work with and explained every detail of the work to be done. We loved the outcome! A+ for service and cost! We will be using them in the future for interior work.

Description of Work
Wood repairs, caulking, pressure washing, exterior painting

Category handyman service, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

02/24/2018

Eleanor R.

Terry and his crew are very professional and a pleasure to work with. They go above and beyond to do a great job - neat, efficient and attention to detail. They were responsive and trustworthy.

Description of Work
Interior and exterior painting and pressure washing, plaster repairs, wood repairs, wallpaper removal, deck repairs and deck staining

Category decks, plastering, siding, wallpaper removal, deck cleaning, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

02/04/2018

scott B.

UNPROFESSIONAL AND THREATENING The bid process went just fine. Mr. Spivey was on time and seemed very professional. So much so that a few days later I called him to say I had accepted his bid and we agreed upon a date for the painting. He sent me an e-mail asking me to rate the bid process on Angies List. I did not notice this e-mail and so did not do anything about it. Next thing I know, not only is he not showing up to do the painting, but HE IS THREATENING TO SUE ME IF I LEAVE A NEGATIVE REVIEW ON ANGIE'S LIST. I did nothing to provoke this action and was acting on behalf of my mother. I have complete e-mail documentation to support these events.

Description of Work
Interior painting and drywall repair at my mother's condo.

Category drywall, handyman service, interior painters

This person or the mother had no signed work contract with my business ,they went a complete month after a verbal price was given and made no effort to sign a work order contract,so there for there wouldn't be a start date to do any painting.,far as him saying hes got e-mail documentation.".What he has shows i was very professional and courtesy to him....,"Even at the beginning of his review he said i was on time and very professional.."

Garage Kings

Garage Kings specializes in epoxy flooring & polyaspartic flooring for residential garages, basements, porches, and patios. We offer an industry leading warranty, factory trained and certified installers, and we bring over 8 years of commercial and residential concrete coatings experience.

Offers Coupon

Corcoran Painting

JANUARY SPECIAL: UP TO 15% OFF; CALL FOR DETAILS AND MENTION UR ANGIE'S LIST AD (513) 578-4466 We are a husband and wife painting company that provides you with an eye for detail in our work, along with speed and efficiency in the flow of the job. You'll always be satisfied with the work provided.

Mid Valley Chimney Repair & Sweep

Mid Valley Chimney Sweep is based in Franklin, we also serve clients in Center ville and Kettering as well as Butler and Warren Counties specializing in any form of chimney needs you may have including but not limited to. family owned and locally operated. Additional website - www.mid-valleychimney.com.

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Interior & Exterior Painting, Cedar Wood Replacement & Staining, Deck Staining. Wallpaper Stripping, Drywall Repairs, Condominium/Rental Property Turnover Preparation. Power Washing exteriors such as vinyl, aluminum,brick and cedar siding - concrete sidewalks & driveways.