Kendrick's Lawn & Landscaping

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2011

Lebanon, OH is the home of Kendrick's Lawn and Landscaping,where we provide a complete range of landscaping services,including leaf limb removal, edging & weed control.

Jason A.
07/05/2018
Did a great job with everything. Would hire again.
Description of Work
Spring Clean-Up, Trimming and Mulching
Kenneth A.
03/23/2018
They do everything I ask and more and I plan on using them again this year.
Description of Work
They do some mulching and edging for me every year.
mulch
Warren S.
06/20/2017
Owner came to house on 6/10/17 and reviewed area requiring 8-10 cu yds of topsoil. He was to email an estimate. No email ever received. Contacted owner several times, last on 6/19. Have never received any communication. I would wonder what is going on with this company. He appeared very personal on 6/10.
Description of Work
Needed estimate and ideas on need for 8-10 Cu yds of topsoil. Depending on cost, would hire.
mulch
Jenny R.
06/08/2017
They never got back to me with a quote. I was told it was coming, but after waiting over a month I went with someone else. Very disappointing.
Description of Work
Landscaping quote
Erica H.
06/02/2017
I sent a message to this company of 5/26/17. As of today, I have not received a response. Epic fail.
Description of Work
Minor yard cleanup
Melissa J.
02/24/2016
The work was terrific. They were on time, very courteous, very neat, and they did a great job. I would highly recommend them to my friend and neighbors, even strangers.
Description of Work
I purchased a deal for $179 for 550 Square Feet of Mulch and 100 Linear Feet of Deep Edging.
MARY D.
10/06/2015
Outstanding job! I had renters in the house and they didn't keep the lawn trimmed nicely. Kendrick's crew did an amazing job and I definitely would rehire.
Description of Work
Did spring cleaning and cleaned flowerbeds, mowed the lawn and cut shrubbery.
Cindy H.
09/01/2015
The price was excellent. They scheduled and got here very quickly. They were on time. They were professional. They didn't do good of a job that I would have liked but their standards that most landscapers do which is around with flowers they did fine.
Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal from Kendrick's Lawn & Landscaping for $99 for 4 hours of early bird yard clean-up.
lawn service
MADELAINE M.
08/18/2015
First date set, crew was a no-show. Phone call to owner, he apologized and re-set date. The crew did a good job and I am very pleased.
Description of Work
Mulch and edge landscaping
PATSY H.
08/04/2015
They were fabulous! They were prompt. They gave me several dates to choose from, and were able to come out on a day that I was off. They went above and beyond the service that I expected. They were hard working and polite. They did not leave until the job was done, even went over their contracted time. They took everything with them, no debris was left behind.
Description of Work
They did a general landscape yard clean up.
Bonnie K.
07/29/2015
The only problem was with scheduling and I felt it was minor. They were scheduled to come the day before in the afternoon and the morning job was a "tear out" and it took longer than they had scheduled. I was called and told they would be here first thing the next morning and arrived and completed the job.
Description of Work
Delivered and spread 5 yards of mulch over a large flower bed. Edged the one side that is against the lawn. They were very careful spreading mulch around the existing plants and did not leave a mess in the yard or on the street where they parked with the mulch. Very happy about the finished look and how neat they left the area.
Anne G.
07/28/2015
Planted 10 shrubs, trimmed hedges, cleaned beds, blew sidewalk.
Description of Work
Surveyed my yard and listened to what I would like accomplished. Sometime went by before I heard back. However, when I did, he doubled up the man power therefore accomplishing a lot in just 2 hours time.
Michael B.
07/24/2015
Did exactly what I wanted. Will use again on some upcoming projects. Great and easy to deal with!
Description of Work
Lay Mulch
Karen B.
07/21/2015
Delivery was made on day and time as committed.
Description of Work
Provided mulch
Paul G.
07/18/2015
Had to reschedule many times. Provider difficult to get a hold of. Does not return calls and does not show up on scheduled work days. During deep edging they cut into an underground downspout pipe. Reported it and they said they would fix it but never came back. Spayed beds to get rid of weeds before putting down mulch but also sprayed all the flowers and killed them. Left mulch spotty in beds. Thinly covered and not put down in many places. Waste of $179.
Description of Work
Mulch and deep edging.
landscaping

