Gallo Home Improvement

Founded 2002 • With Angi since March 2013

17844 Cannon Ave

Lakewood, OH 44107

We are an honest and fair, owner operated company servicing all of Cuyahoga county and surrounding areas, with coverage for commercial contracts extending 150 miles. The services we offer range from small and odd jobs, complete remodels, commercial and residential property maintenance, etc. We gladly provide free estimates, so contact us today!...

10/02/2013

Justin M.

Jesse is a true professional. He was prompt and a great communicator. His prices were reasonable and work was performed exactly as quoted. Jesse performed these tasks at our rental property. Our situation may be a little unique as we live in another part of the country. Due to our situation, I needed someone to perform tasks that I would have typically performed myself if I were still local. Finding a company that I can trust to perform these tasks now is critical. That's where Gallo Home Improvement delivers the best value for me. I can count on Jesse's company to get the job done.

Description of Work
Jesse replaced a fan motor in our bathroom, replaced some electrical outlets and installed some lighting.

Category electrician, handyman service, lighting, remodeling

05/15/2013

Michael S.

Jesse helped me with good suggestions he made on the floor selection. When he is done working for the day he cleans up and did not leave a mess for me to deal with. Overall the batroom remodel he did I rate as A+

Description of Work
I am very happy with the work that Jesse Gallo has performed at my home in Avon and at two rental homes I own in Lakewood. He truly is knowledgeable and has the expertise for home repairs and remodeling. He has repaired plumbing, electrical, locks and A/C problems for me in the past and currently. I own three homes and rely on Jesse Gallo to help with repairs and remodeling on all of them. He recently did a bathroom remodel in Lakewood for me. He did an excellent job! It looks beautiful. He is conscientious, professional, well- mannered and completes the work on-time. His labor rates are very competitive too. I highly recommend Jess Gallo for any home repairs or improvements you may have.

Category handyman service, remodeling

03/09/2013

Nicole N.

I hired the company to paint the exterior of a recent 1300 foot?bungalow. ?I had selected 4 colors of paint to use. ?Gallo Home Improvement used professional equipment to spray the the entire unit within one weeks time. ?At the end of the job, there was no?over-spray, the lines were clean, and landscaping in tact. ?Compared with other contractors, the quality and completion of work exceeded that of my previous experience and expectations. The price of the job was reasonable and not miscellaneous extras were added to the bill.

Description of Work
I have several rental properties in the east suburbs. Over the last 4 years, Gallo Home Improvement has completed work on these properties that range from snaking sewer lines to complete kitchen remodels. Jobs performed by Gallo Home Improvement include: Internal/External Painting. Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling. Carpet Installation. Gutter Cleaning. Garage Door Repair. Tile installation. Hardwood floor finishing.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor, garage doors, gutter cleaning, handyman service, hardwood floor, remodeling, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters

GLASS BLOCK HEADQUARTERS

Super Service Award Winner in Windows! GBH is family-owned, assuring you that everyone here is committed to the impeccable reputation of our company. We know what it takes to give you the highest quality products along with top-notch customer service! Our team has been put into place firstly and most importantly for their ability to deal with customers in an easygoing, courteous, & professional manner. They possess common sense and the ability to handle any situation. Understanding our customers' needs and working around any problem is our strong suit. Since we work as a tight-knit family, no issue ever goes unresolved. No one will ever hesitate to escalate any situation to someone else if they cannot resolve it themselves. 16 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBCONTRACTORS. Cost determined per job, no travel charges.

Offers by GLASS BLOCK HEADQUARTERS on Angi
    Bath Doctor - Cleveland Glass Block - Innovate Building Solutions

2018 Super Service Award Winner in Glass Block and Windows! Cleveland Glass Block, Bath Doctor, Cleveland Window & Door and Cleveland Design and Remodeling are all division of Innovate Building Solutions. We offer various products (including glass blocks, bathtub and shower liners, replacement windows and doors) and services (including kitchen, bathroom and basement remodeling) to consumers and business owners since 1977.

The Brothers That Just Do Gutters

The Brothers that just do Gutters are a full-service rain gutter and leaf guard company –From rain gutter repair, installation, and maintenance of Seamless Gutters, Gutter Guard, Specialty Gutters, and more, to related additional services. In the Cleveland West, OH area, we serve the Ohio counties of Cuyahoga County, Erie County, Lorain County, Medina County, and more! We are a community minded, client-focused gutter contractor who understands the importance in investing in our employees, and providing our clients with a 5-star experience. We believe in the importance of honesty, integrity, and transparency. Because of this, we are fully committed to posting every review – positive, or negative! We do this to not only keep ourselves honest, but to also use as a learning tool to better ourselves as service professionals. As a result, we have gained not only many loyal clients, but also, friends and neighbors. You may even recognize some of them as your own neighbors!

Offers by The Brothers That Just Do Gutters on Angi