AQUA-FLO Plumbing & Mechanical

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2011

We know the value of providing quality products and excellent service to our customers. We know that the key to success is going above and beyond the expectations of those that we serve and that if we do our best for you that you will remain a customer for life and will also feel comfortable recommending us to your friends and family. We are a full service plumbing company specializing in Residential and Commercial. 24 Hour Service - No Emergency service rates - Your emergency is our emergency 24/7...

BAPST WATER WELL DRILLING

We are a full service company,7 days a week.We service and install water wells,pumps,pressure tanks,water softeners.We also install vertical loop geothermal systems.

Accurate Plumbing

Additional contact name - Thomas E Holmes.

Rogers Basement Waterproofing

We have been in business for over 46 years, Fixing wet basement problems since 1975. We are based out of Columbus, Ohio and have been delivering excellent service throughout these past 40 plus years. We have over 10,000 references available so you can be certain that you are getting the most for your money. The more you check us out the better chance we have of working for you! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our services or want to schedule a time for us to come out and provide you with a no cost/no obligation estimate. We employee 8 high quality, detail oriented people. Rogers does not use sub-contractors. We base the cost by the individual job. Additional contact: Paul Boeriu. Additional e-mail: info@rogersbasementwaterproofing.com.

Offers by Rogers Basement Waterproofing on Angi

11/05/2015

Aqua-Flo is affiliated with Aire-Flo, with whom we have been dealing for years. The Aqua-flo guys had a customer job that was running long and immediately called to determine if they could reset the appointment. They came on time for the appointment, worked quickly, and left no mess. The guys are very pleasant and answer questions in a very direct and matter-of-fact way. We had previously asked th...

Description of Work
Replaced my water heater with a new unit.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

10/14/2015

Description of Work
Date of September 5, 2015

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

09/16/2015

Description of Work
My review looks confusing - yes the service tech came to my home, assessed the situation, gave me & my husband excellent information and advice. Best thing - it didn't cost us a dime. I had Aqua-Flo at my home because we found a slow leak coming from the bottom of our hot water tank. Watched it for about 2 weeks, finally determined exactly where it was coming from. My tech was very prompt, professional, friendly. We went to the basement, he saw the leak too. Talked in depth about water tanks, problems with them, the fact that they're certainly not made like they used to be! We talked about cost of a new one w/labor and time. He gave me his best assessment and advised us to wait. My husband and I talked over everything my tech and I talked about and he agreed. We'll wait to replace it when the time comes on a must do situation. That's when we'll spend the money. | |We/I take a look at the tank every day to see what's going on. Ever since Aqua-Flo tech was here, we hardly ever see any water (a very thin stream) coming from the tank. Not sure why but who cares! All is good for now. So while my tech did everything he was there to do, all it cost any of us was time. Thank you Aqua-Flo for a job well done. Yes, I highly recommend this company and when the time comes my same tech will back to do his job again.

Category plumbing,water heater repair,wells

06/22/2015

Description of Work
They replaced our water heater with a new 40 gallon tank. We paid extra for a model with a 10 year warranty. They showed up promptly, did first class work and left the place clean.

Category water heater repair

Residential and Commercial Services: Complete plumbing repairs & installation, clogged drains & sewer cleaning, fixture repair & replacement, sumppumps, tankless and traditional hot water heaters, Gas leak detection & repair (DOT certified), Hydro Jetting, Video camera inspection, Backflow testing, installation & repair, Sewer,water and gas line replacement, Preventative Maintenance Programs