Bob's Wholesale Carpet

Founded 1979 • With Angi since May 2010

3.8

Additional Dba - S & B Services Inc. Additional E-Mail - Sandy@Mybobscarpet.Com Family Owned And Operated. Holidays - Call First. ...

Dan's Carpet & Laminates

Dan's Carpet & Laminates

Dan's Carpet and Laminates started in 1970 and after 45 years we are proud to say that we are still family owned and operated! We are committed to providing you the highest quality flooring products and installation. Shop from the comfort of your own home! We will bring samples to your home, measure the job and discuss product and installation options and leave you with an accurate quote that we will guarantee to be correct.

02/18/2016

06/26/2014

I had to call them back out to restretch it and I am in the process now of having them come back and restretch it, so I had some problems with the carpet being laid. They are willing to come out and redo it, I just wish it would have been done right the first time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet was from Big Bob's carpet. How long ago did you use them? It was earlier this year so probably 4 or 5 months ago. What kind of service did they provide for you? I had carpet installed.

03/30/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was the absolute worst experience with a business I have ever had in my entire life! I wish I had videotaped it, because if I just tell you about it, you will never believe I am not making it up. First, the lady/owner that operates the shop did not follow any of my instructions. Also, she was in charge of drawing up the cut lines for our carpet and she did a horrible job, even putting a cut right right down the middle of our small entryway. She paid absolutely no attention to the direction of the carpet pattern or the amount of carpet she was cutting. The men sent to lay the carpet were incredible. INCREDIBLE. They were a filthy bunch that left cigarette butts and trash everywhere, and, no kidding, I really don't believe they had ever laid carpet before. They left gaps over 3 and 4 inches from the wall, chopped around corners, cut and patched visible "goofs", carpeted over our computer electric connections, and here is one of those "you-won't-believe-its". Since the carpet was marked and cut wrong, they didn't have enough to finish a room. There was a bare strip about 3' x 15', so they cut a strip from another carpet that not only did not match, but was an entirely different color! Told you that you wouldn't believe it. When asked why, they said, "You won't notice it because that's where you put your furniture anyway". When they left, the room stank of urine. When shown the disaster, the owner/lady became very nasty very fast. That's when I found out she in in court EVERY WEEK because she has to deal with so many non-payment lawsuits. This is only some of the problems we had with Bob's. I warn everyone to stay away from Bob's. I wish someone had warned me. Seriously, I stand behind every word I just wrote. It was a nightmare.

12/13/2013

After looking at some of the big name places in town we decided to give this place a try after seeing an ad in a local magazine. So very glad we did. Everyone we spoke to was above board and honest. We were not up-sold into anything that we did not need, etc. The install was clean quick and professional. We will use this place again w/o question. We saved at least $200 off what some of the more po...

03/29/2013

Their prices were very reasonable. They were prompt for the appointment, they did a really good job. I would certainly use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They stretched my carpet, pieced carpet in different areas of my home and around registers.

CATEGORY carpet installation

Dear [member name removed], Thank you for taking your time and giving us a review. If you have any more questions please feel free to give us a call. Thank-You Eric Scott 740-687-5796

Carpet, Hardwood, Ceramic, Vinyl, etc.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available