Hubbs Heating & Air LLC

Lancaster, OH 43130

Residential HVAC System Install

Residential HVAC System Install

HVAC Companies201943147
Installed Bryant's amazing EVOLUTION system. The homeowner was in awe on the quietness of the unit, so much that he showed their neighbors. They too had to have one of their own so we installed theirs too! We love it when we get to make a neighborhood happy!

Here at Hubbs Heating and Air LLC, we take pride in providing the best services and satisfying our customer needs. We are a family-owned business, specializing in HVAC Contractor, Air Conditioning Repair Service, Air Conditioning Contractor, Heating & Furnace Systems, Heat Pump Repair, Heat Pump Install, Residential HVAC Service, Thermostat Repair, HVAC Repair, improving indoor air quality, and much more. We look forward to your business and serving you. Contact us today (614) 999-3082....

HVAC Companies (366)plumbers (117)dryer vent cleaning (22)water heaters (16)drain cleaning (14)air duct cleaning (11)handyman (5)sewer cleaning (3)well & water pump repair (3)heating oil company (2)

09/15/2020

Hubbs was prompt, professional and priced right! We trust them to be our only “go to” for any and all of our HVAC needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Central Air Unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2020

09/15/2020

Wonderful. They were at my house within 4 days to install the new unit. They had everything done within 2-3 hours. Very nice, courteous and professional. Extremely happy with the service. Highly recommend this company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New air unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2020

09/15/2020

They were very prompt getting to us. They figured out the problem and ordered the part. It was in the next day and installed. Would definitely recommend HUBBS to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
air conditioner was not blowing air

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2020

Thank you so much for the review! We try our best to make the customer experience stand out above others!

09/15/2020

It was great! I enjoyed the friendliness as well as the professionalism of the techs

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a PTAC unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020

06/12/2020

Victor was wonderful. He was on time, professional, and explained everything he was doing. He was thorough and figured out that the problem was electrical instead of with my HVAC system. Very knowledgeable. I will be using this company in the future for any HVAC needs. Thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C not cooling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it and agree with you! Victor is awesome!

12/17/2019

Young gentleman who came was very polite and thorough. He explained everything he did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
dryer vent cleaning

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2019

We sincerely thank you for taking the time to write us a review!! Positive feedback always drives us to keep doing what we do!

09/16/2019

He came clean the igniter and left. I guess thats what you call the minimal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

This was a Groupon Tune-Up from two years ago, Groupon tune-ups only include a visual inspection of the furnace to see if there is any issues that require repair and prevent failure during the heating season. You were not charged for anything additional. The tech found that your capacitor for the indoor blower motor was out of variance but you declined replacement, he also found blower motor sligh...

09/11/2019

I have used Hubbs for many years and have never been disappointed with their service and products. This is an honest company that provides excellent service and competitive pricing. I oversee a commercial property so there are many units to manage. It's comforting to know Hubbs is available whenever I need them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of air conditioning units

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2019

Thank you so much for the positive review! Call us anytime!

09/10/2019

Always professional and courteous. This is a company I completely trust and they are the first people I call with an issue. As a Realtor and Property Manager I am quite discerning when it comes to choosing a contractor who I trust to represent me to my clients and who will get the job done properly without overcharging. Hubbs is the first place I call with any needs for my personal home as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Hubbs for many residential home repairs- both personally and professionally- from duct cleaning to full HVAC replacement.

CATEGORY handyman service,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair,air duct cleaning,wells,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

Thank you so much for the positive review! Call us anytime!

07/09/2019

Very well. Technician was couteous and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior faucet/spigot change out.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2019

HVAC Contractor, Air Conditioning Repair Service, Air Conditioning Contractor, Heating & Furnace Systems, Heat Pump Repair, Heat Pump Install, Residential HVAC Service, Thermostat Repair, & Furnace Service & Repair.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing