Gallo Home Improvement

Founded 2002 • With Angi since March 2013

We are an honest and fair, owner operated company servicing all of Cuyahoga county and surrounding areas, with coverage for commercial contracts extending 150 miles. The services we offer range from small and odd jobs, complete remodels, commercial and residential property maintenance, etc. We gladly provide free estimates, so contact us today!...

American Wood Reface

Super Service Award winner since 2009. American Wood Reface specializes in premium 1/4" solid wood cabinet refacing. We also offer countertop replacement with or without refacing. We are committed to conducting business with integrity and achieving complete customer satisfaction. We have our own finishing and fabricating facility and employ highly skilled carpenters with an average of more than 20 years experience. We use the highest quality materials and methods available. We provide a free in-home consultation and stand behind our products and workmanship. Many references are available. No down payment for seniors. See our website for photos, customer comments, display locations and home show schedule. Additional phones - (800) 645-4594, (330) 666-7828, (440) 944-3750, (440) 777-2744, (330) 492-0800.

BFA Brick & Stone

BFA Brick & Stone provides services in the Middleburg Heights and surrounding areas. We provide Cement brick walls, Stone walls, hardscaping projects and more. We offer free estimates and we're dedicated to keeping all of our customers satisfied. Please call us or click for a free estimate today!

All American Gutters & Power Washing

Here at All American Gutters & Power Washing we GUARANTEE our work, from a simple cleaning to the most extensive repair. We also specialize in power washing services such as houses, decks, driveways, sidewalks, fences, patios, & roofs etc. Our attention to detail is unmatched, and our work is GUARANTEED! Veteran Owned & Operated.

10/02/2013

Jesse is a true professional. He was prompt and a great communicator. His prices were reasonable and work was performed exactly as quoted. Jesse performed these tasks at our rental property. Our situation may be a little unique as we live in another part of the country. Due to our situation, I needed someone to perform tasks that I would have typically performed myself if I were still local. Findi...

Description of Work
Jesse replaced a fan motor in our bathroom, replaced some electrical outlets and installed some lighting.

Category electrician,handyman service,lighting,remodeling

05/15/2013

Jesse helped me with good suggestions he made on the floor selection. When he is done working for the day he cleans up and did not leave a mess for me to deal with. Overall the batroom remodel he did I rate as A+

Description of Work
I am very happy with the work that Jesse Gallo has performed at my home in Avon and at two rental homes I own in Lakewood. He truly is knowledgeable and has the expertise for home repairs and remodeling. He has repaired plumbing, electrical, locks and A/C problems for me in the past and currently. I own three homes and rely on Jesse Gallo to help with repairs and remodeling on all of them. He recently did a bathroom remodel in Lakewood for me. He did an excellent job! It looks beautiful. He is conscientious, professional, well- mannered and completes the work on-time. His labor rates are very competitive too. I highly recommend Jess Gallo for any home repairs or improvements you may have.

Category handyman service,remodeling

03/09/2013

I hired the company to paint the exterior of a recent 1300 foot?bungalow. ?I had selected 4 colors of paint to use. ?Gallo Home Improvement used professional equipment to spray the the entire unit within one weeks time. ?At the end of the job, there was no?over-spray, the lines were clean, and landscaping in tact. ?Compared with other contractors, the quality and completion of work exceeded that o...

Description of Work
I have several rental properties in the east suburbs. Over the last 4 years, Gallo Home Improvement has completed work on these properties that range from snaking sewer lines to complete kitchen remodels. Jobs performed by Gallo Home Improvement include: Internal/External Painting. Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling. Carpet Installation. Gutter Cleaning. Garage Door Repair. Tile installation. Hardwood floor finishing.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,garage doors,gutter cleaning,handyman service,hardwood floor,remodeling,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

General Remodeling & Handyman Services