MASTER PLUMBING, INC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2005

1676 Butler-Warren Rd

Lebanon, OH 45036

Small business serving the Butler-Warren county area since 1998 with two employees resulting in low overhead and savings for customers. Accepts cash, check, Mastecard and Visa.

02/24/2019

sriram R.

They took time to install the bidets. The work was professional and it got done but they overcharged me. I provided the materials and they charged me 150 an hour for labor.

Description of Work
Needed bidets installed on all my toilets and hook up laundry steam vent (7ft)

11/14/2018

Kathy H.

They fixed it.

Description of Work
Wobbly toilet

08/26/2018

Emily R.

Friendly, knowledgeable and communication

Description of Work
Our bathroom vanity was not draining, we got expensive quotes from other places and a cheaper one from this guy. Turns out we had a more difficult situation than expected but the guy was able to fix the abnormal situation.

Category drain cleaning

03/01/2017

John M.

Rick showed up and was able to fix the water heater very quickly and gave me some tips for routine maintenance. He replaced the expansion tank and was extremely friendly and helpful. He actually went above and beyond and fixed a door that was hanging slightly crooked going into the room where the water heater was stored. Definitely will use him again and recommend him to my friends and family.

Description of Work
Water heater repair

12/05/2016

James F.

His workmanship, professionalism, and knowledge are impeccable and he went above and beyond for us in both cases. Haven't had service like this in years. If you want something done right at a reasonable price, call Rick.

Description of Work
Three months prior, Master Plumbing installed a water heater. The service and workmanship was extraordinary. This past Saturday morning, the water heater malfunctioned, and the entire tank of water was in our basement. Master Plumbing was out within an our of our phone call. Rick assessed the situation, determined that it was a equipment malfunction, and got on the phone with manufacturer and his local rep. He had a new tank in our driveway by Sunday, and came out to install it.

07/05/2015

Jerry B.

Went great. All of the piping and fittings were supplied by the plumbing company. A new and better way to install the piping was recommended by the plumbing company. The new installation was fast and solved all of the problems with the sump pump system.

Description of Work
Ran new piping and fittings for sump pump discharge from basement to back yard

05/08/2015

Ronald j B.

Excellent job, response time was great and very clean operation.

Description of Work
Main water line into home was leaking at the main shut off in the house. Water line from the street was plastic. Replaced shut-off valve.

05/07/2015

SHANNON O.

.Very responsive, evaluate situation repaired the next day, cleaned up very nicely put everything back in place, professionally and neatly done. less expensive than previous plumbers, job very well done, emergency call waited for water co to make their marks and afterwards did his job.

Description of Work
.They came to do blue max pipe repair-underground job

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

04/01/2015

Kim W.

They replaced the leaky Blue Max water line from the water main to the house. The job was a little more than they expected--they had to dig up the yard and in the process severed cable and phone lines (the utility marking guy didn't mark correctly). They handled the situation quickly and professionally. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Replaced water line from main to the house.

Category excavators, plumbing

03/23/2015

Robert P.

Rick Reeder is a great guy and a great plumber. I would recommend him to anyone who needs quality plumbing work.

Description of Work
Fixed a water leak in wall of bath/shower, fixed faucet leak, fixed toilet supply line leak.

02/07/2015

Katie B.

I called this company to do a cleanup of the previous nights overflow damage and to find the source of the problem causing the drain issue. Rick told me to text him my address and he'd see if someone could get out here. He apparently forgot to tell me to send the text to a different number, so I didn't hear anything for several hours. When he eventually called back he said he would be there in about 30 minutes which he was. He didn't understand what the problem was and eventually he brought in a motorized auger and ran it through. I asked him before he started working if I could get a quote so I could OK the work before he started. He basically mumbled something about, "well first we need to get this water draining." He used the auger for about an hour and said he couldn't figure it out and was beside himself about the problem. Then after 90 minutes or so he brings in an even larger motorized auger and runs it through which eventually allows the basin to drain. I asked if there was a guarantee on his work and he said no. For being an "expert" in plumbing he didn't seem to sure of anything. He wasn't even sure which pipe was which at first. After 2 and a half hours he still has said nothing to me about a price. The laundry room floor was a muddy mess and he tells me that cleanup is not part of the job. I thought that to be extremely unprofessional. He brings out the bill and charges me $365 which I could not believe. I explained to him that I asked about what the cost was before he started working. He says well I'm tired and don't want to argue so I'll make it $300. I would NEVER use this company again. He was very unprofessional about the cost - by not telling me up front, has no guarantee on his work, and cleaning up when he leaves is not something he does.

