Evans Concrete & Waterproofing Llc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2014

Family owned and operated concrete and waterproofing business. For the past years we have worked in the city of Lakewood and the surrounding suburbs and have many satisfied customers that may be used as referrals or viewed for quality of work....

Chimney Guys Ohio

Check our website for current promotions. All major credit cards accepted. Sub contracting not an option. We won't show up for another company, and only WE will show up to do work on your home. No surprises.

IMPERIAL WATERPROOFING INC

We remove and replace concrete driveways, exterior waterproof basements, install, and repair sewer lines (Our company has the camera to scope the sewer line), masonry for bricks and blocks, demolition of old homes, and excavation for new basements

All American Gutters & Power Washing

Here at All American Gutters & Power Washing we GUARANTEE our work, from a simple cleaning to the most extensive repair. We also specialize in power washing services such as houses, decks, driveways, sidewalks, fences, patios, & roofs etc. Our attention to detail is unmatched, and our work is GUARANTEED! Veteran Owned & Operated.

11/05/2020

Justin M.

Jared took awhile to get back to me. Because it took him some time he helped me out. Got the work done quickly after he gave me a quote. Nice guy, crew was good.

Description of Work
Driveway Repair

11/04/2020

ken P.

A Truly Outstanding Concrete Company..... I have owned a commercial and residential real estate company in Lakewood, Ohio for over 50 years and I am completely impressed with Evans Concrete.... They are very price competitive...their work is exceptional...they did a large new concrete pad and parking area very professionally, at a reasonable cost, and on time... The owner Seth Evans is a hands on owner who takes pride in his work and and keeps his promises both in timing of the work and the cost . Evans Concrete did an exceptional job...took no short-cuts...and went above and beyond in making sure he met my expectations.... Their work was done on time...they cleaned up after every days work...they made sure to keep me informed of the progress...and their cost was less than other companies whom I priced... I would highly recommend Evans Concrete for all your concrete, parking area, driveway, foundation and waterproofing needs..... I would also recommend them for Snow Plowing ...If you use them I am sure you will get your monies worth .... and more.

Description of Work
Large New Concrete Parking Area

06/20/2019

STEPHEN C.

Jared was the only one of many contractors to respond to our request. His communications were timely, and he was able to schedule the work quickly. Two 1/2 days work on the project, another visit to remove the forms, and everything was done. Very professional, efficient, considerate - all in all, a great job.

Description of Work
Small walkway between driveway and front steps

09/20/2018

Debby L.

Spoke with Jared on the phone, said he has busy operating a back hoe at the moment. Told me to send a text with my name and address and he would set up at time for us to meet. That never happened. Because I had heard nice things about the company, I texted again a few weeks later stating my interest in getting an estimate and again my message was never replied to.

Description of Work
Driveway Estimate

07/18/2018

Justin S.

Jared was professional and courteous as well as his brother and fellow workers. They let me know what was going on every step of the way and how long each process would take. Kept me notified if anything ever changed. I spoke with my neighbors after and they even asked me about the company because of how nice and professional they were to them even though they were working on my house. Left my yard like he was never even there which is above and beyond anything I could have asked for. Highly recommend this company to anyone who needs waterproofing or any kind of concrete work.

Description of Work
Waterproofing

Category concrete repair,basement waterproofing,pressure washing,foundation repair

11/05/2017

JAN A.

Jerad and his team just installed my back patio - working with me every step of the way, patiently listening to my needs and making a few adjustments that made all the difference to me. I wanted something contemporary to match my mid-century modern ranch. Jerad was the only vendor that I researched that truly listened to me so that I could get the clean look that I wanted. Jared himself was here every day of the job working alongside his crew. They removed (and replaced) my fencing to get the heavy equipment into the yard. They were able to reuse existing rock material and replaced topsoil, etc. - something one vendor said he wouldn't even do (!?). He and his crew did an amazing job as well of minimizing damage to my yard that comes with the territory when using heavy equipment. They even worked in the rain : ( which had to be miserable. And they completely cleaned all the areas they worked - including wiping down the exterior of the house, fence, windows - wherever mud got splashed. I am totally using him again to redo my garage floor and partial driveway as soon as I can. Approximately 850 square feet and 3 work days.

Description of Work
Install Back Patio -- ~850 sq.feet

10/19/2017

PAMELA K.

Excellent! I can't express enough what a professional and outstanding job they did! I'd hire him again in a heart beat! I called Jared and start to finish was three days BOOM! Permits ... inspections everything done correctly.

Description of Work
I had an unscrupulous contractor start my driveway. He broke it up and was stopped by the city inspector within a couple hours for not pulling permits. I was without a driveway for 4 weeks. I called Jared Evans.

09/26/2017

Robert D.

Jared was extremely helpful with the planning phase. He showed me a couple layout options by spray painting them in the grass and it really helped me visualize the patio. The pricing was very reasonable and I was amazed at how fast they got the work done. Throughout the whole process, Jared took time to go over all the details with me and made sure there wouldn't be any surprises at the end. He followed up with me after the work was finished and he went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect and to my liking. My neighbors can't stop complementing me on how great the patio turned out! The attached pictures were taken while the sealer was curing, so when cured it has just the right amount of glossiness. I would gladly recommend Evans Concrete to anyone and everyone that is getting concrete work done.

Description of Work
Jared installed a 14' x 19' stamped concrete patio and a 4' x 57' concrete sidewalk (broom finish) going from my driveway to the patio. He also removed the existing concrete that was in place.

08/31/2017

Daniel T.

Jared was extremely responsive with coming out to look initially and responding with a quote. There was a little delay in starting due to his other jobs and weather, but was extremely prompt with letting me know. He and his crew are extremely professional and made quick work of the large job. I would definitely hire again, no questions asked.

Description of Work
I needed the back portion of my driveway repaved and reconfigured.

07/13/2017

Barney M.

Excellent. Jared and his crew showed up on time and finished the job as soon as the weather allowed.

Description of Work
Repair/replace majority of driveway

Category concrete repair

Sidewalks & Driveways, Stamped Concrete, Waterproofing, Masonry Tuck Pointing, Powerwashing, Concrete Sealing, Snow Removal

Ask For Details