Mark's Garage Repair

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2003

As Cleveland, Ohio's leading garage repair experts, Mark's Garage Repair can handle all your garage repair needs or give you a brand new custom built garage at an affordable price. DBA Noel Group Limited

Charles R.
11/03/2020
Mark was great. He responded, surveyed the work, quoted, and completed the job remarkably quick. Work was done very well. Would recommend to anyone.
Description of Work
Garage Repair
Katherine T.
07/21/2020
I appreciated that Mark was very honest and up-front about what could be done to repair/salvage the existing structure and the pros/cons of different options. Compared to other builders who only wanted to sell me an entire new garage, Mark was open about his approach and strategy. After the work was complete there was a very tiny roof leak which his team came out and fixed within 2 days without charge. I would hire him again.
Description of Work
Repair sagging garage roof structure and replace back wall of garage
roofing, siding, garage builders
BARB D.
11/08/2019
Contacted Mark for quote. He went to house & provided quote within a few days. His schedule was full so we ended up going with another contractor. It was difficult to find contractor who was responsive & followed through on what they agreed to do. I felt Mark was deserving of a review as he answered my call the same day and provided written quote as promised. He was prompt in communicating & answering questions.
Description of Work
Garage roof replacement
roofing, garage builders
RENEE L.
07/02/2018
Mark was excellent. He explained the problem as he saw it, was clear in his solution, quoted a price, picked a date, and executed the project as planned. Since the project involved moving our pool equipment, he coordinated with our pool company so everything could be done as seamlessly as possible. Mark and his people are very pleasant to deal with, and I have asked him to handle another project for me based on his performance. Would highly recommend.
Description of Work
Repair leaks in garage foundation
garage builders, foundation repair
KAREN J.
12/25/2017
Mark was very responsive! He came out in the rain at the end of his day in response to my worried call. He checked out the roof and said my attempted repair actually was good enough. He was very honest and didn’t try to oversell me, which I respected. I would call him again.
Description of Work
Garage roof and gutter repair
jennifer P.
09/01/2017
Should return calls even if you are too busy for the job.
Description of Work
Left message on 8/1/17 for an estimate on a new garage and a roof on an addition, it is now a month later and I never received a call back.
tim M.
08/28/2017
great! the service was performed as detailed prior to the start of the project. Invoiced as quoted. Prompt, professional & answered all questions
Description of Work
garage wall repair, sill boards replaced
Daniel S.
06/02/2017
I was surprised to see my garage upright again. The work was done relatively quickly and the garage looks as sturdy as ever. They made extra effort to reinforce the base with concrete and some wooden braces on the inside. They also fixed some cosmetic issues on the exterior along the way. Mark and team gave new life to an old building. They probably saved me $15k+ because I didn't have to build a new garage.
Description of Work
My garage was leaning and sagging. I need them to level and straighten it. This did not include new roofing or fixing the concrete slab. That my be a project for another day.
ANTHONY S.
04/12/2017
Far better than expected. Mark had a great response time and his crew was very professional. They are extremely cooperative. The work done was top notch and I would use the term "above and beyond" to describe the end result.
Description of Work
Replace garage roof.
Deborah V.
11/07/2016
They are professional and did what they said they would do. Very knowledgeable. I recommended him to a couple people and they have used them.
Description of Work
Garage Service
garage doors
James T.
10/22/2016
My experience with Mark was night and day compared to the other contractors who provided estimates. Where other contractors warned me about "potential hidden costs" (e.g. - if there was rotten wood), Mark gave me a price up front that was very competitive and never changed. He even volunteered to reinstall the existing porch railings to keep costs down! Mark was quite responsive to all of my questions via email and text (which I prefer over phone calls); and he was also accommodating when it came time to do the actual work. That is, I did not need to be home for the first two days of work (Mark and his team just used a ladder); I was only needed at home on the last day when an exterior door was being replaced. Also regarding the work, I was not only satisfied with the end result--but Mark's team brought their own trash cans and hauled away all of the rotten wood and other debris. My wife and I noted that it looks like he left the work area cleaner than when he started! It's hard for me to find fault with my experience with Mark. If I had to nitpick, I suppose it would have been nice to have a more formal proposal document when moving forward with the work (I printed, signed, and scanned an e-mail); but another contractor who provided a formal proposal document was unprofessional and possibly duplicitous, so I'm counting my blessings here. All in all, I will definitely use Mark as a first choice for any home repair/improvement projects going forward.
Description of Work
I live in an old Lakewood house and the 2nd floor rear porch was sagging, potentially at risk for collapse. Mark's team removed the rotten wood from the porch, stabilized & resurfaced it, and replaced a beaten up main door & storm door.
decks, remodeling, roofing
John Z.
02/07/2016
First off, I almost never write bad reviews. I know how important reviews are, and I usually keep my dissatisfaction to myself. Let me explain why this is different. I was interested in having a new garage built and, if possible, the ceiling and woodwork on my front porch replaced. I sent out other inquiries, but this from Mark really took me aback: "I would be happy to look at your project but I must say up front, if you're price shopping I won't be the low bidder." Thanks, Mark Noel. Please understand that I am not a cheapskate, not in any way, shape, or form. We know we get what we pay for, and we were looking for someone with excellent reviews. Frankly, this response was inappropriate and quite offensive. I told Mark we'd be taking our business elsewhere.
