Gibson General Contracting Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2010

15 years ago, Gibson General Contracting, Inc. of Lakewood was created with the same mission we have today - give homeowners quality home improvements while keeping our prices as affordable as possible. We pride ourselves in doing our job professionally and with minimal interference to your life. Whether your project is big or small, our experience, knowledge and expertise will provide complete job satisfaction & quality work. Lead Certified - RI 185061012079....

Power Pro Painting LLC

Power Pro Painting LLC Specializes in Residential and Commercial Painting. We only use high quality products such as Sherwin William products. We provide Professional Interior and Exterior Painting service in Parma, Cleveland, and Lakewood, North Royalton, Brecksville, Westlake and surrounding Areas. We also provide Staining, drywall and Ceiling Repairs. We Would be Happy to Provide These Services to You. Please Reach Out Today to Get Started or Learn More!

All American Gutters & Power Washing

Here at All American Gutters & Power Washing we GUARANTEE our work, from a simple cleaning to the most extensive repair. We also specialize in power washing services such as houses, decks, driveways, sidewalks, fences, patios, & roofs etc. Our attention to detail is unmatched, and our work is GUARANTEED! Veteran Owned & Operated.

Exterior PRO CLE

Elevate property value. Increase comfortability. Create the ultimate outdoor living space. The benefits of our exterior restoration services are endless, and we're more than eager to share our expertise with you. From pressure washing, deck & concrete cleaning/staining/sealing and gutter cleaning, Exterior PRO CLE is the name you can count on to get the job done right. That means working quickly and efficiently so you can get back to enjoying the outdoors again with all of the comforts of home. So, contact us today for a free quote, and see the difference our team can make for you.

Offers by Exterior PRO CLE on Angi

11/07/2020

Gibson’s crew did an excellent job and helped us get our garage finished before winter. They were skilled, professional, and efficient. Their prices were competitive. They explained things clearly and worked with us to sort out anything that came up and they were definitely helping us make decisions in our best interest on this job. We are very pleased with their work and their demeanor, and will ...

Description of Work
Garage roofing, siding, and other finish work

Category garage builders

08/16/2020

He came out (almost 2 hours late, but at least he called). Quickly looked at job and said he’d email me a quote. It was reasonable price and wasn’t a large job. He even said I can probably get out here this weekend....four days away. I said great. I got email estimate, price was right; let me know when you’re coming. NEVER HEARD FROM HIM AGAIN. Left message on his cell, called the office. STILL NO...

Description of Work
Repair and replace some bricks and concrete on my front and back porch. Job cost approx. $600.

Category decks,garage builders

06/12/2020

We needed a few pieces of gutter replaced. Jim gave us a fair estimate and came out on a Saturday morning to do the job. We're happy with the work done and have asked him to quote on another project.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Category gutter repair,garage builders

06/05/2020

Gibson is honest with what needs to be done, and fair with pricing. We are completely satisfied with all projects.

Description of Work
Over the course of a few years, we had garage repair, total porch replacement, and gutter replacement

Category decks,gutter repair,garage builders

05/20/2020

The day my wife and I closed on our home a main pipe in the attic bathroom broke and water ran in the house for 24hrs ( my wife and I were in Colorado when the closed). Reached out to some friends and they recommended Gibson Contracting, I am very happy they did. Not only did James work with us to rebuild a home which was demolished down to the studs, James worked with our lawyer pushing our insur...

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category contractors,ceramic tile,closet systems,countertops,drywall,electrician,picture framing,glass repair,home inspection,insulation,lighting,plastering,plumbing,wallpaper,water damage restoration,replacement windows,garage builders,window treatments,woodworking,ceiling fans,interior painters,doors,drain cleaning

05/20/2020

James and his crew did an awesome job. I have an old home that needed extensive exterior rotten wood repair (window sills, siding etc). They also did some exterior painting. I would hire them again and would recommend Gibson GC to any family or friend.

Description of Work
Exterior Remodeling - General

Category contractors,handyman service,siding,garage builders,house painters

08/18/2019

Would definitely hire again. James and his crew were professional yet personable. His estimate was very detailed and the cost was the same as the other estimates I got. He supervised his crew closely. He worked hard to get my backsplash tiles level even though the wall was not level. When there was an issue with the plumbing under the kitchen sink, (a job that should have taken a half hour) he sta...

Description of Work
Remove backsplash, replace drywall and install new tile backsplash, remove old microwave and install new, hook up new faucet/sink, tile floor and new shoe molding and baseboards in laundry, install new faucet in laundry.

Category contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

06/10/2018

James and I made an appointment, he came out when he said he would, looked over the back door where I needed a small platform built and a set of steps, took measurements, drew out a diagram, and then said he'd send me a quote. Never heard from him again. I'm sure he has bigger jobs to do this summer, but even a "hey, I wouldn't have time to do this job" would have been nice, like other contractors...

Description of Work
Build a set of steps

Category contractors,decks,remodeling

06/02/2018

I wouldn’t recommend this contractor. He was a no call, no show to our scheduled appointment. His office didn’t seem to know his whereabouts or why he didn’t show up. Given an opportunity to call back to reschedule or at least apologize, I still haven’t heard from him.

Description of Work
General interior construction

Category picture framing

05/30/2018

They never actually came and did the work! My porch was never completed and they kept putting it off over and over. I gave him a check for half the total up front, and it took 10 months for me to get the check for my money back!

Description of Work
They were supposed to tear down and rebuild my 2-story back porch, the top is open and the bottom is closed in.

Category decks

Contracting. Siding. Remodeling. Kitchens. Baths. Roofing. Flooring. Interior & exterior painting. Decks. Gutters. Windows. Concrete. Masonry. Garages. Doors. Patios. Drywall. Waterproofing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express