BETTER THAN NEW REMODELING

Founded 1995 • With Angi since February 2006

OWNER OPERATES. USES SUBS FOR VARIOUS JOBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES....

Against the grain custom creations

Decks and porches. We offer quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today about an estimate!

Patriot Home Contracting LLC

Corcoran Painting

JANUARY SPECIAL: UP TO 15% OFF; CALL FOR DETAILS AND MENTION UR ANGIE'S LIST AD (513) 578-4466 We are a husband and wife painting company that provides you with an eye for detail in our work, along with speed and efficiency in the flow of the job. You'll always be satisfied with the work provided.

08/03/2010

He didn't show up, didn't call, and didn't answer when I tried to reach him. That is all that happened.

Description of Work
I just needed an estimate

06/01/2008

Mark met with us and helped us decide the scope of the project. Because we work odd hours, Mark adjusted his schedule to work around ours. He was great with our two happy dogs. Mark was the consummate professional; in fact, we had to beg him to take breaks! The work was fantastic and the price was almost exactly what he quoted.

Description of Work
Mark and his staff built an interior wall that enclosed our fourth bedroom. He wired the walls and installed a ceiling fan in that room and one in another room. Mark also re-wired some faulty outlets in our garage.

02/22/2006

I was really satisfied with the work done. They were really honest and did more than what I expected. I needed to put some smoke detector and the ring bell and they did it. They were always on top of the work and I feel the work done was of great quality. At the end, they might have taken more time from what they told me but it was worth waiting because of the good work.

Description of Work
Finished my basement, starting from putting the wood framing, drywall, insulation, laminated floor, and painting plus a full bathroom.

Category remodeling

DECKS, REMODELING KITCHEN & BATHROOMS, BASEMENTS, ROOFING, SIDING, WINDOWS, DRYWALL, PAINTING INTERIOR, PLUMBING & ELECTRICAL.

CONCRETE WORK.