Description of Work
Responded to an inquiry. Read below.
Janice W.
10/20/2015
They were there all times they said they would be. Worked very hard even thru the heat! Cleaned up the the things that were left,you would never know they were there
Description of Work
vinyl sided whole garage,replaced gutters. Turned out really beautiful!
Amy B.
07/07/2015
It was like a miracle. I couldn't believe my garage could be straightened that well. The techniques he used were much more effective in my opinion than what other companies were proposing. He was punctual and you could barely even tell they had been there except for the straight garage. I highly recommend.
Description of Work
He straightened and braced the garage and poured concrete curbs to keep water out.
Rachel F.
05/28/2015
Mark responded to enquiry in a timely fashion. He and his team arrived as scheduled and did what was discussed Attitude and work quality was of the highest. Professional throughout We were very impressed and could not be more pleased with the outcome Would highly recommend and use again
Description of Work
Repaired garage wall
drywall, garage builders
Justin R.
04/25/2015
Work was done quickly and professionally and we were impressed my the dramatic transformation of the garage.
Description of Work
Straightened out our detached garage, poured a new concrete curb and vinyl sided everything. Also ran all new underground electrical from house to garage.
Barb K.
07/03/2014
The work went smoothly...no surprises. Mark & his team came in and replaced the old, rotted wood from the back wall of the garage, poured cement to increase the height of the curb to keep water out, put a new sill on, installed vinyl siding, and added a gutter. The work took two days to complete. I am very pleased with the work and the garage looks marvelous and remains dry when it rains. Yeah!
Description of Work
Repaired the back wall of my garage (replaced rotted wood), increased size of curb on back wall, installed vinyl siding, and added gutter.
Category
roofing, siding, garage builders, woodworking
Brian S.
05/17/2014
Mark and his team were very thorough and completed the job in 2 days. The garage looks like new. They did an excellent job cleaning up. We're very happy with the results.
Description of Work
Replaced several rotting boards, replaced rotting side door and vinyl sided garage
LAURA R.
09/06/2013
I left a message which was returned after five days. We made an appointment for an estimate. I took off half a day of work in order to be home. He never showed, and never called.
Description of Work
Nothing - he didn't show for an estimate.
Grant S.
08/23/2013
Garage was about to collapse and now looks great. Retained original/historical appearance and saved some money (vs. a complete new build).
Description of Work
Rebuilt entire garage roof, straighted walls and poured new slab/foundation.
Category
handyman service, roofing, garage builders, foundation repair
Arleen D.
08/17/2013
Very professional, on time every time, completed repairs in a timely fashion, cleaned up completely after repairs were done and stuck with original quoted price. It was a pleasure dealing with this gentleman.
Description of Work
Replaced middle beam in the ceiling of garage and other repairs inside garage. Replaced wood on the back wall and parts of roof and put on new garage roof.
Category
handyman service, remodeling, roofing, garage builders, woodworking
Kelly D.
06/11/2013
This was our second experience with Mark's expertise this year, having required similar work done to the detached garage of our main residence. On the exact date he promised, Mark and his crew expertly and efficiently performed the steps identified above on a rental property garage and cleaned up their construction debris. Mark is highly skilled in this type of work, and I can highly recommend him.
Description of Work
Repair of two-car detached garage that required raising garage structure, installation of new concrete curbing, secure new sill plates to same and bracing of garage walls.
Barbara K.
01/04/2013
We had some damage to our garage roof from the storm at the end of October, 2012, so we decided to get the back wall fixed as well. We had been wanting to have the work on the back wall done for a long time, but thought it might not be possible since the garage is so old. Mark and his assistant did a fantastic job on the roof repair and back wall. The job only took two days. We can't believe how great our garage looks now. I would definitely hire Mark again and will refer him to friends and family.
Description of Work
Garage roof repair (complete tear off and installation of ice guard and new roll roofing and shingles), tear off and installation of new wood to repair back wall and installation of gutter on old garage.
Diana Z.
12/27/2012
Mark and his crew were punctual and kept the job site very clean. He informed us of what was going on every step of the way.
Description of Work
Mark did extensive repair to our garage which was in incredibly poor condition. What I thought was a lost cause is now a safe, dry and secure garage.
BETTY JO AND ROGER A.
11/08/2012
He was very nice, honest, punctual and responsive. I will use him in the future.
Description of Work
He came out to look at my garage ceiling.

Airlock Insulation

The Leaders of Cellulose Insulation. Joseph Wolf has 32 years of experience in insulating new and existing homes with cellulose spray insulation. He and his father were the first in Northeast Ohio to spray cellulose insulation. Joseph is the lead installer and an owner of the company. Some other benefits of Cellulose: Stops air infiltration - R-value does not measure for air infiltration. (air passes right through fiberglass) Keeps bugs and rodents out Fire Retardant - Class 1 Fire Rating 90% Sound Deadening 100% GREEN - No Toxins

2022 Super Service Award

J and E Quality Painting Inc

Interior painting specialist. Quality work at affordable prices. Caring and quality services, which include interior/exterior painting, hardwood refinishing, power washing, just to name a few. Give us a call and we'll be glad to get started right away.

Stars and Stripes Lawn Service

Stars and Stripes Lawn Care, LLC, is a local military veteran owned and operated business. We are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Call us today for a quote! We offer military discounts

Phone