WEE CARE PET SERVICE INC

Founded 1986 • With Angi since October 2006

ALL 8 OF OUR EMPLOYEES ARE CONCERNED ABOUT THE CARE YOUR PET AND PROMISE TO TREAT THEM LOVINGLY. SHARON SAYS "PETS ARE PEOPLE, TOO."...

01/28/2015

Description of Work
Bath, groomed,trimmed nails of our black lab.

01/29/2013

Overall, everything went well from the time I walked in the door and greeted to the time I picked my dog up later in the day. I would recommend this place to others for dog grooming.

Description of Work
I took my small dog in for a grooming and Wee Care cut her hair short like I asked, bathed her, clipped her nails, and took real good care of her while she was there. When they were done, they put a valentine's day scarf on her. This was the third time I have taken this dog to Wee Care and I have also taken my other dog (a golden retriever) there also and will do so again. It costs $20 more for the larger dog, but it's worth it to me rather than try and clip his fur and nails myself.

01/17/2013

They do nails, haircut and bath. They seem to really like the animals. We have a special needs puppy that we rescued a few years back. We did not want him in a cage. They allowed us to drop him off first thing in the morning. They took him right back while I waited for him. Their prices are comparable with everyone else.

Description of Work
Wee Care Pet Service groom our dogs.

09/17/2012

See above description. The first grooming is free. After that $35.00 per dog.

Description of Work
We took our pair of 12 wk. old Min. Schnauzers in for their first grooming experience. This shop was recommended by several people, including our Vet. They were dropped off about 8:45 AM. They were picked up about 4:00 PM. They had been brushed, bathed, nails trimmed, neck kerchief applied. They looked great and seemed no worse for the experience.

10/31/2006

They consistently do an excellent job. My dogs always looks nice and you can tell that the people working there really do love animals. One of my dogs is old and cranky, but they always manage him with no problems.

Description of Work
I have been going to Wee Care Pet Grooming every 6-8 weeks for the last couple of years. They bathe and trim my two poodle's.

Category pet grooming

ANIMAL GROOMING & PET SUPPLIES. SOFT PAWS, FLEA BATHS, MEDICATED BATHS, BATHS WITH YOUR FAVORITE HERBAL ESSENCE SCENT, PET MASSAGES.