Description of Work
Attempted to clear a drain pipe that causes an overflow from our laundry room wash basin which floods the basement floor.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

09/01/2014

Lisa S.

Rick was VERY responsive. Arrived on sight quickly after initial phone contact. Evaluated jobs and effected quick and professional repairs. Very personable as well! A pleasure to work with. Would readily call when the the need arises again and most strongly recommend to others should they have need of a plumber.

Description of Work
Replaced leaking copper pipe elbow for upstairs toliet supply line. Replaced seized up garbage disposal in kitchen sink and repaired leaking master bathroom tub drain.

Category plumbing, home remodeling

06/28/2014

Lauren T.

Rick has been awesome. From easy to communication via telephone to being about the only plumber to be available on a Saturday, he is currently here at 8:45pm on a Saturday night because we needed our kitchen hooked up ASAP! He found that our garbage disposal was rusted and no good and went out to Home Depot for us to get a new one for us and said he was happy to do it. Super nice guy, friendly and professional. Will definitely use him in the future.

Description of Work
Installed garbage disposal and faucet in kitchen.

03/29/2014

Marc B.

We were quoted 2 weeks by the warranty supplier. Master plumbing was able to install same day. We have worked with Masters on several projects and they are a pleasure to work with. They are able to follow-up quickly on any issues that came up. Highly recommend them on any plumbing project large or small.

Description of Work
Installed a new water heater.

02/20/2014

Lori M.

Called after 6 pm because of an issue that left us with half of our kitchen sink unusable as well as the dishwasher and new garbage disposal unusable. He called us back and was at our house within just a few hours. He gave us a quote and worked diligently to get the job done so we would have use of our kitchen. We certainly appreciate the prompt response during evening hours and would both call him again and recommend him.

Description of Work
Revised plumbing to fit with new garbage disposal.

Category plumbing, small appliance repair

02/08/2014

Robert D.

Outstanding. I think quote was a little low for work preformed, but great to work with and great cost for work completed.

Description of Work
Replaced underground sewage line at house

Category plumbing, drain pipe

01/27/2014

Robert M.

Professional; the work was done very well and on time.

Description of Work
installed a shower valve

01/13/2014

Gerald A.

Chris went all out and was one heck of a guy. He was very courteous and efficent. He did a wonderful job in record time. If I ever need plumbing work done again I will use this provider and ask for Chris specifically.

Description of Work
He put in three faucet systems in the two bathrooms we have.

11/14/2013

Jonathan M.

Had a problem with vibrating pipes and a whine coming from the pressure regulator valve. Came out and diagnosed the problem and provided an estimate on the spot. The next day, they replaced the pressure regulator valve and resolved the vibrating pipes. Would definitely use them again.

11/10/2013

SANDY S.

Rick with Master Plumbing is an outstanding service provider, very responsive to calls, usually answers the phone himself and will see you within a very short period of time, sometimes 24 hour turnaround. Have used his company for three service calls over a period of two years and provides service at a high level of competence and very pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
Removed old water heater and replaced with a new one.

06/02/2013

Annie V.

After a tile installer incorrectly hooked up our sink in the bathroom and it caused a leak, I called multiple plumbers and Master Plumbing was the only company that was able to fit me into the schedule that day, since it was an emergency situation. He is also the only plumber that told me to turn off the water supply to the house, to prevent future damage. I am sure that I should have known this, but since I was panicking with the leak, I wasn't thinking clearly. Rick came and fixed the issue and was very professional. Within the month, we ended up calling Rick back to check some leaks that we were having around the toilets on our 2nd floor (due to the builder not installing the wax ring correctly). Rick was very professional and I would recommend him for any plumbing work. If I have future issues, I will definitely reach out to Rick at Master Plumbing.

Description of Work
Master Plumbing came multiple times for me in an emergency situation and separate issues caused by our builder. The price is for 3 separate visits.

11/18/2012

Larry K.

We had a broken water pipe near the city shutoff. Called Rick on a Saturday night. He Arrived punctually as agreed Sunday morning. He provided an estimate on the spot. He contacted the county to mark the utilities and was back to dig by 1 pm. He found the issue with a broken PE pipe (cut by a rock). Ran copper from the meter to the broken pipe (about 6 feet). I am very happy with the service and the cleanup.

