Greg's Piano Forte

Piano Tuning
Musical Instrument Repair

12970 Harlon Ave

Lakewood, OH 44107

Well established Piano repair, refinishing, tuner, mover, and sales for the past 30 years in the Cleveland area. We service all makes and models of pianos of any size. We charge an hourly rate of $125.00 per hour with a minimum of one hour for one person as of 8/5/08. Where more than one person is required for services such as piano moving and other work, that is billed at $250/hr. There are no additional travel charges. No extra charge for after hours service. May contact through e-mail or telephone (Preferred), 216-226-3791. Charges are billed at a one hour minimum and 15 minute increments added for times over the first hour....

piano movers (60)hauling (7)movers (5)

10/22/2021

Greg and crew arrived early after calling to verify that it was ok with us. They were all very pleasant and professional. Our piano was moved with care. Very affordable. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Piano moved

Category hauling services,piano moving

Work Completed On 10/21/2021

07/30/2021

Greg was very prompt. The job he did was great, and he offered some excellent tips and information regarding my piano. Definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Tune a spinet piano

Category hauling services,piano tuning

Work Completed On 07/21/2021

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure serving you!

06/29/2020

The tuning and move went extremely well. Greg was punctual, professional, and very friendly. We were extremely happy with his services. We recommend him highly!

Description of Work
We had Greg both tune our piano and move the piano.

Category hauling services,piano tuning,piano moving

Work Completed On 06/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review! I'm fortunate to have such a great group of customer that I can even call friends! I am truly blessed!

06/01/2020

Greg was punctual, friendly, and professional. He spent time to explain his work to my daughter (a pianist) which she found fascinating and educational. He walked me through the details including explaining what to expect in the coming months and when to re-tune, and why. He was humorous and professional, as well as efficient. Will be using again.

Description of Work
Tuning an older piano that hadn't been serviced in 20+ years

Category piano moving

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

Thank you very much! It was a pleasure to read your review and I really appreciate it! It was fun meeting you and your daughter and having the chance to make your piano sound better!

05/27/2020

Very professional. Very prompt as a matter of fact, the delivery was early. I was so excited waiting for the piano, therefore early was perfect. Greg came back a few days later to tune the piano. Never knew a piano had so many parts. Greg was very patient with my questions. And my piano sounds great. Also Greg arrived dresses very professional and a great senior humor.

Description of Work
Greg and his assistant moved a piano into my home.

Category hauling services,piano tuning,piano moving

Work Completed On 05/11/2020

Thank you so very much for your review! It was a pleasure to serve you and I'm so glad that you took my advise about the "Old English" scratch remover. The piano looks great!!!

03/12/2020

Greg responded in less than 24 hours, gave the best price, offered other services which I will need up the road, and was very efficient. He was also good with working with my crazy schedule and returned phone calls promptly. The move went quickly and smoothly. Very pleased with Greg and his services!

Description of Work
Had a piano moved from my parents’ house to my house

Category piano moving

Work Completed On 03/03/2020

Thank you so much for your positive review! It was a pleasure to serve you!

02/09/2020

Greg did an amazing job. Very knowledgeable. Will definitely use him again and recommend to others!

Description of Work
Piano tune

Work Completed On 02/09/2020

I am very glad that you are happy with my work. It was a great pleasure to meet you and I will look forward to serving you again someday. Thank you for this review!

01/31/2020

Wonderful! Steady work. Made a very unusable piano playable again. Would suggest Greg to anyone. Very happy we choose this company.

Description of Work
Major cleaning and repair

Work Completed On 01/31/2020

Thank you very much for your positive review. It might be interesting to anyone who reads this that the services took place over 3 separate visits. I'm very happy that it worked out the way that it did and that you can once again have music in the home! Best wishes for your lessons!

12/09/2019

Greg is great and he did a great job! He scheduled an exact appointment time, no service windows here, and showed up a few minutes early even. My sustain pedal was getting noisy and Greg quickly took it apart and greased the joints. Its nearly silent now and good as new. He tuned up the piano and its like having a brand new piano now!

Description of Work
Piano tuning and sustain pedal maintenance

Work Completed On 12/05/2019

Thank you very much for this review. Doing the best that I can and leaving a satisfying job and happy customer means a lot to me!

11/01/2019

Greg is certainly a maestro when it comes to tuning the piano. My studio grand is over 60 years old and she now sounds fabulous! Thanks Greg!!

Description of Work
Piano tuning

Work Completed On 10/31/2019

Piano - tuning, repair, rebuilding, refinishing & redesigning Piano moving.

Pneumatic players. Rentals.