EA Home Repair

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2014

We do all home service repair, please see www.eahomerepair.com....

Carmichael Grafix, LLC

Carmichael Grafix, LLC

Carmichael Grafix, LLC is based in the Tampa Bay Florida area. We work with clients across the United States to create custom professional marketing materials, direct mail pieces, ads, animated explainer whiteboard videos, and promotional products. We also provide print services. Let us be your Graphic Arts Department. Having problems getting the correct size images for your Social Media cover photos and headers? We can help with that too! DBE in Florida with USDOT. W/MBE Certification with the State of Florida, Hillsborough County FL. and City of Tampa, FL. Carmichael Grafix has been designated as an approved vendor of the Super Bowl LV Business Connect program. We are one of 200 local diverse businesses in the Tampa Bay area identified as a certified, experienced special event production company approved to compete for contracts related to Super Bowl.

03/25/2017

without a doubt, the most responsive contractor I have ever worked with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof repair, electrical work, construction

CATEGORY remodeling

05/25/2016

It was totally professional in every way. The finished work is beautiful and an extra support was added without solicitation and at no extra cost., The extra paint was used to paint the adjacent window boxes at no extra cost and a gutter downspout was fastened at no extra cost. I highly recommend Adil's work. I certainly will call him for the next job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace decking on front porch

CATEGORY decks

03/20/2016

The work was well executed. The EA crew communicated through text messages when they were on the way and what they needed to get started. The work was completed over 2 days. All work was well done and to code. It was a pleasure working with Adil and his team. They were courteous and made helpful suggestions, but consulted with me before doing any work for my ok. My front steps broke on a Friday an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced front steps (wood) with all new pressure-treated materials and repaired broken fence and gate boards. Also installed new electrical fixtures in basement and back deck area.

CATEGORY contractors,remodeling,woodworking,basement remodeling

02/15/2016

Best project to date! I plan on using this contractor for my bathroom remodel. I often find that contractors do not give reliable estimates and start and end dates. Not the case here! He started exactly when he said he would, provided great advise on materials needed. Extremely professional; you will not be disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed door, trim and basement for basement

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling,basement remodeling

01/07/2016

The provider had his employees replaced bulbs and repaired light fixtures.  I could have performed the small jobs but I had an issue with my wrist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Provider came out to house and looked at the several projects and we decided what needed immediate attention. He then instructed me on the material that was needed for a certain job and notified two of his employees. The employees came out  to my home and completed what was needed in 1 hour.

CATEGORY remodeling