Home Inspection Services of Lancaster LLC

Ohio: Real Estate
09/19/2022

1449 Rainbow Dr NE

Lancaster, OH 43130

Providing complete Home Inspection Service. Home Inspection Services of Lancaster, LLC is member of the American Association of Home Inspectors (ASHI) and follows or exceeds the standards set by the organization. Lead inspector, Merwyn Bowdish, has earned the ASHI CRI designation. Foundation, structure, exterior, electrical, plumbing, heating/air conditioning, windows, roof, porches, decks, grading, garage, insulation, appliances, and more are inspected. Complete written report with photos is given to client. Often buying a home is very emotional. We inspect without that emotion and look at the home from an objective view point. It is often the largest single purchase a person or family is ever going to make. The home buyer should know everything about the home we can visually inspect. The home buyer is encouraged to attend the inspection. A verbal review is given immediately following the inspection and a written report is issued within one working day. Go to our web site: www.hisoflancaster.com and watch the posted video that takes you through what we will do when inspecting the home you intend to purchase....

home inspection (42)radon mitigation (5)mold removal (4)pest control (3)septic tank service (2)

04/12/2021

Mr. Bowdish was great. I wanted to be there during the inspection and he and his associate walked me through their process and the details they were reviewing - - room by room. and the exterior. I was most pleased with their thoroughness and detail.

Description of Work
Home Inspection prior to sale

Category pest control,home inspection,mold removal

Work Completed On 03/18/2021

Thanks for the review! Much appreciated.

06/02/2020

Absolutely excellent home inspection. Mr. B. is thorough, detailed, and professional. He walked us through our new home and shared every detail. He noticed things we did not. His service gave us great peace of mind and we are thrilled with his results.

Description of Work
Home inspection, termite inspection, and radon inspection

Category home inspection,radon testing

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

05/27/2020

Mr. Bowdish is one of the best home inspectors in the Columbus area. His inspection process is impressively thorough and he dedicates additional time to educate the prospective buyer, pointing out important home features that would otherwise go unnoticed. I would certainly recommend Home Inspection Services of Lancaster to anyone in need of these services.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Work Completed On 05/27/2020

04/17/2020

We have used him several times and he is so thorough, efficient and timely. We would highly recommend his services.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Work Completed On 04/17/2020

Thanks for the review! Much appreciated!

03/23/2020

Merwyn helped me with my Home Inspection during my first home purchase a couple of months ago. He was thorough and detail oriented. He explained everything in detail. He was not in a rush. He was economical. He came on time, did the inspection systematically. I could save a couple of thousands by identifying issues that the seller fixed few of the identified issues and compensated me for others. M...

Description of Work
Home Inspection General & Infrared, Termite Inspection, Radon Test

Category pest control,home inspection,radon testing

Work Completed On 01/22/2020

Thanks for the review! Much Appreciated!

07/20/2019

Inspection went as discussed. Very professional and detailed inspection with follow up explanation and report. I would recommend this service and not hesitate to use again.

Description of Work
Buyer's Home inspection

Work Completed On 07/19/2019

03/06/2019

This was my first home buying experience in Ohio. I was upfront with Merwyn and Gary and asked them to keep me in the loop and walk me through EVERYTHING. They were both fantastic. Merwyn would answer any question I had appropriately (meaning, he isn't a structural engineer so he would say he wouldn't feel comfortable answering questions out of his scope). He was patient and thorough. He would cal...

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Category home inspection,radon testing

Work Completed On 03/05/2019

02/25/2019

Merwyn was very prompt, professional, thorough, knowledgeable and personable. He was reasonably priced and gave us a senior discount. We also paid extra for infrared gun and radon test which was well spent. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
New purchase home inspection.

Work Completed On 02/21/2019

07/05/2018

Merwyn showed up on time, before I arrived, and was very professional. I stayed at the home with him during the inspection and he would point out and explain everything to me that he noticed. He was able to talk to me about remedies and his concerns in ways that I was able to understand. I have never had a more thorough home inspection done. He spent over 5 hours inspecting our soon-to-be new home...

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Work Completed On 06/22/2018

Thanks for the kind words. Was a pleasure to assist you in your purchase of the home!

06/09/2018

Merwyn Bowdish came out to do our inspection. He really took his time and did a very thorough job. He was very knowledgeable and straightforward. We paid for the extra thermo-gun service which revealed a water leak that may not have been observed otherwise. His report was very detailed and was provided the same day. I would definitely recommend him.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Work Completed On 06/07/2018

Complete Home Inspection, Wood Destroying Insects Inspections, Radon, Gas Line, Well Water, & Septic

Repairs