CINCINNATI HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY LLC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since February 2008

1.6

Affordable Fire Storm Water Restoration, Damage Repair Contractor. Specializing in Roofing, Remodeling, Re Building and Repairs. Insurance Preferred Contractor. We are "Your Complete Property Solution"....

We specialize in the design and installation of outdoor lighting systems in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. We are not a landscaper, an irrigation company, or a mosquito control company. We are a professional lighting company. It’s our passion, and it’s all we do. From the very beginning, I decided that customer focus and satisfaction were more important than volume. I am proud to say that our company is 100% locally owned and operated. As a result, we have complete control of an extremely high level of product quality and customer service. With more than 2000 lighting designs & installs, we are the highest rated outdoor lighting company in the area. I love to design lighting systems that bring homes, landscapes, and business properties to life after dark. Our installers and service technicians take great pride in the quality of their work, and that shows in customer satisfaction. Nothing makes me feel better than the thank you cards and phone calls from customers pleased with our lighting work. It used to be that the very best companies treated their customers like friends. At Beacon Landscape Lighting, we still practice this proven philosophy. My team and I would love to work with you on your next lighting project. Call me. I will meet with you personally and design a lighting system specifically for your property. That's the Beacon way.

Since 1964, Roofing contractor at R Campbell Roofing LLC have been providing quality roofing services including new roof installation & repair in Richmond & Dayton, OH. Call us at 937-866-1371 for more details.

Affordable, Custom Websites for Small Businesses, Contractors, Realtors, Churches, E-Commerce, Auto and more. Specializing in Google Ranking.

07/01/2019

Horrible Horrible con artist ...... Took almost 10,000 dollars for a job never came close to even starting the job and supposedly used the money for materials for the job that i have yet to see the reciete or material. It is now to the point of taking legal action and contacting lawyer.

Description of Work
Home remodeling

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

10/15/2018

If I had read the review first I would never have contracted with Chris Penn. Very personable, but does not follow up. Kne of the job for months, and promised one to two week after delivery to install window. Does not return phone calls or texts. Called numerous times over the six weeks, got a promise once from assistant to keep me updated. Did not keep me updated until finally his assistant call ...

Description of Work
Installation of 3 windows

Category drywall,replacement windows

10/11/2017

My 84-year old mother-in-law didn't like the original contractor we, as the homeowner, had selected, so she tried to find one on her own. She selected Chris because he was charming with her and she felt she could "relate" to him. After giving him a deposit to start work on the project, he basically disappeared for over 10 days and didn't return any phone calls or emails. So we decided to do some r...

Description of Work
We were looking for contractors to build an in-suite addition to our home. He submitted a low-ball quote to my mother-in-law and was very charming and personable with her.

Category concrete repair,countertops,decks,drywall,electrician,excavators,flooring contractor,heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,lighting,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,woodworking,interior painters,doors

08/14/2013

07/18/12 Signed a contract to remodel a master bath, which already had been gutted, and to remove subfloor and vinyl and replace with ceramic tile in hall bathroom. 07/18/12 Chris Penn(owner) brought two men and they began relocating a drain pipe, placing a marble base and installing ceramic tile in the master bath. The tear out was done before they arrived. 07/19/12 Two men and Chris Penn arrived...

Description of Work
Chris Penn ripped me off for $1.000.00 It seems I got the same " I fell off of the roof story " as another person who has a complaint on here. The tile work he did do had to be ripped out and redone. The drain from the toilet to the shower was not even connected, just laying under the tile. I had to pay someone else to fix his mistakes and then do the project. The two guys he hired to do the tile were visiting Cincinnati for the birth of a grandchild and lived in Tenn. When I asked for them to come back, they were back in Tenn. they were long gone. I do not believe he has any employees(see other complaint where she states he hired someone off of Craig's list to do her drywall. I complained to the BBB in Cincinnati, sent them what I have here and pics, copy of contract etc. They did NOTHING. consequently there is another complaint against him on their web site where he ripped some one off for $400. in Jan 2013. They put you off until you just go away, then remove your complaint and say the problem was "resolved". I also called Angie's list as a non-member, sent them the timeline below and pics. Said they would post it. they did not, Too bad, it could have saved the other two complaints on this list a lot of money As far as I am concerned, Chris Penn, BBB of Cincinnati and Angie's list ALL get and F!!!! I would like for you to see the pictures that verify everything I've posted, and pictures of the men doing the work over again, but don't see any place to attach them.

Category drywall

11/23/2012

Do not hire this company or do any business with Chris Penn.

Description of Work
DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY OR DO ANY BUSINESS WITH CHRIS PENN. I hired Chris to renovate a house in Cincinnati. His pricing was in line with other quotes I received but I chose to go with Chris because I felt we could work well together. It turns out after 3 weeks that Chris hired someone off Craigslist to do the work and just met him on day one of this project. That in itself isn't so bad but he just left him there no knowing anything about the work this guy does. He didn't communicate with him properly what was to be done and costly mistakes were made. The only time Chris cam around was on Fridays to get more money. When I told him I wasn't giving him anymore money until he had completed $7,500.00 worh of work he stopped completely and didn't even pay the guys he had working for him.

Category drywall,remodeling

Fire Remediation/ Repairs, Storm Damage Repairs, Water Damage Repairs, Structural Drying, Roofing, Residential, Commercial, Remodeling, New Construction, Paint Interior/ Exterior, Drywall, Minor Plumbing/ Electrical Repairs/ Installs through Permit Pulling, Carpentry Frame through Finish and More.

Fast Free Estimates