yes I will fix the pipe but if you look at the purchase you will notice it says 550 sq ft of mulch and 100 ft of edging. I went way above and did you a favor by spraying the weeds and about 300 ft of edging along with 8 to 10 yards of mulch. I didn't make make money. I lost money and you didn't waste 179. I personally sprayed and I know what a plant is and a flower. There was nothing I sprayed except for weeds which I shouldn't have done in the first place. Thanks
Anne D.
07/12/2015
crew was friendly & on time. They did a great job. I've since used them & they were great on the second visit.
Description of Work
edged flower beds, laid mulch
Jonathon N.
06/17/2015
They were very responsive in setting up the appointment and were on time for the appointment . It was a good visit to review with them what we wanted for our new home. This happened on 4/25/15, we finally received our "quote" almost a full month later on 5/22/15. The quote was pretty generic and there were no drawings as promised. There was no additional follow up by them to see if I had any questions or even wanted to proceed. Basically tells me that they could care less whether they got the job, which, they most definitely will not based on the service I have received to this point. Very disappointing and would not recommend.
Description of Work
I purchased a Landscaping Evaluation and Plans.
Charlotte T.
06/17/2015
Jared and his workers came out and removed the bad soil that was put around the new walkway, patio, and deck when that work was finished, and replaced it with topsoil and then sod. Along the walkway, they landscaped with lilac bushes, roses, hydrangeas, and other perennials then mulched everything well. He also fill a new large planter that was built along the back of our deck and also filled a new raised vegetable garden with compost. I opted to do the planting in those. We also had them plant two trees at the back of our yard. They did a great job, the price was reasonable and I would definitely use them again for any other landscaping jobs in the future. My only complaint is that Jared said he would come back the next day and mulch around two trees he planted in the back of our lot and throw down some seed and straw in the places where they ran machinery over the existing grass and he did not show up for that. It is not a big deal and the grass is coming back on its own. He probably forgot, but when you say you will do something no matter how small, you should follow through. That is the only problem that we had and it was not significant enough to not use them again. All in all they were great and did a wonderful job. We would highly recommend them to anyone.
Description of Work
Landscaped around our new walkway, patio, and deck.
David V.
06/17/2015
Top-notch service! Great job! Highly recommended.
Description of Work
Provided mulch, trimmed bushes as necessary
Jessica B.
06/17/2015
If went very well. Yard looked great!
Description of Work
Cleaned up yard debris and pulled weeds
cindy H.
06/17/2015
Called and asked to cancel date & would call in week or so for new date. Leaving town for a funeral. Said NO PROBLEM. Getting ready to leave, show up said no one told us!!! We wont take long. Problem I had to do some fast running and got back was getting ready to leave. LOTS LOTS of mulch in back of truck, said no we got it down.. Yes did some deep edging but there was other section needed done not done. Did a little weed (weed wacker) trimming around areas with pavers. NOT needed there not deep edging. Was gone 3 weeks so by time back not happy. If had waited as said would could have been there during whole time so area wanting done got done not other places. Lead man was very friendly though.
Description of Work
Was to do DEEP edging and put down mulch
landscaping, lawn service, mulch
Larry M.
06/10/2015
Very pleased with the work they did. I would recommend them and will be calling on them to do more work.
Description of Work
delivered and put down 4 cu yards mulch. I had asked if they could trim some bushes for an extra amount and they were happy to take care of it.
Karen M.
06/02/2015
No return call. Nothing happened.
Description of Work
Contacted by phone twice to get estimate on service-never returned call, never came out.
paul E.
06/01/2015
Very pleased with the service. Mulch was high quality. Mr. Kendrick went above and beyond to accommodate request spreading large amount of mulch in back yard evenly and neatly to far reaches of yard. Cleaned up well after job was done. I will hire again when needed.
Description of Work
Delivered and spread mulch.
Matthew E.
05/27/2015
Provider did not show up to Initial appointment date - I received a phone call approximately 10 minutes after our appointment time indicating that he was having car trouble. We rescheduled for another date. He was at the house for about 30 minutes, took down the information that we provided about the job, and left. He indicated that he would provide an estimate with a sketch of the work to be done. 1 week later, after asking for an ETA on the estimate, he provided a 1 page estimate with no sketch. I responded to his email with a few follow-up questions and after 4 days of no response, I sent him a text message asking if he could respond to my email. He gave me a 1 sentence response which did not address all of my follow-up questions. This company is not punctual or professional. I know things happen like car trouble, but communication is not a strong characteristic of this company. I ended up going with another company that was significantly more expensive because of communication and professionalism. I will not do business with this company.
Description of Work
Requested a quote for installing flower beds in backyard and pulling up/reinstalling front flower bed.

No Limits Landscaping Inc

No Limits Landscaping is backed by over forty years combined experience in the landscape design and build industry. There are many landscape companies to choose from and as a Angie's list Super Service Award winner 3 years in a row, you can be sure No Limits Landscaping is committed to providing you the best quality job for your money - money you will agree was well spent. We'll work closely with you to ensure your dreams become reality. At No Limits Landscaping, customer service and satisfaction are job one. We pride ourselves on the quality of service, level of skill and the quality of plant material we bring to each job. All plants are hand selected for every job. One of the firm's two founding principles, John Smith, is a graduate of Ball State University with a degree in Landscape Architecture. Co-founder Pat Jackson has over 16 years experience in all aspects of the nursery field and landscape installation. Let us show you what No Limits Landscaping can do with your ideas and our creativity and expertise. Check out our photo gallery!

Straight Line Landscaping

We are a Veteran owned, full service landscape company located in Amelia Ohio. We provide quality services for our Commercial and Residential customers. No job is too large nor too small. Let us design and built your dream outdoor living area. Whether its a paver patio area or beautiful water features, we will meet with you and provide a free estimate. Some of our services include lawn maintenance, installation of plants, patios, retaining walls, and water features. We also do mowing, shrub and tree trimming, leaf removal and snow removal. Call Jayce at 513-702-1543

Serene Aqua

Our company is your most outside the box thinking landscaping service in the area. With our many years of experience in commercial and residential landscaping we can help you create your dream landscape! We specialize in a broad range of landscaping techniques, rather it be as simple as a new paver patio or as complex as a whole yard design we work hand-in-hand with a team of architects and horticulturalists to bring you a well-rounded approach. We follow the philosophy that each landscape is unique and provide each client with a personalized plan to fit the landscapes specific needs. Always reliable, professional and accountable. Call today for a free estimate.

Phone