Description of Work
We had a broken water pipe near the city shutoff. Master Plubming, Dug a hole to expose the pipe, made the repair and filled the hole. Called Rick on a Saturday night. He Arrived punctually as agreed Sunday morning. He provided an estimate on the spot. He contacted the county to mark the utilities and was back to dig by 1 pm. He found the issue with a broken PE pipe (cut by a rock). Ran copper from the meter to the broken pipe (about 6 feet). I am very happy with the service and the cleanup.

Category excavators, plumbing, drain pipe

11/05/2012

JANIE B.

Discovered the leak in the water line on a Friday evening while doing yard work. Luckily it appeared to just have happened and caused no water damage anywhere. We were able to turn off the main water supply at the meter. Knew we had to contact a company that handled emergencies on weekends. After doing a quick internet search, we decided to contact Steve Jones Plumbing (they do not do Blue Max replacements) for a recommendation. They recommended Master Plumbing. Rick Reeder, owner of Master Plumbing, said he would be there within the hour and he was. Gave us estimate of $1750 and that was the actual bill. He and his son had to dig from the middle of our front yard and up to our foundation in order to replace the water line. It was necessary to uproot numerous plants. They started about 6:30 p.m. and had the new line installed and our water supply up and running around midnight. They then returned the next morning to fill in the area they had dug up and replanted the plants that had been uprooted. Rick and his son were incredibly hard workers and assured us that they would not leave until we had water. They really hustled to get the job done and were extremely polite and professional during the entire time. Thanks to their efforts, we were only inconvenienced a few hours. We would definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
Replaced 19 year old Blue Max water line (water line connecting to our home from the main water line).

Category excavators, plumbing, drain pipe

01/20/2006

PATTY S.

We were very satisfied as he returned our call promptly and came on a Sunday during a big football game. He did excellent work. He was very personable but professional. He repaired the leak and thoroughly cleaned up after.

Description of Work
We had a leak in the copper piping in the basement. The pinhole was found and a piece of new pipe souldered in place.

08/06/2005

TAMMY H.

WE WERE PLEASED WITH THE WORKMANSHIP AND PROFESSIONALISM AND MANNERS OF THE TWO MEN WHO CAME TO OUR HOUSE. THEY CLEANED UP AFTER THEMSELVES WITH VERY LITTLE LEFT FOR US TO DO. THEY SCHEDULED THE JOB WHEN IT WAS MOST CONVENIENT FOR US.

Description of Work
THE COMPANY WAS HIRED TO REMOVE AND REPLACE AN 80 GALLON ELECTRIC WATER HEATER. THEY ALSO EVALUATED THE BATHTUB DRAINLINE EXTENSION.

Category water heater repair

Landis Services LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Plumbing-Drainage services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your estimate today!

Beeco Softwater

Beeco Softwater is family-owned and -operated business serving Englewood and the Greater Dayton area for over 50 years. Bill Beeler started the business as Beeco Plumbing in 1966. In 1972, the business became Beeco Plumbing Inc. In 1986, after selling different water softeners for several years, Beeco Plumbing Inc took on the dba name Beeco Softwater and also became a dealer for Hague Water Conditioning. In 2006, after 20 years as a Hague dealer, Beeco Softwater parted ways with Hague and began selling our own equipment, the Aqua Clean water conditioner, featuring the Clack valve. We were impressed with the high quality of the Clack product, the use of a turbulator in the resin tanks, and the dependability and long life of the unit. In 2008, Bill Beeler, while remaining with the company, stepped down as the president and turned the daily operations over to his son, Brian. Both Bill and Brian are state-licensed master plumbers and are currently the only installers of any equipment purchased or rented through Beeco Softwater.

2022 Super Service Award

Schneller Knochelmann Plumbing Heating Air

For 88 years, we have served the heating, air conditioning and plumbing needs of Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We are one of the oldest continuously operating service firms in the area. Our owner is Kris Knochelmann, who's family has been in the business for over 40 years. Our staff of experienced, licensed, NATE certified technicians are able to offer fair pricing, quality workmanship, and unique testing of your heating and air conditioning system. Ask about our lifetime warranty. It could be the last furnace or air conditioner you ever buy. Experience award winning service, where we treat you like family.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Full service plumbing company: bluemax and waterline replacement, sewer replacements, water heaters, sump pumps, battery back up pumps, ice maker lines, dishwasher installation, garbage disposal, downspout leads, plumbing fixture repair and replacement, softner installation, drain cleaning, gas lines for gas fireplace, log lighter, gas grill, pool heater, jobs requiring small excavation (mini-backhoe).new construction and remodeling

cistern or well pump service