Locksmith Service

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2010

We offer general locksmith services along with after hours and emergency locksmithing. We quote complete prices over the phone so there will never be any hidden fees with our company. Over 20 years experience. Additional contact name - Brandy Woljevach. Additional email - eric@clevelandlocksmithservice.com, brandy@clevelandlocksmithservice.com....

Joe's Lock & Key

Locally Owned and operated since 1994. We offer prompt, professional service, with a personal touch, at an affordable price. Angie's List member discounts! No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Call for pricing. Credit Cards Accepted!

24-7 Available Locksmith, LLC

24-7 Available Locksmith LLC, is a trusted service when you need the best locksmith in the greater Cleveland area. Our superior service provides you with all your needs from lock replacing or rekeying, fresh dead bolt installations, high security locks from MULTI LOCK. We also offer commercial locksmith solutions, with repair or replace of all major brand locks and crash bars, master rekeying and smart key control that employees cant duplicate. If you lost your car keys, we can have a replacement key made in no time. We can program new keys and remotes. We also fix or replace worn or damaged ignition cylinders like the Ford focus models, GM, Chrysler, Toyota and many more. Give us a call today and talk to an experienced locksmith.

11/10/2015

09/06/2014

Eric was receptive to my concerns and he scheduled a visit that afternoon. He was punctual and courteous. When it appeared he would not be able to rekey my existing double bolt, he installed another one with no extra charge for labor.

Description of Work
I asked that my deadbolt be rekeyed and to have a security bar installed,.

08/13/2012

Very well!

Description of Work
When I contacted Eric regarding a tenant being evicted and moving out, I wanted to be sure to re-key the locks as soon as the tenants vacated the property. Eric was called and showed up within 90 minutes (delayed only because of an auto emergency). He spent about 2 hrs re-keying 6 locks, made me two keys and left no mess. He was professional, courteous, and extremely understanding in a highly stressful situation for me. I have him in my phone, should I need his services again!

06/04/2012

I have used Locksmith Service over the last few years for many things, including locking ourselves out of rooms, changing locks, installing deadbolts, and re-keying old locks. I have always been happy with the service and costs, and happily recommend them.

Description of Work
Installed some new locks and knobs, and re-keyed others.

09/15/2011

He was great and I will continue to use his services in future.

Description of Work
I used the services of Locksmith Service to replace the locks, last month.

Category locksmith

Residential and commercial auto, door lock installation and repair, safe sales & security cameras.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa