David White Services

Founded 1977 • With Angi since April 2004

4.1

We are the largest heating and cooling dealer in southeastern Ohio. Proudly serving Athens and Lancaster and other amazing communities. Specializing in furnaces, air conditioners, fireplaces, gas and wood stoves, geothermal, and generators. We've been your choice for excellent service since 1977. Many heating and cooling companies in Athens and Lancaster Ohio are owned and operated by one man. Though he may have a few helpers to help him install new systems, the servicing of broken down furnaces and air conditioners falls on his shoulders. You can imagine that in the heat of the summer and the coldest days of winter this would be a burden on him. We here at David White Services have 6 experienced, full time dedicated service technicians. That is in addition to our 12 installation technicians....

The Rooter Works Plumbing and Drains

Here at The Rooter Works, we strive to abide by our mission statement "quality plumbing, at a fair price". Wether you have a leaky faucet, clogged drain or plumbing nightmare. The Rooter Works Plumbing and Drains is your one stop plumbing shop!

Capital City Handyman Services LLC

We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality and customer service, that we provide to meet the consumer's needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship, and complete customer satisfaction, from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate, with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety and quality, regardless of how large, or small the job. Call us today!

Jack L Woods Plumbing Co Inc

Approx 20 employees. No subs. Charges by the hour. Travel charges may apply. No service fee. Extra charge for after-hours service. May contact via phone or email. Award winning.

12/08/2017

The repairman came out,diagnosed the problem, and promised to send us a quote.We paid $95. Ten days later, we called them and it was suggested that we really needed to replace the fireplace. We agreed to see a salesman. After looking at his wares we said we still wanted to fix ours. He verbally gave us a quote and said the office would call us and set an appointment. A month after the service, sti...

Description of Work
We needed our gas fireplace repaired.

08/30/2017

The gentleman was very professional and thorough. I would deffently hire again.

Description of Work
I think I misunderstood. I thought they would also check our heat pump. That is not what I purchased though.

02/23/2017

They are a wonderful company out of Athens with an office in Lancaster. We've enjoyed their yearly visits. However, they no longer offer annual service contracts to customers in Reynoldsburg

Description of Work
David White Services installed our gas fireplace

02/16/2017

Perfectly, everything completed as promised

Description of Work
Repaired gas fireplace

04/07/2014

I recommend them because they are excellent. It works wonderfully and is as quite as a mouse; I can control it with my iphone as well. If my husband wanted to control the heating or air conditioning from Jacksonville, Florida he could do it with his iphone which is kind of shocking. The two gentlemen who came out and worked were very nice, friendly and did a thorough job. I was a hundred percent h...

Description of Work
David White Services Inc. installed a Linux heat pump, a blower and a Linux heater package.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Commercial & Residential Heating & Air Conditioning, Fireplace & Gas Stove Repair & Installation